Chapter Three Hundred and Sixteen: Sabine tricks Rau!/Change of Heart?

Ezra ignites his Twin Lightsabers, as Gar Saxon says that he knew who Sabine was!

Gar Saxon: Sabine Wren...

Sabine frowned, unsure how Saxon knew her before he explained that he knew all about her and how she joined the Phoenix Squadron, even stating that her

Sabine: I don't know you!

Gar Saxon: Well, I know you and all about how you've joined the Phoenix Squadron... I also know that your mother is looking for you!

Ezra started to become nervous about that, as Sabine told him not to believe a word that Saxon said! Curious, Saxon asked him sarcastically that Sabine never told Ezra about her Family!

Sabine: Don't believe him!

Gar Saxon: Sabine never told you about her family? 

Ezra refused to answer again, proving that he knew enough from Sabine's story during his earlier days of joining the Ghost Crew when he was only 14 years old! Seeing that Ezra is refusing to answer him once again, Saxon explained that she lies as well as Ezra did and that her own mother stands with him and the Empire now!

Gar Saxon: Well... She lies as well as you, boy! Her own mother stands with me and the Empire now...

Sabine frowned, doubting that Saxon gave Ursa much of a choice!

Sabine: I doubt you gave her much choice, traitor!

Saxon then revealed that Ursa came around after Sabine abandoned the Imperial Academy! Ezra rolled his eyes at that, not this story again!

Gar Saxon: She came around herself after you abandoned the Imperial Academy... 

Ezra: Oh, not this again!

But Saxon continued on; explaining that Sabine's so-called cowardice shamed her family's name, remarks that she could be wearing the same armour that his warriors are wearing right now had she stayed on the right track!

Gar Saxon: Your cowardice shamed your family's name and standing... Had you honored your commitment, you could be wearing this armour now!

Sabine rolled her eyes at her own armour, knowing that she liked her own colourful armour much better than the Imperial Mandalorians' stark white armour!

Sabine: Sorry, Saxon... I like a little more colour!

Saxon's men aim their blasters at the three rebels, as Saxon reveals that the Empire will make Mandalore stronger than ever before!

Gar Saxon: You think of yourself as a loyalist? The Empire will make Mandalore stronger than ever before...

Sabine didn't buy that at all, knowing that the only one who's gotten stronger under the Empire is Saxon and his followers!

Sabine: The only one who's gotten stronger under the Empire is you!

Saxon frowned, before offering Sabine a deal to spare her and her friend's lives!

Gar Saxon: Out of respect for your family, I'll give you a choice... Give me Fenn Rau and swear allegiance, or you and your friend die!

Sabine finally agreed as she took off her helmet, and Ezra started to protest that it was a terrible plan!

Sabine: I yield!

Ezra: Sabine, don't...

But Sabine told him that they didn't have much of a choice, before passing her Helmet to Chopper, and told the Droid quietly to send feedback to frequency 337 on her signal!

Sabine: We have no choice... On my mark, send feedback to frequency 337!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping quietly!)

Ezra deactivated his Lightsabers as Sabine kneeled before Saxon came over to her, demanding her fealty!

Gar Saxon: Say it... Say it!

But instead, Sabine told him that he was a fool before telling Chopper to do it!

Sabine: I swear... That you're a fool! Chopper, now!

Chopper does so, causing the effect of disorientating the Mandalorians and leaving them writhing in pain! Sabine picks up her blasters as Chopper tosses her helmet back to her before she puts it back on! Ezra attaches his Lightsabers to his belt, and Sabine grabs Ezra and tells him to hold on as she flies away on her stolen jetpack!

Ezra: Whoa!

Sabine: Hang on!

Ezra: Whoa!

The Imperial Mandalorians come to as the two of them take off, as Chopper ignites his rocket and follows! Saxon frowns, telling his men that he wants the rebels alive!

Gar Saxon: Don't let them get away! I want those rebels alive!

Imperial Mandalorian Soldier 1: Yes, sir!

Meanwhile, in space, Rau is about to jump to hyperspace in the Phantom II but hesitates... Kanan watches nearby in his seat, confused as to why Rau is having a change of Heart now...