Chapter Two Hundred and Forty-Five: Meet Bendu!/More just libraries...

Back on Atollon, Kanan, Ezra, Eldra, and Kaitis were all riding on Speeder Bikes! But Ezra was on the one with Kanan as his Master held on tight since he didn't trust himself to be near Eldra right now! Kaitis asked if Kanan hid the Holocron down where Bendu's dwelling place was!

Kaitis: So, you hid the Holocron down there?

Kanan shrugged, more like that he left it with someone!

Kanan: More like I left it with someone!

Kaitis shrugged, both he and Eldra were confused by what that meant!

Kaitis: Someone? Who?

Eldra: Beats me...

After they had arrived at Bendu's dwelling place, the two of them began calling out for Bendu, but there was no answer...

Kanan: Bendu? 

Ezra: Bendu, are you here?

Kaitis: "Bendu"? Who's Bendu?

 Eldra: Don't look at me... 

While no one was looking, Bendu grabbed the sensor stick Ezra had taken along to ward off the Spiders! Eldra however, believed that Ezra was just hearing things that weren't there!

Eldra: There's nothing here!

Ezra: He was here!

Eldra: Maybe you're just hearing things that aren't there!

Ezra frowned, knowing that's a lie!

Ezra: Bendu! I need the Holocron! Bendu!

But Kaitis saw that they've got bigger problems to worry about right now!

Kaitis: Uh, guys? I don't see your friend! But I do see crawlers!

However, Eldra saw that there were lots of them, and their Thumber was gone!

Eldra: Lots of 'em! Hey, where's our thumper?

As the two of them activated their Lightsabers, Ezra tried to tell his Adoptive Siblings to stay calm so that they wouldn't attack them!

Ezra: If you stay calm, they won't attack!

But while Kaitis deactivated Ezra's Custom Lightsaber, Eldra didn't believe her Adoptive Little Brother like Kaitis did!

Eldra: Right! Stay behind me!

Seeing that Eldra was only making it worse, Ezra tried to explain that it was possible to get along with the Spiders!

Ezra: Eldra, you're making it worse! It's possible to get along with them!

Eldra rolled her eyes, remembering that Ezra's failed attempt almost got his face ripped off the last time that he tried that!

Eldra: You tried that before, remember? They almost ripped your face off!

But before Kaitis could call Eldra out for her cold behaviour from earlier, the kryknas suddenly flee and Kanan senses Bendu's presence...  The Creature throws the sensor stick to the ground near the Jedi, broken in two pieces!

Ezra: He's here...

Eldra: What?

Kanan: Behind you...

Bendu reveals himself to the Four Jedi, confused if they have come here for a talk!

Bendu: The Jedi returns, and with his student... Perhaps for a talk?

Eldra stood back in disbelief, as Kaitis nudged her to listen to Ezra the next time that he was telling the truth!

Eldra: I don't believe it...

Kaitis: The next time that Ezra is telling the truth, we take his word for it!

Cutting quickly to the chase, Kanan told Bendu that they needed the Sith Holocron!

Kanan: Unfortunately, we don't have time to chat, Bendu... We've come for the Holocron!

Bendu remembered the Holocron but was confused as to why Kanan and his Jedi friends needed it!

Bendu: Yes, the keeper of the shadow lore... Why do you want it?

Nudging his Student away from Eldra's cold presence, Kanan told Ezra to explain what had happened!

Kanan: Tell him, Ezra...

Ezra: Okay... We need it to save our friends... A Sith, Darth Maul, has them! He wants it...

Bendu frowned, he did know of Maul's kind but asked Kanan what does he want with the Sith Holocron!

Bendu: I do not know this darksider, but I know his kind... Why does he want it?

Kanan shook his head, he didn't know to be honest! But what he does know is that he also wanted his Jedi Holocron as well!

Kanan: I don't know... But he also wants my Jedi Holocron!

Bendu frowned, as he pointed out that the convergence of the Jedi and Sith Holocrons would be dangerous!

Bendu: He would bring them together? Such a vergence carries grave danger...

Ezra frowned, he was confused since he was taught that the Holocrons were just libraries of information!

Ezra: Why? I thought the Holocrons were just libraries of information!

Bendu told the Young Jedi that they were more than just that, stating that if such two powerful sources of knowledge were united, they would grant a clarity of vision beyond your kind!

Bendu: They are that and more... If two such powerful sources of knowledge are united, they will grant a clarity of vision beyond your kind...

When Ezra asked what that meant Kaitis frowned, revealing what Bendu meant since he had seen it before during his time when he served the Empire!

Ezra: What does that mean?

Kaitis: When joined, any secret, wisdom or destiny can be seen through the Force... One could bring much chaos with such hidden truths! (Sighs) I have seen it before...

Ezra frowned, knowing that they couldn't control what Maul did, while Kanan knew that was the point that both Kaitis and Bendu were trying to make!

Ezra: Well, we can't control what Maul will do...

Kanan: That's his point, Ezra...

Ezra: Ohhh... Right, got it!

Eldra rolled her eyes, wanting to know where the Sith Holocron was already so that they could save Hera and the others!

Eldra: Well, we still need it to save our friends, Kanan! So, are you gonna give it back, or not?

Ezra frowned, as Bendu explained the object Eldra seeks is a source of imbalance between her Adoptive Little Brother and Kanan... If she wants it, then she'll have to seek it with one of them!

Bendu: The object you seek is a source of imbalance between your Adoptive Brother and his Teacher! If you want it, then you must seek it out with him...