Chapter Three Hundred and Two: A Truce.../A Plan for a successful retreat!

Ezra frowned, knowing that they all face a common enemy now!

Ezra: Well... I think we face a common enemy now!

Rex wants to interject, but Kanan tells him to let his Student finish!

Captain Rex: Wait a minute!

Kanan: Let him finish, Captain!

Backed up by Omega, both of them explained that the fighting between the droids and clones allowed the Empire to take over before Omega asked Kalani what the Separatists were fighting for!

Ezra: Clones? Battle droids? You destroyed each other!

Omega: And when you were both weak enough, the Empire took over... General, what were the Separatists fighting for?

Kalani explained that they were fighting for freedom against the Republic's tyranny, which allowed both Omega and Ezra to explain that the Republic was now the Empire 

Kalani: According to my programming, freedom from the tyranny of the Republic!

Omega: Fighting tyranny... Sounds like the Empire has always been your enemy!

Kalani: You are against the Empire... I am against the Republic...

Ezra: Now the Republic has become the Empire!

Kalani nods as he releases Zeb, agreeing with their logic!

Kalani: I accept your logic... We are on the same side!

Omega nudges Rex to admit it, which Rex finally does!

Captain Rex: Sorry... I guess we are...

But as Kanan placed a proud hand on his Student's shoulders, Kalani revealed the bad news that they had to deal with!

Kalani: However, as I stated, my forces are too depleted for me to plan a successful counterattack!

Kanan smirked at Ahsoka, knowing that fighting insurmountable odds is something that they're used to!

Kanan: Fighting insurmountable odds? 

Ahsoka: We can help you with that!

Ezra contacted Chopper via his Comlink, who explained the obvious bad news to them as the kid asked how was their new shuttle coming!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Ezra: Yes, Chopper, we know the Empire is here! How's the shuttle coming?

Omega was confused, as Ezra revealed that it was what he tried to tell Rex, her, and the others about earlier!

Omega: Shuttle? What shuttle?

Ezra: The one I tried to tell you about earlier!

Eldra: Oh... Right, got it!

Kalani knew that they had three Sheathipede-class shuttles, but they didn't have any weapons!

Kalani: We have three Sheathipede-class shuttles, but they have no weapons.

Kaitis knew that, but they could get them out of here!

Kaitis: No, but they can get us outta here!

Rex and Kalani both frowned, knowing that a successful retreat was improbable since the walkers would destroy the ships before they escaped the hangar, not to mention the fact that Kalani's forces didn't have the firepower to take on those walkers!

Captain Rex: A successful retreat is improbable... The walkers will destroy the ships before they escape the hangar...

Kalani: We don't have the firepower to take on walkers!

Hunter frowned, before asking about the bombs that they came here for!

Hunter: What about the bombs we came here for?

Kalani frowned, revealing that they had no cannon to fire the shells! If he did, he would have used them on Hunter and the others already!

Kalani: We have no cannon to fire the shells... Otherwise, I would have used them on you!

Kaitis rolled his eyes at that, while the girls told him that he was not exactly helping right now!

Kaitis: Gee, thanks!

Ahsoka: Kaitis!

Eldra: Not exactly helping, bro!

Omega: Though probably 98% accurate!

Seeing that they were running out of time, Rex came up with a plan to use the proton bombs to blow up the Walkers!

Hunter: We're running out of time!

Captain Rex: We roll 'em! The proton bombs... 

Ezra: We roll 'em across the hangar and into the feet of the walkers!

Omega: Then we blast 'em!

Since he knew that his battle droids were poor shots, Kalani came up with a plan of having the battle droids fire at Ezra and Kanan, who would redirect the blasts at the proton torpedoes with their lightsabers!

Kalani: My battle droids are not accurate... However, you are, Master Jedi!

Kanan: I don't understand...

Kalani: My droids will line up and fire at you and your apprentice... You two will then redirect their blaster bolts toward the shells more accurately, thus setting off more targets
than my droids could hit alone!

Ezra and Hunter both shrugged, knowing that this whole new level of trust was better than nothing!

Hunter: Well, this takes trust to a whole new level!

Ezra: Well, it's better than nothing!

Kanan agreed, before tellin the battle droids to get the munitions ready to roll!

Kanan: All right, get the munitions ready to roll, Droids!

Battle Droid 2: Roger, Roger!