Chapter Three Hundred And Twenty-Eight: Planning an Ambush!

On an Imperial Star Destroyer above Lothal, an Imperial Officer and Admiral Konstantine had both entered the command bridge to brief Grand Admiral Thrawn that the blockade over Synistahg was proceeding as planned and while the martial law had been imposed on Mykapo, the only bad news that the Imperial Officer has to report is that a small rebel cell on Mykapo continues to be troublesome!

Imperial Officer: The blockade over Synistahg is proceeding as planned... Martial law has been declared on Mykapo, but a small pocket of resistance continues to be troublesome!

Thrawn notes that Mykapo has no militia or starfighters and asks about what resistance there is being so troublesome, as the officer explains that a ship calling themselves the Iron Squadron attacked an advance patrol with the aid of a vessel!

Grand Admiral Thrawn: Mykapo has no armed militia or starfighter corps... What resistance is there to be so troublesome?

Imperial Officer: One ship calling themselves the Iron Squadron recently attacked an advance patrol with the aid of this rebel vessel...

Thrawn recognizes the vessel as the Ghost and realizes that the Phoenix rebels are evacuating the treasonous inhabitants of Mykapo before the Empire can arrest them! But he is curious about Iron Squadron before dispatches Admiral Konstantine to lock down Mykapo!

Grand Admiral Thrawn: The Ghost... They're likely evacuating the treasonous inhabitants before we can arrest them! As for this Iron Squadron, I'm very curious... Admiral Konstantine, go to Mykapo and lock down the system!

Admiral Konstantine offers to lead a squadron to the system but Thrawn insists that a single light cruiser should be sufficient for a man of his "talents!"

Admiral Konstantine: I will deploy a squadron of ships...

Grand Admiral Thrawn: No, Admiral... I want you to handle it yourself! A single light cruiser should be more than sufficient for a man of your talents...

Konstantine is unhappy that he will be sent in only one Ship, but Thrawn taunts him by asking him whether he is up to the challenge or not!

 Admiral Konstantine: You would send me in one ship?

Grand Admiral Thrawn: Unless you're not up to it...

Konstantine frowned but bowed his head before saying that he would leave immediately for Mykapo!

Konstantine: I will leave immediately...