Chapter One Two Hundred and Twelve: A Last resort or not?/Ambush!

As Ezra and Maul's lift continued upwards, Maul started to plant more seeds of doubt to create even more of a rift between Ezra and his Master!

Darth Maul: The Dark Side fights without mercy, without remorse... If you want to be victorious, you need to find the same strength inside you!

But Ezra disagreed, knowing that Kanan had always taught him that fighting was a last resort, never a first!

Ezra: Kanan always said fighting is a last resort, not a first!

Maul frowned as he placed his hand on Ezra's shoulder, knowing that the kid was given the gift of the Force for a reason and needs to use it!

Darth Maul: Ezra, you were given your gift for one reason: To use it! Can I count on you?

Ezra nodded, still a little bit hesitant about Maul's words... On the other lift, Eldra sensed her little Adoptive Brother's doubt through their Force Bond... She turned to Kaitis, knowing that Maul was not to be trusted!

Eldra: Kaitis...

Kaitis: Hmm?

Eldra: I think that Maul is lying to us, he is not to be trusted!

Kaitis rolled his eyes, you honestly think that he doesn't know that already?!

Kaitis: Why don't you try telling me something I don't already know, Eldra?!

Eldra frowned, why was Kaitis following Maul if he was so certain that this was a trap!

Eldra: If you're so certain that this is a trap, then why are you following him?

Kaitis smirked, he was always taught in both his Jedi and Sith Teachings to keep his Enemies close by!

Kaitis: Because I was always taught to keep my enemies close by! Even if the Sith used him, he's still our enemy, sis... And he'll take us all out the first chance that he gets!

Eldra frowned, seeing that he has a good point! After both their lifts finally arrived at the top, Eldra and Kaitis reunited with both Ezra and Maul near the Staircase... But just then, Ezra saw some Seeker Droids and a Lightsaber heading straight for them!

Ezra: Look out!

Luckily, both he and Kaitis managed to shoot some of the Droids and block the incoming Saber Attack! The Spinning Lightsaber returned to its owner, revealing their Attacker to be the Seventh Sister, who laughed with evil glee!

Seventh Sister: (Laughing with Evil Glee!)

Ezra handed his custom-built Lightsaber to Kaitis, before he activated his spare one!

Ezra: Seventh Sister! For once, you actually came alone to do your own dirty work...

Seventh Sister: Sometimes, things are just that important!

Ezra turned to Kaitis, before they decided what to do!

Ezra: You take care of the Droids, I'll take of her?

Kaitis shrugged before Ezra charged ahead, fair enough!

Kaitis: Fair enough!

As Ezra charged ahead with Kaitis at his side, Eldra frowned... She hoped that her Master, Kanan, Rex, and Ahsoka were having better luck!

Eldra: I hope Kanan and the others are having better luck!