Chapter One Two Hundred and Twenty-Nine: Losing ships fast! /Change of Plans...

Meanwhile, the Phantom had finally arrived above Yarma, with Hera over a hologram! However, Sabine and Chopper both couldn't see anything down there!

Hera(Via Hologram): See anything?

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Sabine: Chopper's right, Hera... No Imperial traffic on the scopes, but no sign of the station either!

Hondo reassures her that the Station is down there, but Eldra doesn't think that flying down there is a good idea!

Hondo: It is down there, my friends... And those ships are ripe for plunder!

Eldra: There's no telling what we're flying into...

Kaitis frowned, then let's find out!

Kaitis: Let's find out... Take us down, Sabine! But do it carefully and steadily!

Sabine: You've got it, boss!

Sabine nods, as she takes the Phantom down... Eventually, both she and Chopper spot the Station within the gassy atmosphere of Yarma!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Sabine: There it is... Reklam Station!

Everyone sighed with relief before Kaitis told Chopper to get a count on those Bombers!

Everyone: (Sighs with Relief!)

Hera(Via Hologram): Yes!

Kaitis: Chopper, get a count on those bombers!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Chopper brings up a Scan to show to Hera and everyone else! The good news that they were Y-Wing Light Bombers and they're in decent shape!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Kaitis: There! Y-wing light bombers!

Hera(Via Hologram): Looks like they're in decent shape, too...

However, Sabine saw the Bad News of Chopper's Scan, knowing that the Y-Wings are being destroyed right now!

Sabine: Yeah, but according to Chopper's scan, there's only 15 left!

Ahsoka: Correction... There are only 14 left!

Hera(Via Hologram): Looks like they're being destroyed!

Sabine told Hera that they needed to move in right now before they lose all of the Y-Wings!

Sabine: We need to move in now... There won't be any ships left if we wait, Hera!

Hera knew that Sabine had a point but Eldra however disagreed, thinking that they should advise Hunter and the others!

Eldra: Hold on! Our orders are to recon the station, not go after ships! We should advise Hunter and the others first!

But Zeb knew that might alert the Empire while Kaitis agreed with the Lasat, refusing to let Hera's trust in him go to complete waste!

Zeb: What if the Empire detects our transmission?!

Kaitis: He's right! I was given command of this assignment... I know what the objective was and I am changing it! Hera put me in charge of this mission because she trusts me now, I'm not letting her down!

Hera frowned, seeing that the Boy had made up his mind now... Knowing and trusting that Kaitis can handle this without getting him and his Team almost killed!

Hera(Via Hologram): Okay then, then head down before we lose all of them... But make sure to call for help if things get dangerous, or if the Empire shows up!

Kaitis nods as Hera ends the transmission, before Eldra makes the point clearer, quite bitterly might I add!

Kaitis: Okay... Thanks, Hera...

Eldra: We're going in now... That's an order!

Sabine reluctantly complies, knowing that Kaitis can handle this as Eldra refuses to listen to any of them anymore now...

Sabine: Yes, sir!

Zeb frowned, knowing that Kaitis is much nicer than Eldra is right now!

Zeb: She really knows how to take the fun out of missions, even by Ezra's standards!

Kaitis and Zeb both had a quiet conversation about letting Eldra stay back on missions for a while, which they will discuss later on!

Kaitis: Zeb, relax... I know Eldra has once again almost messed up our mission as she does on virtually every mission!

Ahsoka: Are you trying to get Eldra fired?!

Kaitis: What? No, what? We'll discuss that later!