Chapter Three Hundred and Four: A successful victory.../The Phantom II!

After escaping into space, the rebels contact Kalani via Hologram, with Ezra stating that it was a successful strategy!

Ezra: We made it! General, do you read us?

Kalani(Via Hologram): Affirmative... We have survived the battle!

Ezra: It was not a victory, but a successful strategy nonetheless!

Rex, however, knew that it was way more than just that!

Captain Rex: No, it was a victory... We all just won the Clone War, and you ended it, Ezra! A galaxy of senators couldn't do that... An army of Jedi, clones and droids couldn't find the middle ground, but you did!

While Ezra and Ahsoka both admitted that he only pointed out that none of his Clone War survivors were meant to win, Kalani, and Rex both agreed that they couldn't and they needed to hear it as the two of them make peace with each other!

Ezra: Rex, all I did was point out that none of you were meant to win!

Ahsoka: Ezra's right, You couldn't...

Captain Rex: And we needed to hear it!

Kalani(Via Hologram): Agreed... I am satisfied if you are, Captain!

Captain Rex: I am!

Kalani(Via Hologram): Very good... 

Kanan placed a proud hand on Ezra's shoulder as Kalani explained that this was where they would part ways!

Kalani(Via Hologram): Now, based upon this battle, I calculate that you have less than a 1% chance of staging a successful rebellion against the Empire, so this is where we must part ways!

Ezra does a peaceful salute before the two ships part company!

Ezra: Roger, Roger!

As Kalani signs off and leaves, Ezra frowns... He couldn't imagine fighting that many Battle Droids all the time!

Ezra: I can't imagine fighting that many droids all the time!

Rex chuckled, knowing that the Battle of Geonosis was much worse than today!

Captain Rex: Well, if you think that was bad, let me tell you about the Battle of Geonosis!

Kaitis chuckled a little bit, just as Hera contacted them about how the mission went!

Kaitis: (Chuckling)

Hera(Via Comlink): This is Ghost to the away team... Spectre- 1, are you there?

Kanan: Hera, I was just about to call you! How was your day?

Hera(Via Comlink): We're tracking two shuttles leaving the system... Is everything all right? Did you have trouble securing the bombs?

Kanan explained both the bad and good news, especially knowing that Sabine would need a paint job!

Kanan: Well, the bad news is, we didn't get the bombs... The good news is, we don't need a pickup because we found a new Ship to call the Phantom II! Tell Sabine she's gonna need a paint job...

Ezra smirked, glancing at his secret Family Locket behind his Orange Vest, knowing that his Mother's spirit could relax a little now that the Clone War had really ended, the right way that she and Anakin's good side would have wanted...