Chapter Two Hundred and Forty-Four: A tour.../Maul finds Kanan's Holocron!

Meanwhile, aboard the Ghost, Maul inspects a painting done by Sabine as she, Hera, Zeb, and Chopper watch with handcuffs around their wrists as they sit around the Table in the Common Room! Maul explained that he thought this Ship was a mere transport when he first found them, but he now realized that it was much more than that!

Darth Maul: I assumed that this ship was merely a transport, but I realize it is much more than that! This is your home...

Zeb frowned, angrily asking if Maul was planning to move in!

Zeb: You looking to move in?

Mail ignored him before turning to Captain Hera, politely asking for a tour of the Ship!

Darth Maul: Captain, would it be rude of me to request a tour of your ship?

Hera frowned, giving Maul directions to the airlock if he wanted to see himself out!

Hera: Well, the airlock is down there, if you want to see yourself out!

But when Maul forces her to take him on a tour of the ship, Zeb and Sabine both protest that idea immediately!

Darth Maul: Show me around... I insist!

Zeb: No!

Sabine: Hera, don't!

Maul frowned, reminding the Mandalorian Teenager that she of all People should trust him since he had once ruled her People!

Darth Maul: Mandalorian, you of all should trust me... For did I not once rule your people?

Hera frowned as she led the former Sith Lord out of the Common Room, leaving Sabine alone with both Chopper and Zeb... As soon as their grumpy guest and their Captain had left the room, Zeb asked an uneasy Sabine if that last part that Maul had said was actually true!

Zeb: Is that true?

Sabine winced, unfortunately yes!

Sabine: Unfortunately...

In the hallway, Hera led Maul to the different Cabins, as he tried to figure out which one was Kanan's Cabin!

Darth Maul: Where does one who hides his identity hide his legacy?

Upon entering both Ezra's and Zeb's shared Cabin, Maul noted to Hera that their shared Room had a very curious smell! 

Darth Maul: That is a curious smell...

Hera frowned at him before shutting the door... They then entered Sabine's Cabin, causing Maul to comment on Sabine's colourful walls from all her Paintings that she had done in the Past...

Sabine: How colourful...

Finally, Maul forces Hera to lead him into the next cabin, which the former Sith Lord figured out was Kanan's quarters, considering it was dull and dour, which was a Chamber that was fit for a Jedi... Maul then shut the door behind them before he faced Hera, asking her where Kanan kept his Holocron...

Darth Maul: Yes... This is it! A dull and dour chamber... These are the quarters of a Jedi! Show me where he keeps the Holocron...

Hera faked ignorance, denying that she knew nothing about Kanan!

Hera: I don't know anything about him...

Maul, however, uses the Force to read Hera's mind, calling her out for not just lying but also discovering Kanan's real name!

Darth Maul: That's not true... You know all about Kanan Jarrus! Or should I use his real name? Caleb Dume!

Hera stood back in shock, feeling her mind being attacked by the former Sith Lord... Using the Force to Probe her mind, Maul found out everything about Kanan, Ezra, and the Holocron, before locating it in one of Kanan's quarter drawers!

Darth Maul: Yes, it was your idea to recruit the Apprentice... And it was from here that the Boy found... No, the Jedi gave away the Holocron to the Apprentice...

Upon locating the artifact in one of Kanan's quarter drawers, Maul smirked as he asked Hera if that was so difficult!

Darth Maul: That wasn't so difficult, was it?

Hera bowed her head in shame, knowing that this day is about to get a lot more worse than it already has gotten!