Chapter One Two Hundred and Seven: Kaitis's redemption.../Maul's entrance!

Arriving at the doors that leads to the Sith Temple, Ezra placed his hands on the doors... Kanan saw that the kid was trying to sense something!

Kanan: What is it?

Ezra frowned, he knew that the Sith Holocron was inside for sure... But there was no way anyone could lift this door alone by not acting out of emotion!

Ezra: It's inside, I know it... But there's no way anyone could lift that door alone...

Ahsoka agreed, not without practicing the Sith's beliefs they couldn't!

Ahsoka: Not without practicing the Sith's beliefs they couldn't!

Suddenly, the Eighth Brother started laughing with evil glee, which Kanan did not find amusing!

Eighth Brother: (Laughing with Evil Glee!)

Kanan: What's so funny?

Just then, Chopper beeped worried through Ezra's com link, trying to warn them about something!

Chopper: (Chopper Worried Beeping!)

Eldra: What's wrong with him now?!

Ezra: What is it, Chopper?

When Chopper told Ezra that he have got some company, Kanan was confused by what the Droid means by that!

Chopper: (Chopper Worried Beeping!)

Kanan: What do you mean we've got company?!

However, the Eighth Brother's evil laughing didn't exactly help!

Kanan: Hey, what are you laughing at?!

Ezra: Hmph? We must have missed the joke!

Just then, three figures jumped in front of them, and it was two people that Ezra wasn't thrilled to see at all!

Ezra: Oh fantastic... Fifth Brother and Seventh Sister...

The two Inquisitors freed the Eighth Brother from his handcuffs, before all Three Inquisitors activated their Red Lightsabers! But while Kaitis frowned in determination, he didn't look like he wanted to attack Ezra for once!

Seventh Sister: (Laughing with Evil Glee!) An excellent day's hunt!

Kanan and Ezra: OH, COME ON!!!

While Ezra and the others battled the three Inquisitors, Maul had followed Ezra to where he was and was using the Sith Holocron as a key to open the door to where his enemies were now!

Darth Maul: One must be a Sith to open some doors in a Sith Temple... Or think like one! But it has, other uses... Sith holocrons are keys that can open many doors!

Placing the Sith Holocron in nearby Key hole, the door opens the way to where Ezra and the others were fighting the Inquisitors! Suddenly, the Seventh Sister knocks Ezra's spare Lightsaber out of reach, causing him to land on the ground! Kanan frowned, terrified at seeing Ezra killed again like the Grand Inquisitor had almost done about a Year ago!

Kanan: Kid! 

But the Female Inquisitor had a chance to knock him out, someone Force grabbed Ezra's spare Lightsaber before he activated it to protect the kid!

Ezra: (Gasps) 

Kaitis: No!

It was Kaitis! He had realized that he was wrong to shut Ezra out, and had turned against the Empire to try and make amends with his Family, much to Ezra' relief and Eldra's shock!

Kaitis: You're not gonna touch him!

Ezra: Kaitis!

Eldra: Unbelievable!

The Two Inquisitors were not pleased to say the very least!

Seventh Sister: Kaitis, you really disappoint me!

Kanan smirked from where he was, proud that Ezra's Hope came through for Kaitis to realize his mistakes was right after all!

Kanan: Looks like Ezra's Hope for Kaitis came through after all, Fifth Brother!

Fifth Brother: Very funny!

As Kaitis shoved the Seventh Sister away, Kaitis helped Ezra up to his feet as he tried to apologize...

Kaitis: Ezra, listen... About everything that I did, I...

Ezra shrugged it off as he took his Spare Lightsaber back from Kaitis, stating that it's okay since they can talk later after they get off Malachor!

Ezra: We'll talk about it later... After we escape, we start fresh and make things right between us! Right now, how about you start acting like the Hero, I know that you are!

Kaitis smiled; for once in almost 17 Years, he couldn't agree with his Adoptive Brother more right now!

Kaitis: I thought you never ask!

However, the moment was ruined by someone who wasn't the Inquisitors, and it was someone who Ezra was not pleased to see right now!

Darth Maul: Touching... Might if I cut in?

The Inquisitors, Ahsoka, Rex, Eldra, Kaitis, and Ezra couldn't believe it!

Ahsoka: Maul... (Groans) Can this night get any worse?!

Captain Rex: You had to ask!

Eighth Brother: The Shadow!

Fifth Brother: Hmph...

Seventh Sister: Unexpectedly... But not unwelcome!

Eldra: No... It can't be!

Kaitis: Those eyes... Don't tell me it's...

Ezra: Maul!