Chapter Two Hundred and Fifty-Eight: Another Fulcrum?/Sabine's Solo Mission!

Back at Chopper Base on Atollon, Ezra and Sabine, both rushed into the Command Center to greet Hera and the others, the both of them heard about the failed supply run to Teralov!

Ezra: Hey... We heard the supply run to Teralov failed!

Hera shook her head, explaining that it gets worse!

Hera: It gets worse! We lost the entire escort of A-wings... Six pilots and the transport's entire crew!

Ezra frowned, knowing that at this rate there would be no one left to fly for the Rebellion! And he, Kaitis, and Kanan all knew what that meant!

Ezra: How many is that this month? At this rate, there's not gonna be anyone left to fly for the Rebellion! And then...

Kaitis: It's bye-bye our Rebellion against the Empire!

Kanan frowned, and bye-bye to their plan to free Lothal and destroy the TIE Factory on Ezra's Home Planet!

Kanan: And bye-bye to our chance to free Lothal and destroy TIE Factory!

Luckily, Commander Sato had been working on a solution with the help of Fulcrum!

Commander Sato: Fortunately, I have been working on a solution with the help of Fulcrum...

Ezra turns to Ahsoka who shakes her head no, don't look at her!

Ezra: Ahsoka?

Ahsoka: Hmm? Don't look at me! Fulcrum's a code name we give to our secret informants!

Hera agreed, as both she and Minister Tua explained how the Fulcrum Agents work and how Ahsoka was one of those Agents!

Hera: It was Ahsoka's idea!

Minister Tua: There are other Fulcrum agents... She was among them!

Via Hologram with Fulcrum's code signature, Minister Tua brought what this mysterious Fulcrum Agent wanted to tell them!

???: I have information that may help you replace your stable of pilots... There are Imperial cadets at the Skystrike Academy who wish to defect to the Rebels... I do not know their names, but they will require some assistance to escape... I suggest you move quickly before the Empire
discovers their intentions... Fulcrum out!

As the Fulcrum's code signature faded, Commander Sato agreed that this was enough to act on!

Commander Sato: This is enough to act on!

Hera agreed, before assigning the mission to Sabine!

Hera: The mission is yours, Sabine! We've arranged to insert you into a squad of new cadets
headed for Skystrike... AP-5 will prepare fake credentials!

Ezra winks at Sabine with a smile, knowing that Sabine can do this! But Eldra didn't think that was such a good idea!

Eldra: Wait, wait! Shouldn't Ezra be the one to go in? He's done this before, remember?

Ezra rolled his eyes, stating that Sabine was really an Imperial Cadet once before for Several Years!

Ezra: Yeah, and Sabine really was an Imperial cadet once... For years, remember?

Sabine smiled, glad that Ezra trusted her to handle herself!

Sabine: Thank you!

Ezra: Don't mention it!

Hera backed the both of them up by stating that the Empire knew Ezra too well and they would identify him immediately! 

Hera: The Empire knows Ezra too well, Eldra! He'll be identified...

Ezra frowned, seeing that Hera had a point! Plus, he liked to keep him being alive as a secret as much as possible!

Ezra: Hera's right! Sabine is the least recognizable of all of us... Plus, the Empire still thinks that I'm dead! They wouldn't be looking for me...

Hera smiled at Ezra's point before going over the plan!

Hera: And I would like to keep it that way, Ezra! I need you, Kaitis, Eldra, and Kanan to shadow her... You'll stay in communication while she's inside and be ready to help her escape! Zeb and I have to supervise the escort for the new relief mission to Teralov! We've got our plan... Let's go!

But Kanan frowned, reminding Sabine of her bright purple and white painted hair colours!

Kanan: Yeah, but... If the Imperials see Sabine's painted hair, then they will know for sure who she is!

Sabine winced, knowing that would be a dead giveaway!

Sabine: Hmm... Kanan's right, that would be a dead giveaway!

Suddenly, Ezra got an idea of how they could hide Sabine's dyed hair from the Imperials!

Ezra: Wait? Didn't you say that you stole a bunch of Black hair dye paint from the Empire during the time that I was unconscious with Omega, Kaitis, and the Bad Batch once, Sabine?

Sabine nods, confused at what Ezra's plan is!

Sabine: Tons of it!

Kaitis: Why?

Ezra smirked, before leading Sabine back to the Ghost and telling her to trust him!

Ezra: Trust me, I have an idea!

Kaitis smiled at Ezra, proud that his Adoptive Little Brother had learned that there were some things you couldn't control... But for Eldra, she was still learning to trust the people she loves after the loss of her Master on Malachor...