Chapter One Hundred and Eighty-Seven: Escape to Atollon!/A personal cost...

Back at the rebel fighter carrier, Hera manages to land the Ghost with much difficulty. As Kestu starts to clear a path for them, Zeb and Ezra begin unloading the fuel supplies!

Hera: Zeb, two incoming at point seven!

Zeb: They can get in line.... There are more fighters than I can shoot!

Sabine: Then there's no excuse for missing!

Hera: Ghost to Shadowcaster, we need to land and refuel the carrier!

Kestu(Via Comlink): I'll clear a path!

Sabine: Thanks for the assist, Ketsu... You owe me one!

Hera: Everyone, get ready! We're coming in hot!

Kanan: Look out!

Hera: Zeb, Ezra, the fuel!

Ezra: We're on it!

Just then, Chopper's voice comes in through the ship's intercom, and boy, was Hera mad and annoyed at him for abandoning his post while Chopper tries to lie his way out of it!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Hera: C1-10P, where are you?!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Hera: Really?! So you didn't leave the Ghost to go after that leg?!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Sighing, Hera knew that she didn't have time for this before she explained to Chopper that they were all preparing to depart for the Yawst System!

Hera: (Sighs) I don't have time for this! We're still trying to refuel the carrier so we can jump to the Yawst system!

But when AP-5 overhears that from Hera, he looks it up and informs some very bad news to Chopper!

AP-5: The Yawst system? No. No, no, no! I'm afraid the Yawst system will not be safe for your friends at all! The Empire's data network reports an Imperial fleet has recently been dispatched to that system... It appears to be a trap of some kind!

Chopper: Uh-oh!

Thinking quickly, Chopper relays this information back to Hera, who is a bit skeptical!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Hera: The Empire's waiting for us in the Yawst system?! How do you know that?!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

When Hera found out that Chopper stole an Imperial freighter, she was confused what exactly what happened to her Droid after he went after that Leg back at the Stall on Horizon Base!

Hera: You stole an Imperial freighter?!

Just then, Ezra told her that the refuelling was finished, knowing that they needed to get out here now!

Ezra(Via Comlink): Hera, refuelling's finished... Let's get out of here!

Hera paused before she asked Chopper if he was sure about this!

Hera: Hold that thought! Chopper, are you sure it's a trap?

Chopper replied yes, knowing that AP-5 was telling the truth!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Hera knew that meant that they needed new coordinates for a safe system, and they needed them fast!

Hera: Then we need new coordinates to a safe system, now!

Luckily, AP-5 already had an idea that could help with that!

AP-5: We could cross-reference your data with the Imperial Network!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Chopper agreed, just as long as the System isn't near the Empire and AP-5 does it fast! Luckily, they found one that was safe from any of the Empire's presence or its ambushes... Atollon! Meanwhile, Commander Sato asked if they were ready to make the jump to light speed yet!