Chapter Two Hundred and Thirty-Three: Magnetic Locked.../Back in action!

Back at the Reklam Station, the rebels have refuelled the remaining Y-wing starfighters, and were almost done!

Sabine: Last two, and then we're out of here!

But as Kaitis and the others were doing their best to get out of there, they were spotted by a dismantler droid, which was reported to Titus! 

Dismantler Droid: (Beeping)

Imperial Officer: Sir, the rebels, they're alive and they're trying to refuel the old bombers!

Commander Titus: Get a squad down there... Override the conveyor and activate the magnetic locks!

Just then, Zeb saw that the conveyor had been overridden and the magnetic locks and been activated!

Zeb: Well, they know we're here!

Sabine: They're locking the ships down!

Hondo talked to the Ugnaught workers, saying that all systems had been overridden by the control tower!

Hondo: Perhaps my associates can assist?

Ugnaught Workers: (Speaking in Ugnaught)

Hondo: My friend says all systems have been overridden by the control tower!

Kaitis frowned before he told Zeb and Sabine to finish the refuelling while he, Eldra, and Rex took care of the Tower!

Kaitis: Zeb, you and Sabine finish refuelling! I'll take care of the tower! Rex, you're with me!

As the three of them left, Chopper was complaining about all the work when Zeb told him to be quiet!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Zeb: Stop your complaining! This is the last one... Then we'll leave!

But as they were working as fast as they could, Chopper was ambushed by a dismantler droid and hurled onto the canopy of a Y-wing! The dismantler Droid then leaps onto the Y-wing that Sabine is standing on, which causes her to lose her balance!

Sabine: Zeb!

Luckily, Zeb quickly manages to grab onto her while holding a rope. Wren and Orrelios then exchange fire with the dismantler droid but it begins to shake the fighter!

Ahsoka: Uh, guys?!

Seeing that they needed help, Kaitis told Rex to go help them out!

Captain Rex: Lieutenant!

Kaitis: Go help 'em! We got this!

Eldra: Go, go, go! 

As Rex left to help them and the two Bridger Siblings headed to the Tower, Hondo and the Ugnaughts followed them into the complex, looking for a Ship while pretending to help them!

Hondo: Yes, yes, you go help them... We will look for a ship! 

Ugnaught Workers: (Speaking in Ugnaught)

Hondo: I mean, help Kaitis and Eldra!

Inside the complex, Eldra and Kaitis both climb up a ladder and discover a Sentinel-class landing craft inside a hanger! Soon enough, the two of them were soon attacked by several Stormtroopers, but fought back with their Lightsabers! Just then, Hera contacted them both about the mission status!

Hera(Via the Comlink): Ghost to Commander Bridger! How's it going, guys?!

But before Kaitis could ask for some backup, Eldra answered for him!

Kaitis(Via Comlink): Hey! 

Eldra(Via the Comlink): Still in the Yarma system, Hera... Yeah, no. Getting some great Y-Wings... So busy! No time to talk! Bridger out!

Hera frowned, before asking Kaitis if they needed some help as the Young Jedi tried again!

Hera(Via the Comlink): Do you guys need some help?

Kaitis sighed, before telling Hera quickly that they were busy right now!

Kaitis(Via Comlink): Allow me to translate that for you: We're busy trying not to get ourselves almost killed right now! And yes, if you could maybe get over here in case the Empire shows up, that would be nice! Right now, I still need to free the Y-Wings right now and make sure that Eldra doesn't almost get herself killed again! Anyway, Bridger out!

Hera sighed with a smirk, as Hunter and the others now believed her about Kaitis's change of plans!

Hunter: It appears Commander Bridger's recon mission has turned into a recovery operation like you told us, Hera...

Wrecker: Okay, I believe you now!

Hera sighed, knowing that Kaitis and the others needed them right now!

Hera: Sir, we had better mobilize the fleet...

Commander Sato nodded before everyone made their way for their Ships! 

Commander Sato: Indeed...

On the Ghost, Hera found Kanan sitting in the co-pilot's seat, much to her shock and amazement!

Hera: Kanan?

Kanan smirked, shrugging as if nothing had changed in the last 6 Months...

Kanan: The kids are in trouble! Let's go!

Hera started the Ghost's engines up as she smiled, it was great to have Kanan back!

Hera: It's good to have you back...

On the Marauder, Hunter and the rest of the Bad Batch had opened the door to the Ship! But when they got there, Omega was standing there with Ezra, much to Hunter's shock and amazement!

Hunter: Ezra?

Ezra smirked with his Spare Lightsaber in his arms, shrugging as if nothing had changed in the last 6 Months...

Ezra: Kaitis, Rex, and Eldra are in trouble! Let's go!

Hunter started the Marauder's engines up with a smile as Crosshair placed a proud hand on Ezra's shoulder, it was great to have Ezra back!

Crosshair: It's good to have you back...

Ezra smiled, he couldn't have said it better himself as the Two Ships then departed for Reklam Station!