Chapter Two Hundred and Eighty-Three: Cham's sacrifice.../More than Ezra!

Back in the ravine, the Twi'leks and Spectres are locked in a battle against an AT-DP walker, just as Hera shows up with Chopper!

Hera: Sorry that we're late!

Sabine: How nice of you two to join us! Wait... Where's Ezra?

But before either of them could tell her that Ezra let himself get captured so that she could escape with her Kalikori, the walker suddenly stopped firing, much to Kaitis's confusion!

Kaitis: They've stopped firing...

Just then, an image of Captain Slavin appears on a holocaster that tells everyone where Ezra is right now!

Captain Slavin: Cham Syndulla, I would have a word with you... It concerns Kanan's little Padawan!

Hera: Where is he?!

Captain Slavin: I have Hera's precious Ezra... He'll face my blaster squad unless you surrender to me, Cham!

Hera stiffened a sob from her mouth as Kanan pulled her in for a comforting hug! Gobi tried to talk Cham out of surrendering due to his importance to the Ryloth resistance, but he didn't listen! He refused to let Hera lose Ezra after she had already lost both her Mother and Brother, believing that Hera would be a worthy successor...

Gobi: You can't... You're too important!

Cham: And my daughter's youngest Crew Member is not important? I will trade my life for his... Hera will lead in my place... She is a worthy successor!

Turning away from Hera and the others, Cham asked Captain Slavin what assurance would he give him that Ezra would be released!

Cham: Captain Slavin, I will surrender to you, but what assurance will you give me that Ezra will be released?

Captain Slavin smirked before the holocaster shut off, only that Ezra would be terminated if Cham didn't arrive for the prisoner exchange at sundown!

Captain Slavin: Only that if you do not arrive for the exchange by sundown, he will be terminated!

Zeb, Kanan, and Sabine all rolled their eyes, knowing that the trap couldn't be more obvious!

Kanan: Could the trap be more obvious?

Zeb and Sabine: We know!

Cham: And I am counting on all of you to use my sacrifice to save Ezra! 

But while everyone made their way back to the Ghost, Hera apologized to Kaitis for endangering Ezra and the others for a personal mission...

Hera: I'm sorry, Kaitis... It was selfish of me to go after my Kalikori! I put Ezra and everyone else in danger for a personal mission...

While Kaitis reassures her that they would be willing to do the same for her, Hera admits that she underestimated the admiral... They were going to go through with this prisoner exchange but on her terms!

Kaitis: But we wanted to help because it was important to you!

Hera: But we weren't ready for that Grand Admiral Thrawn... I should have known better! We're going to go through with this exchange but on my terms... Chopper, I want you to raid the Imperial armoury and get as many explosives as you can!

While Chopper agrees with her, Kaitis is concerned that Hera is going to blow up and destroy her family home, Hera tells him that her crew is her home and family now!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Kaitis: You're gonna blow up your house?

Hera: My home is my crew and family...

Before Chopper left, he pointed out that Ezra deserves to be remembered as a part of Hera's Family...

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Hera: The Kalikori... Ezra found it... Although he knew that it would get his cover of being dead exposed to the Empire, he knew how much this meant to me... He protected me and saved my Family History...

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Hera nodded as Kaitis gave her a comforting hug, knowing that nobody deserved that honour more than Ezra did right now!

Hera: You're right... No one deserves that honour right now... More than Ezra does!