Chapter Three Hundred and Fifty-Six: Escaping the Droids.../Just in time!

Back on the Ghost, Hera orders both Ezra and Zeb to evacuate immediately, knowing that Omega and the others need them off that Ship in a big hurry!

Hera:  Zeb, Ezra, l am not kidding! I need you off that ship in a big hurry!

Zeb's team was fleeing into the cargo bay with the sentry droids close behind them in pursuit, knowing that they were in a big hurry!

Zeb: Trust me! We're in a big hurry!

As Hunter helped Omega on the ramp, Zeb ordered Ezra to shut the door but the kid couldn't find the controls!

Omega: (Grunts)

Hunter: (Grunts) Gotcha!

Zeb: Seal the door! Ezra!

Ezra: Well, I didn't know!

Making a run for it as Kaitis and Eldra both hopped onto the ramp with Sabine and Omega's help, Ezra told Both Hondo and Melch to leave now but Hondo insisted on taking his treasure with them!

Kaitis: (Grunts)

Eldra: (Grunts) 

Omega: Gotcha!

Sabine: Whew!

Ezra: Hondo, come on! We've gotta go now!

Hondo: Not without my treasure!

Knowing that the treasure and the last box of bombs would have to be their ride, Zeb told Ezra to cover him! After looking and arguing, both Hondo and Azmorigan load their treasures onto the cables and race to the Ghost! But Ezra however, asked where Melch was, causing Hondo to claim that the Ugnaught fell into the vortex!

Azmorigan This is mine! I looted it!

Zeb: This will have to be our ride! Cover me!

Ezra: Hondo? You have got to get out!

Hondo: Where is my treasure? Where is my... Do not tell me that I lost...

Ezra: Wait, where's Melch?

Hondo: Oh, no! He must have fallen to his doom. Well, I shall spend his share wisely,
in his honour... Let's go!

While the two gangsters struggled to get across and argued whether or not it was a race, Chopper decided that it was every man for himself, which Ezra didn't understand, he was a Droid!

Azmorigan: I will get there first!

Hondo: That means nothing! This is not a race!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Ezra: What do you mean, "Every man for themselves"? You're a droid!

Zeb rolled his eyes as Chopper activated his rocket boosters and flew back to the Ghost, hoping that he would run out of fuel!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Zeb: I hope you run out of fuel!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Finally, Ezra sends Zeb on the last batch of proton bombs! While clinging to the last batch of proton bombs, the Lasat told Ezra to hurry it up! Ezra told his friend not to worry, he'll catch up!

Ezra: Zeb! I'm sending it!

Zeb: Come on, Ezra!

Ezra: Don't worry about me! I'll catch up!

Timing it just right while using the Force, Ezra then leaps onto the cargo as Zeb grabs him and pulls him up as the two ride across!

Ezra: (Grunts)

Zeb: (Grunts) Gotcha!

However, the sentry droids shoot the cable gun, causing Zeb and Ezra to fall into the skies of Wynkahthu as Sabine and the others scream in horror and concern!

Ezra: (Screams)

Zeb: (Screams)

Hunter and Kaitis: Zeb!

Omega and Eldra: Kid!

Sabine: No!

Luckily, Zeb clings onto the cable while grabbing Ezra's leg as Hera asks what is happening, as Sabine and others all see that Zeb saved Ezra's life!

Zeb: (Grunts)

Ezra: (Sighs)

Hera(Via Comlink): What's happening?

Omega and Eldra: (Sighs) 

Hunter and Kaitis: Whew!

Sabine: It's okay! Zeb's got him!

As the two of them struggled to fend off the still-firing sentry droids, Hera told Sabine and the others to get both Zeb and Ezra back onboard the Ghost!

Ezra: (Grunts) Oh, karabast! You gotta be kidding me!

Zeb: (Grunts) My thoughts exactly...

Hera: Are they on board?

Sabine(Via Comlink): Not yet!

Hera: Well, get them on board!

As Zeb pulled Ezra onto his shoulders, Kanan showed up to help both of them climb back aboard the Ghost! As soon as Kanan pulls both Zeb and his student safely onto the Ghost, Sabine tells him to cut the line!

Sabine: Okay! We got 'em! Cut the line!

Kanan does so, before he tells Hera to get them out of here!

Hera: Punch it, Hera!

Hera does so,  as the cargo ship is torn apart by the vortex and the sentry droids are destroyed in a fiery blast! Seeing that they are safe, Eldra knows that once Ezra's instincts set their mind to something, he's kinda frightening!

Eldra: Heh! When you and your instincts set your mind to something Ezra, you're kinda frightening!

Ezra rolled his eyes at both Omega and Hunter, knowing that was her way of saying sorry!

Omega: Was that her way of  saying sorry?

Hunter: I guess so?