Chapter Three Hundred and Fifty-Two: Loading the Bombs.../Ambushed!

The Ghost faced the rear cargo door of the Imperial Cargo ship as Hunter sighed, it was about time since Crosswinds are too strong to use the magnetic hoist!

Hunter: Well, it's about time! Crosswinds are too strong to use the magnetic hoist!

Zeb nods, as he and Omega fire the connecting cables which attach to the Ghost as he and Ezra start to load the first batch of proton bombs, which both Hunter and Sabine stored aboard the Ghost!

Zeb: Copy that! Powering the winch... Stand by to receive cables...

Omega: Now!

Hunter: Cables secured! Good shot!

Zeb: All right, Sabine, first load of proton bombs coming out!

Omega: Better watch yourself, 'cause if they get knocked about too much...

Sabine: Don't worry, I'm an explosives expert... I'll be careful!

Hunter: (Grunts) I got it! One down!

Zeb orders Eldra to help him load another set of bombs. However, he finds the youth helping Hondo to load a chest before he tells the girl to get back to work! 

Zeb: Eldra, hook me up another one! Eldra? Eldra! What are you doing?

Eldra: I'm helping Hondo!

Zeb: Un-attach that treasure and start sending bombs! Uh, Omega, Kid? A little help?

Ezra shakes his head fondly, leave it to them!

Ezra: Leave it to us!

While he and Omega do so Hondo argues, Zeb reminds him that the rebels get to load their cargo first!

Hondo: Whoa! Now wait a minute!

ZebL Our ship, my operation... Bombs first!

Eldra: Hey, we're all supposed to be a team!

Ezra cleared his throat, telling them both that Azmorigan had been gone a while!

Ezra: Ahem! Wait... Speaking of our team, where's Azmorigan? He's been gone a while...

Zeb shrugs, not their problem before Omega tells both Sabine and Hunter another proton Bomb is heading their way!

Zeb: Not our problem!

Omega: Sabine, Hunter, another one coming out!

Seeing that Zeb's preoccupied at the moment, Ezra tries to contact Azmorigan! As Hondo helps Melch carry a chest, tells them that Azmorigan will be fine and to not worry!

Ezra: Azmorigan, where are you?

Melch: (Speaking Ugnaught!)

Hondo: He's fine... Don't worry!

But after a while, Ezra told Zeb that there was no answer, which started to make the Lasat Captain worry as he tried to contact Azmorigan as well, but there was no answer still!

Ezra: There's no answer!

Zeb: All right... Now I'm worried! Azmorigan, this is Zeb... Come in! There's no answer!

Ezra: That's literally what I said!

Eldra thinks that she should go look for Azmorigan but Zeb insists on her staying with Ezra and the others to help man the winch and to continue loading the cargo while he looks for him!

Eldra: I got this... I'll find him!

Zeb: No, you get on the winch! You're in charge while I'm gone, Ezra!

Eldra: What?!

Ezra: You heard him... 

As he leaves, he reminds Ezra that the bombs go first, prompting Ezra to tell Zeb to hurry up as Zeb says that he's gonna do something stupid!

Zeb: Keep the cargo going out... And remember, bombs first!

Ezra: And you just remember we're on the clock here, Captain! The sooner we finish with this, the sooner we're out of here!

Zeb: I'm not gonna do anything stupid... Sheesh!

Zeb travels down the hallway searching for Azmorigan, by calling for him only to be by an Imperial sentry droid!

Zeb: Azmorigan? Azmorigan! Azmorigan? (Grunts)