Chapter Three Hundred and Forty-Two: Reunions.../Revenge!

Back at Chopper Base, Ezra and the others exit the Ghost and watch as Mart greets his Uncle Sato, who is glad to see his nephew alive...

Commander Sato: It is good to see you alive, Mart...

Mart embraces his Uncle and thanks him for coming, though the Rebel Commander knows that they are indebted to Hera and her Ghost Crew!

Mart: Uncle Jun, thank you for coming...

Commander Sato: Of course... But we are both indebted to Captain Syndulla and her crew!

 R3 and the Ghost Crew Members watch, as Mart expresses his disbelief that his friends came back for him! Both Gooti and Jonner reconfirm that they're Iron Squadron!

Gooti: Yeah!

Mart: I can't believe it! You guys came back!

Gooti: What do you expect?

Jonner: We're the Iron Squadron!

Mart: Yeah!

Hera, Zeb, and Ezra all watch and smile as the Iron Squadron rebels embrace while Chopper swiftly whacks R3 from behind, causing Ezra to giggle a little bit!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

R3: (R3 Beeping)

Ezra: (Giggling)

Mart smiled proudly at Ezra, guessing even for someone who didn't even know his Real Parents, he believed in second chances to reunite with those who did have a Family Member with them...

Mart: I guess even for someone who didn't even get the chance to know his Real Parents, you believe in second chances to reunite with those who do have a Family Member with them...

Ezra smiled at Kanan before giving him a gentle hug, as he proudly revealed that he learned that from the best!

Ezra: I learned that from the best!

As the Jedi Duo embraced, Sabine smirked at Konstantine being tricked by a Pilot and a bunch of kids!

Sabine: Wait'll Konstantine finds out that he was tricked by a Pilot and a bunch of kids! (Laughs)

Meanwhile; across the Galaxy, Konstantine vows to make Ezra and his so-called Band of Rebels pay dearly for this!

Admiral Konstantine: They think they can fool me do they? We'll see about that! I'll make them pay for this! I promise I'll make them pay!