Chapter Two Hundred and Fifty-One: Relaxed it is.../Eldra's own plan!

Later in space, the Four Jedi were travelling on an A-Wing Trainer to the coordinates where Maul had arranged to meet them... Kanan was in front of them before he let Ezra make his own choice if he wanted to open the Sith Holocron or not!

Kanan: You wanted it, now you got it... If you really think it'll help us against Maul, open it up...

Ezra looks at the Sith Holocron after he is shocked at Kanan coming around to openly trusting Ezra to use the Sith Holocron... Although he was a little bit wary, he asked for Kanan's advice!

Ezra: I'd rather hear what you have to say... What's our plan?

Kaitis smiled a little bit, glad that his Adoptive Brother would rather listen to his master first! When Kanan said to play it ear by ear, Eldra asked how Kanan could take this so lightly!

Kanan: I think we oughta play it by ear...

Eldra: How can you take this lightly?

Kanan explained that the greatest power that Maul had was their fear that he'll hurt their friends, so they had to control that fear and stay relaxed...

Kanan: The greatest power Maul has is our fear that he'll hurt our friends... We have to control that fear! Stay relaxed...

Ezra nodded, relaxed it is then!

Ezra: Okay, relaxed it is...

Eldra frowned, Ezra didn't sound all that relaxed to her!

Ezra stated that he looked much more relaxed compared to how Eldra was right now!

Eldra: You don't sound relaxed!

Ezra: Yeah, well, I look relaxed! You seem a bit on edge...

Eldra explained that there was a good chance that Maul would try to waste not just Hera and the others, but also Kanan's life as well as soon as Ezra wasn't looking, before asking why wasn't Ezra on edge like she was!

Eldra: There's a good chance that Maul's going to kill all your friends as soon as you're not looking, including Kanan's, so, yes! I'm a bit on edge! Why aren't you?

Ezra shrugged, he was better at hiding it!

Ezra: I'm better at hiding it...

Kanan chuckled, good one!

Kanan: (Chuckles) Good one...

Kaitis turned Eldra to his side, warning that she and Ezra both might be right about Maul's true goal, and to not trust him!

Kaitis: Do not trust him... Don't let Maul see us if he tries to waste Kanan again!

Eldra rolled her eyes, never crossed her mind!

Eldra: Never crossed my mind!