Chapter Three Hundred and Twenty-One: Ezra's Worries.../A Fatherly Comfort!

In his shared Cabin with Zeb back on the Ghost, Ezra sat down on his bunk all alone... Sighing at the trouble he experienced today, Ezra pulled at the homemade locket of his Birth Family!

Anakin(V.O.): Happy Chanukah, to our wonderful son...

Padme(V.O.): You fill our lives with joy!

Luke and Leia(V.O.): Don't ever change the way you are...

All Four(V.O.): You beautiful, 17-year-old boy!

Just then, Kanan entered the room, asking Ezra if he was okay!

Kanan: You okay?

Ezra frowned, before expressing his concerns about Gar Saxon and his Imperial Mandalorians and his fears of ending up as an experiment a Vault!

Ezra: I keep thinking about the Mandalorians... Seeing that place... I don't want to end up an experiment in a Vault!

Kanan frowned, knowing that was not gonna happen!

Kanan: That's not gonna happen!

Ezra clutched his Locket tightly, knowing that the Emperor would keep sending Imperial Mandalorians after him if he was as valuable as Saxon says!

Ezra: If I'm as valuable as Saxon says, the Emperor will keep sending Imperial Mandalorians after me!

Kanan rolled his eyes; he could send every one of Saxon's followers in the Galaxy for all he cared, Ezra had him and the others!

Kanan: He can send everyone in the galaxy! You have us...

Ezra frowned as he turned away and wiped a tear away from his eyes, Kanan couldn't fight them all!

 Ezra: You can't fight them all...

Kanan placed a gentle hand on the kid's shoulder, promising that Ezra wasn't going anywhere!

Kanan: Ezra, you don't have to worry... You are never going to be transferred to Coruscant!

 Ezra: Promise? 

Kanan: I promise...

Ezra smiled as he hugged Kanan, who gently returned the embrace, knowing that he was stuck with Kanan and the others for the long run!