Chapter Two Hundred and Seventy-One: Wedge flys.../Mission accomplished!

Soon Sabine and the defectors found a TIE Bomber, which Wedge thought was a terrible idea!

Wedge: That tub? Are you kidding?

Sabine shrugged, despite its slow speed because it can take a hit, before asking if Wedge could fly it or not!

Sabine: Hey, it can take a hit! Now, can you fly it or not?

Wedge nods, reassuring her that he could fly anything!

Wedge: I can fly anything!

Moving quickly, the three of them got in before the Stormtroopers could recapture them again!

Stormtrooper 1: Freeze! Don't move!

Sabine: Go! Run, run! Go!

Unfortunately, Captain Skerris witnesses them fleeing in the TIE bomber and out of the hangar before disparages the cadets as fools, and starts pursuing them his TIE Interceptor!  Wedge flies the TIE bomber, which takes several hits from the person that he knew was Captain Skerris from his shooting from earlier!  Wedge flies the TIE bomber, which takes several hits from the person that he knew was Captain Skerris from his shooting from earlier!

Captain Skerris: Young fools!

Hobbie: Fighter closing fast! .6!

Wedge: That's gotta be Skerris!

 Seeing that the shots were getting too close for her liking even, Sabine asked if Wedge couldn't go any faster than this!

Sabine: Wedge, can't you go any faster?

Wedge sighed, knowing that this thing was slow before asking Sabine where were her friends from earlier!

Wedge: I told you this thing was slow! Where are those friends of yours?

But Sabine couldn't signal to her friends because the signal was being jammed!

Sabine: I can't signal! Comms are jammed!

But just when all hope seemed lost; Ezra's CR90 corvette arrives, with the young boy telling Sabine that he and the others knew that he would come through!

Ezra: Sabine? We knew you'd come through!

Wedge opened his eyes since he was bracing from all the shooting as Sabine came over to his side with a relieved and joking sigh, never thought that she would be so happy to hear Ezra's voice!

Sabine: (Sighs) Never been so happy to hear your voice!

Ezra sighed, before telling Wedge to get to the docking port quickly!

Ezra: Get to the docking port, quick!

Wedge quickly does so as docks the TIE bomber with the Corvette! Once all Three of them were safely aboard Corvette's bridge, Sabine reminded Ezra that she thought she told him to leave!

Sabine: Thought I told you to leave!

Ezra smirked before he replied that he and the others stuck around, just in case!

Ezra: We stuck around, just in case! Chopper, get us out of here!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Chopper does so as the rebels then flee into hyperspace! Captain Skerris takes off his helmet and watches their escape from his TIE Interceptor with a deep frown...