Chapter One Hundred and Ninety-Three: Rescuing Rex.../Ezra's plan!

Meanwhile, Hera and the other rebels stumbled upon a lair littered with several spider eggs, while eating the dokmas...

Sabine: I don't like the looks of this...

Hera: Those big crawlers must eat them!

Zeb: Ugh... Even I wouldn't wish that fate on these little bogens! Ugh... Are those eggs?

Just then, they all heard a familiar voice that was trapped behind a sleeping krykna's mandibles!

Captain Rex: I could really use a hand over here!

Sabine: Rex!

Both Zeb and Sabine pulled Krykna's mandibles back, freeing Rex!

Captain Rex: I met the neighbours... I don't care for 'em!

Hera contacted Kanan and Ezra to tell them the good news!

Hera: Kanan! Ezra! We found Rex...

Kanan: Good work! We're coming to ya!

Suddenly, several more kryknas started to attack them, causing everyone to make a run for it!

Sabine: Actually, I think it's time to go!

Sabine quickly threw a detonator at them, before making their way out of the cave tunnels!

Hera: This way!

But even though Sabine's gift got them out of the cave tunnels, it was unable to stop their advance! As more krykna approached, the Four of them shot at the kryknas with their Blasters but were quickly boxed in!

Sabine: Aim for the eyes!

Captain Rex: Get back, ya stinkin' crawlers!

Hera: They're boxing us in!

Luckily, two familiar figures dropped in their lightsabers!

Hera: Huh! Glad you could drop in!

Ezra quickly told everyone to get back, he and Kanan will both clear a path for them!

Ezra: I wouldn't stand there if I were you! (Grunts)

Kanan: Come on, we'll clear a path!

After a struggle with the two Jedi covering them, everyone managed to fight their way back to the Ghost, as Hera ordered Chopper to open up!

Hera: Chopper, open up! Chopper!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Not needing a second order from Hera, Chopper quickly lowered the ramp so that everyone could board the ship! As everyone got on, Kanan knew that if this whole place was infested, then maybe this base wasn't so "perfect" for them after all! But Hera however, wasn't giving it up without a fight, before she made it inside the Ghost!

Kanan: This whole place is infested... Maybe this base isn't so "perfect" after all!

Hera: I'm not giving up without a fight... Hang on!

Ezra: Hera, get us outta here!

But as Hera tried to fly them out of here, she found out that she couldn't, even at full power!

Hera: It's no good! I'm at full power!

Rex saw that the Ghost was held down by a large web, spun by the kryknas no doubt!

Captain Rex: Ah... They must have glued us down!

Zeb shrugged, at least they were safe in here!

Zeb: Well, we're safe in here, right?

But when the kryknas appeared on top of the cockpit's view, Ezra didn't believe that theory of being safe anymore!

Ezra: Sure...

Soon he, Zeb, and Kanan all started firing at the kryknas by using the Ship's laser cannons!

Zeb: Hungry, are ya? Well, eat this!