Chapter Two Hundred and Ninety-Seven: Taken Cover!/A new Shuttle?!

Kalani saw that Ezra had split up from his Master and others, which they usually do 76% of the time in the Clone Wars before he sent more battle droids to pursue Kanan and Rex!

Kalani: The Jedi have split up, as they do 76% of the time... Squad 6, advance! Move in!

Omega: More droids! We've gotta take cover!

Kaitis: Well, at least they're not bucketheads or Inquisitors blasting at us for once this time!

Eldra: Point taken....

Kaitis: (Sighs) I hope that both Ezra and Chopper are having better luck than we are!

Hunter: Relax... I'm sure that the kid and Chop are both fine, you guys...

Meanwhile, while Kanan and the others were dealing with Squad 6, Ezra had finally made it over the catwalk when he finally encountered Chopper, who told him about the distress signal and to come see the new shuttle!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Ezra: Hey!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Ezra: Chop, where've you been?

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Ezra: How'd you send a distress signal?

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Ezra: I'm kind of in the middle of something!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Ezra: Okay, okay!

When Ezra finally came to see the new shuttle, Chopper tried to drag the kid onto it so that they could escape from this crazy factory! But Ezra refused, he wasn't leaving without Zeb and the others!

Ezra: A shuttle!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Ezra: It's a good find, Chop... But we're not leaving without Zeb!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Chopper agreed as Ezra told him to get the Shuttle ready while he gets the others!

Ezra: So you get it running and I'll get the others!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)