Chapter Three Hundred and Fifty-Four: Zeb wakes up... A Sentry droid?!

Later, Zeb wakes up to find himself trapped in a cell, with Azmorigan on the opposite side of him!

Zeb: (Groans) Where am I?

Azmorigan: We're in jail, you idiot!

Remembering being stunned by a Droid, Zeb uses his Comlink to contact Ezra, who patches him through to Hera so that he can explain what happened!

Zeb: (Groans) What happened? I remember some kind of droid... (Grunts) Ezra, you there?

Ezra(Via Comlink): Zeb! Where are you? I'm patching in Hera!

Zeb explains that he was in the brig and Azmorigan was with him, the last thing that he remembers was being knocked out by some kind of droid!

Zeb: Looks like we're in the brig... Azmorigan's here, too! We got knocked out by some kind of droid...

Ezra frowned a little bit confused, he thought that this Ship was abandoned!

Ezra(Via Comlink): Wait... I thought this ship was abandoned!

But AP-5 however, is afraid he overlooked that part in his planning, which got both Hera and Kanan nervous!

AP-5: I'm afraid I may have overlooked that in my planning...

Both: Overlooked what?

Kaitis explained that the entry droids the Empire utilizes are on its cargo ships, knowing that one of them must have reactivated when power was restored!

Kaitis(Via Comlink): The sentry droids the Empire utilizes on its cargo ships! It must have reactivated when power was restored...

AP-5 agreed with him while advising Zeb and the others to not engage the Droid, knowing that the consequences could be... Problematic!

AP-5(Via Comlink): Indeed... I advise you not to engage the droid! The consequences could be... Problematic!

Zeb sighed, knowing that AP-5 could've told him and the others that before!

Zeb: (Sighs) Could've told us before...

Hera frowned, asking if they could postpone the "I told you so"s and general ridicule until after the rescues, knowing that everyone needed to return to the Ghost since the ship couldn't take any more pummeling from the winds!

Hera(Via Comlink): Guys, can we postpone the "I told you so"s and general ridicule until after the rescues?! I need you all back now! The Ghost can't take much more of this!

Zeb agreed as Ezra nodded in agreement as well, promising to find them and get them out before telling Hera to hold tight for now!

Zeb(Via Comlink): Oh fine!

Ezra: Copy that... I'll find 'em and bring 'em out! Hold tight, Hera...