Chapter Two Hundred and Seventy-Seven: Hera's Kalikori!/Homesickness...

Finally, Hera and Ezra both arrived at Cham's Office, much to her relief... Ezra took a look around as Hera began to look for the Kalikori, knowing that her Father said that it would be here somewhere!

Cham: This is it... My father's Office! He said the Kalikori would be in here somewhere...

Switching his helmet up back, Ezra saw a beautiful mural portrait of the Syndulla family... There, he saw Cham, Eleni, and a younger version of Hera when she was a little kid...

Ezra: Is that your mother?

Hera smiled bittersweetly, jokingly giving Ezra one guess who the little girl beside her was!

Hera: Yes, it is... I'll give you one guess who the little girl beside her is!

On Cham's Desk, Ezra found a holodisk that displays the same beautiful mural portrait of Hera and her Parents! Seeing that Hera was still looking for her Kalikori, Ezra quickly hid the holodisk inside one of the pockets inside his Belt on his Imperial outfit! Finally, Hera finds the Kalikori atop a shelf, just in time for Ezra to hide the holodisk from her!

Hera: Here it is!

Ezra shrugged, well that was easy!

Ezra: Well, that was easy... Almost easy by my standards!

Hera frowned, knowing that they were not out of this yet!

Hera: We're not out of this yet... Come on! Let's go...

But as they left, Ezra gazed back at the beautiful mural portrait of the happy Family, he put his helmet back on so they wouldn't blow his cover just yet... But mostly so Hera and the others wouldn't see the grief-stricken tear tracks that came from his Blue eyes, due to the homesickness of missing his Birth Parents!