Chapter Two Hundred and Fifty-Six: Aftermath.../Promises that are true!

In the Ghost Safely on Atollon, Eldra apologizes to Ezra while Kaitis plays Holochess with Zeb!

Eldra: Hey, I know I'm a jerk sometimes...

Kanan and Sabine both rolled their eyes at each other, sometimes?!

Sabine and Kanan: Sometimes?!

Eldra frowned, saying that she had got this!

Eldra: I got this... But you're the only person in my life, besides them, who isn't impressed by all that other stuff... You know the real me, faults and all and that's okay with you! Kinda...

Ezra smiled, as the two of them shared a reconciliation hug...

Ezra: Kinda... Do you promise you'll do better?

Eldra: I promise I'll try!

Ezra: Then I'll try too...

 Zeb called out for Ezra, asking if the kid wanted to play next!

Zeb: Ezra, you want to play next?

Ezra shrugged, thinking that he'd politely pass on that one!

Ezra: Nah, go ahead, guys! I'm cool...

As Ezra left to get some air and Kanan followed him quietly, Kaitis gently approached his Sister... Before he surprisingly hugged Eldra, much to her shock!

Eldra: Oof!

Kaitis: It's good to have you back, Eldra... 

Eldra: (Grunts) Huh?

Kaitis: I mean it, Sister...

Eldra smiles as she returns the embrace, reconciling after 17 Years of pushing each other away...

Eldra: Thanks, Kaitis...

In one of the nose guns, Ezra sat alone in the gunner while gazing at his Secret Family Locket, something that he hadn't looked at since falling into his Coma Six Months ago...

Ezra(Singing):

I've dreamed of calling Paris home,
Now everything just seems a mess...
Surrounded but so alone,
Expected to be this huge success...
It's best to just forget it all,
A fantasy and nothing more...
Just paper dreams built to fall,
Hang it all up and close the door!

Reaching out!
To find the person I can be...
Is it enough to just be me?
I feel like setting myself free!

I've got dreams to see me through,
But will they just remain inside?
I want to see the world brand new...
Why do I always run and hide?
Reaching out!
To find the person I can be...
Is it enough to just be me?
I feel like setting myself free!
I need this now...
To say the things I want to say...
There's got to be another way!
I want to leave,
I need to stay!
Is it enough to just be me?
Is it enough...
To just be me?

Just then, Kanan joined him, seeing that his Padawan couldn't sleep after the events of today!

Kanan: Can't sleep?

Ezra hid his Family Locket under his yellow-orange jacket, explaining his new Fear of becoming Maul's puppet now that he's on the run, knowing that he will do anything to kill Kanan and the others just to make him his Sith Student!

Ezra: I keep thinking about the Holocrons... Seeing that place... I don't want to end up as a Weapon for Maul's insane plans to destroy the Sith, even though my ways of doing so are different than his agenda!

Kanan frowned, knowing that was not gonna happen... He would die before he let Maul or anyone else hurt Ezra!

Kanan: That's not gonna happen...

Ezra frowned if he was truly powerful with the Force as Kanan believed he was, Maul would keep coming after him as much as the Empire would, once they learned that the Youngest Son of Skywalker was really alive!

Ezra: If I'm as powerful as you say, Maul and the Empire will keep sending Stormtroopers and bargaining deals after me!

Kanan shook his head bittersweetly, knowing that Maul and the Empire could send everyone in the Galaxy and try to kill him more with fake bargaining deals for all he cared, Ezra had him and the others!

Kanan: They can send everyone in the galaxy! You have us...

Ezra turned his head away sadly, knowing that Kanan couldn't fight his Hunters forever!

Ezra: You can't fight them all...

Kanan smiled a little bit before he turned to face Ezra in the nose gunner's seat, reassuring the scared boy that he would never have to face the Empire or Maul alone again!

Kanan: Ezra, you don't have to worry... You are never going to have to face your Demons about Maul, Vader, or even the rest of the Empire again!

Ezra frowned gently as he asked Kanan if he had promised that his words were true, which Kanan did!

Ezra: Promise?

Kanan: I promise!

Ezra smiled sweetly, starting to find peace after Malachor as Kanan hugged him gently... Kaitis watched from the hallway, relieved that he and Eldra were the only ones who were making up right now, before promising his Adoptive Little Brother to make sure that tomorrow was another great day for him!

Kaitis: Don't you worry... I'm going to make sure that tomorrow is another great day! I promise...