Chapter Two Hundred and Ninety-Eight: Late again!/Ezra to the rescue!

Meanwhile, Rex and Hunter were both growing impatient at Ezra's delay since they were pinned down by Battle Droids!

Hunter: Where is that kid?

Captain Rex: We're gonna get trapped here...

Omega and Kanan both rolled their eyes, knowing that Ezra was on his way over here, he's just probably late again!

Omega: Guys, relax... I'm sure that Ezra's on his way over here!

Kanan: Omega's right, I'm sure that kid's fine! He's just probably late again...

Rex, however, knew that they had to move now, which Kaitis tried to warn him that was a bad idea!

Captain Rex: (Groans) We don't have time for this! We need to move! Now!

Kaitis: No, Rex! Wait!

Unfortunately, Rex was shot by a battle droid! Luckily, Ezra used the Force to collapse the catwalk over the droidekas and the Battle Droids, crushing them in the process! Kanan helped Rex up to make sure that he was all right, which Omega knew he was thanks to his Generation One armor, as they all continued on their way toward the command bridge, seeing that there were no ray shields this time...

Kanan: You all right?

Captain Rex: I'm good...

Omega: Generation One armor always holds up.

Hunter: Hmm... No ray shields this time! Let's keep moving before more Droids or Destroyers show up...