Chapter One Hundred and Eighty-Nine: Arriving soon.../Non-stop Training!

Following the discovery of their new Base of Atollon, Rex and the rest of the Fleet were making one more run before he met with Hera and the others on the surface of the Planet!

Hera: Ghost to Phoenix home, we're heading down with another load.

Captain Rex: Copy, Ghost... I'll meet you on the surface! Hunter: So, one more run, then we'll take a break!

Later, Hera entered the cargo hold where she found both Kanan and Ezra doing Lightsaber Training again! She watched the sidelines before turning to Sabine, Omega, and Hunter, asking if they were still at it!

Hera: Are they still at it?

Sabine, Omega, and Hunter all shrugged at each other, pretty much non-stop all morning!

Hunter: Yeah!

Omega: Kinda!

Sabine: Pretty much non-stop!

Hera watched as Ezra was training with both of his custom-built lightsaber and his spare one, as Kanan gave some advice as they were sparing!

Kanan: Keep your blade up... It's easier to drop it than it is to raise it!

As Ezra took Kanan's advice with his spare lightsaber, he started switching with his custom-built one from Saber mode to Blaster mode, causing Kanan to explain to his apprentice that was his move!

Kanan: You know, that's my move!

Ezra shrugged, he steals from the best!

Ezra: I steal from the best!

Omega and Hunter both smiled at each other, seeing that Ezra really was getting better since his Trip to the Jedi Temple a few weeks ago... However, Sabine saw that Hera's face looked a little bit sad, knowing that she didn't have to be a Jedi like Kanan was training Ezra to be in order to figure out that she was sad about them leaving for their mission soon! But the Mandalorian kept quiet, as Ezra continued his Lesson with Kanan, as he gave his Student some advice about the Inquisitors...

Kanan: Gotcha!

Ezra: And I got you!

Hunter shrugged, Tied again as usual?

Hunter: Tied again?

Ezra shook his head no, knowing that in real battle there was no such thing as a tie like Kanan told him!

Ezra: There's no such thing as a "tie!" You lose, you die!

Hunter: Yeah, and you win by killing an Inquisitor!

Kanan and Ezra: No! You win by surviving! Jinx! Double Jinx! (Chuckling)

Sabine shrugged, the two of them were getting pretty good to her!

Sabine: You two are getting pretty good!

Ezra turned away, confused about what Sabine meant by that before Omega cleared the confusion up for him!

Ezra: Getting? Are you saying we weren't good before?

Omega: Ahem! I think she just meant you're even better now!

Ezra shrugged, well it's better than nothing!

Ezra: I'll take it!

Hunter cleared his throat, trying to warn him not to turn his back on an enemy whether it's the Inquisitors or even Kanan during Training lessons, but Ezra was already one step ahead of him!

Hunter: Excuse me, I hate to interrupt this lovely banter here, but...

Kanan: Hey!

Ezra: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you never turn your back on an enemy... Even if it's the Inquisitors or when you are my enemy, I know!

Hunter: Oh? So you can read my mind now?

Ezra: No, but just like Kanan you do tend to repeat yourself, Hunter!

Hunter and Omega both shrugged at each other in agreement, as Kanan saw the kid's point before deciding to go another round!

Kanan: I see your point... Let's go again!

As the two of them kept training, Sabine, Hunter, and Omega all knew that Hera wasn't hiding her fear of never seeing them again very well!