Chapter Three Hundred and Thirty-Seven:Fleeing's a good trick!/Disabled!

As the Ghost ran rings around the Admiral's Imperial Light Cruiser, Jonner and Gooti both opened the cargo bay doors! R3 was scared but Chopper pushed him as the two astromech droids activated their Rockets and flew toward Sato's Hammer!

Jonner: Get ready, you two!

R3: (R3 Beeping)

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Gooti: Opening cargo bay doors!

Hera: Copy that... Moving into position...

Gooti: Go!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

R3: (R3 Beeping)

While the Droids are doing that, Hera steers the Ghost and pretends to flee in order to trick Konstantine into thinking they have called off their rescue due to the mines, and the Admiral falls for Hera's fleeing trick!

Imperial Officer: Sir, they broke off the rescue!

Admiral Konstantine: Perhaps they detected the mine...

Meanwhile, Chopper and R3 arrive at the nano-mine! Hera instructs Chopper to disable the detonator, the red light on top while also telling R3 to turn off the magnetic field but carefully!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

R3: (R3 Beeping)

Hera: Chop, disable the detonator... The red light on top!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Hera: R3, turn off the magnetic clamp, but carefully!

R3: (R3 Beeping)

 But despite Hera's warnings, Chopper is briefly stung! However, despite that, the two droids resumed their work and managed to disable the mine successfully!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

R3: (R3 Beeping)

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

R3: (R3 Beeping)