Chapter Two Hundred and Thirty-Two: Reunion.../Going back to help!

Meanwhile, Omega was helping Ezra walk to where both Kanan and Bendu were, as the Young Clone explained what he had missed other than Vos being gone now!

Ezra: So let me get this straight... Other than Eldra using the Sith Holocron in secret, we've been here for Six Months? And I've been out that long because of me almost losing my eyesight?

Omega nods, explaining how Kanan barely left his side!

Omega: You had us all worried sick, Ezra... Kaitis worked very hard to keep Eldra's cold behaviour under control on his missions and started stepping in your place on the Team until you woke up... Kanan barely slept and never left your side!

Ezra frowned as he remembered something that Kaitis had said earlier when he was unconscious for the last Six Months...

Kaitis: You're right, Ezra, it may be your fault!  Uh, partially... But maybe if I had been more honest about how I was feeling things would not have gone this far! For what troubles a grownup will never trouble a child...

Ezra slowly confessed that maybe it wasn't easy for everyone to say how they were hurting, especially after what happened 6 Months ago...

Ezra: Well... After what happened on Malachor... Maybe it's not as easy for everyone to say how they're feeling! Not everyone can look someone else in the eye and say, "I'm hurting," or, "I'm sad," or even, "I'm... I'm sorry!"

Omega frowned, knowing that Ezra really does blame himself for what happened... But chose not to say anything since she wanted Kanan to be the one to talk to his Student about this, before revealing that just because it's not easy with him, Kanan, or even his Two Adoptive Siblings after what happened, doesn't mean that they shouldn't do it!

Omega: Just because it's not easy doesn't mean you shouldn't do it...

Soon, they arrived where Kanan was with Bendu as Ezra quickly hid behind her before Omega cleared her throat to get the Jedi's attention!

Omega: Ahem!

The two of them quickly turned around, seeing that the Young Clone had arrived with one of the sensor markers! Omega frowned, asking if she had come here at a bad time!

Bendu: Ah, the Young Clone...

Kanan: Oh! Hey, Omega...

Omega: Kanan, uh... Did I come here at a bad time?

Kanan shook his head no, explaining that he was just making sure that the Sith Holocron wasn't in the hands of Eldra right now...

Kanan: Uh, no... Just making sure that the Sith Holocron isn't in Eldra's bitter-cold hands right now!

Omega frowned, before quickly getting to the point!

Omega: Oh...kay! Uh... Are you ready for a surprise?

Omega steps out of the way to reveal a very shy Ezra, who was holding his arm gently in a very timid manner, as Kanan's eyes widened with shock and relief...

Kanan: Kid? 

Ezra: (Smiles Weakly...) Hey, Kanan...

Seeing that Ezra was struggling to walk a little bit, Kanan caught him in his arms!

Ezra: (Groans)

Kanan: Ezra! 

Bendu: Is he okay?

Omega: Yeah... He just woke up a few minutes ago!

Ezra: (Groans)

Kanan: Are you okay? Let me help you up...