Chapter One Hundred and Ninety-Four: Getting the sensor... Kanan's plan!

Back on the Ghost, both Rex and Chopper were struggling to kick the krykna out of the Ship! Finally, once Rex had managed to kick it out, he ordered Chopper to seal ship's rear exit shut!

Captain Rex: Now, Chopper! Seal it up!

Chopper didn't need to be told twice, before sealing it shut, much to the old Clone's relief!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Captain Rex: (Sighs with Relief!)

Outside, Ezra and Kanan both saw that Sabine was struggling to climb out of the pit, much to their relief!

Sabine: (Grunts)

Kanan: (Sighs with Relief!)

Ezra: Phew!

Seeing that a krykna was right behind her, Sabine started to climb faster!

Sabine: Uh-oh!

Thinking quickly with both Zeb and Hera's cover fire, Sabine managed to grab the sensor marker before the krykna could catch her from behind! Holding the sensor out in Defense like a Shield, the kryknas started to back away from Sabine as she made her way towards the Ghost! Kanan knew that this was their chance to get out of here, before Sabine tells Hera to get them ready to fly while both Kanan and Ezra get to work on freeing the Ghost!

Kanan: Hera, get us ready to fly! Ezra! Let's get to work!

As Zeb and Hera both got back on the Ghost and Sabine got back on the Ramp, Kanan and Ezra both used their Lightsabers to cut through the krykna's webs around the Ghost, allowing Hera to fly the Ship off the ground! Seeing that they were up in the air after the webs were all cut down, Ezra knew that was their cue to go!

Ezra: That's it! We're clear!

Sabine brought the sensor with her, as she, Kanan, and Ezra got back inside the Ghost, before Sabine gave Hera the order to get them out of here as the boarding ramp closed up!

Sabine: Hera, get us outta here!

Hera does so, flying the Ghost safely back to base! Once they were far away from "Spider central," Rex nervously knew that suggested telling Sato about the Base not being perfect after all...

Captain Rex: Guess we should inform Commander Sato our site... Might not work out!

Hera refused, not wanting to give up after it took so long for them to find it!

Hera: No... It took everything we had just to find this place...I'm not ready to give it up!

Kanan backed her up, agreeing that all of them are gonna do what it took to keep this Base!

Kanan: We're not going to! The Rebellion needs this base and we're gonna do whatever
it takes to keep it...

Ezra frowned, asking his Master how exactly are they gonna do that!

Ezra: And... How are we gonna do that?

Kanan smiled at both him and Sabine before he lef the Cockpit, he might have an idea about that!

Kanan: Don't worry... I'll handle it!