Chapter Two Hundred and Forty: Arguing.../Coldness and no response?

In Hyperspace, Kanan, Ezra, Eldra, and Kaitis were all travelling aboard one of Phoenix Squadron's CR90 corvettes... Eldra was still arguing with Kaitis about the Sith Holocron, while her Brother thought that those secrets were not worth it if meant almost destroying someone's humanity!

Eldra: You're not gonna tell me what Kanan did with the Sith Holocron, are you?

Kaitis: We told you it was safe!

Eldra: But what if there are secrets we can learn from it that'll help us destroy the Sith?

Kaitis: Eldra, the secrets in that thing almost destroyed you, just as the Dark Side almost destroyed me as well!

Eldra: I know... But if not to get the Sith Holocron, why did Master Yoda send us to Malachor

Kaitis: We asked for a chance to defeat the Sith, and we failed...

Eldra frowned as Kanan turned his head away from the two Siblings arguing, seeing that Ezra had been quiet throughout the whole Trip through Hyperspace!

Kanan: Ahem! Earth to Ezra?

Ezra winced, seeing that he wasn't paying attention for the last few Hours!

Ezra: Huh?

Kanan frowned as his two Adoptive Siblings turned to the Younger Jedi, knowing that being all quiet, weird, and creepy was usually Kanan's thing!

Kanan: Dude, are you alright? 'Cause... Being all quiet, weird, and creepy is kind of my thing...

Ezra shrugged, stating that he'd been feeling a little cold all morning and didn't know why!

Ezra: Sorry guys, my head was elsewhere... Hmm... I've just been feeling really cold all morning and I don't know why!

Kaitis frowned, thinking that Ezra's just adjusting to life after being unconscious after 6 Months!

Kaitis: I don't see anything physically wrong with you, Ezra... You're probably just adjusting to life after being unconscious after 6 Months!

Kanan frowned, he highly doubted that!

Kanan: Hmm... I don't think adjusting back to life after being unconscious in a Coma could make you feel cold, Kaitis!

But before anyone could say anything, they came out of Hyperspace when the Rebel Plot told Ezra that they had a big problem!

Rebel Pilot: Uh, lieutenant? Commander?

Ezra frowned, as both he and Kaitis turned to the Pilot and asked him what the problem was now!

Ezra: Yes?

Kaitis: What's wrong?

The Pilot informed them that they had reached their rendezvous point, but the transport wasn't responding at all!

Rebel Pilot: Coming up on the rendezvous point, Commander, but the transport's not responding...

Ezra and Eldra both frowned at both Kaitis and Kanan, knowing that the Young Boy didn't like this!

Ezra: I don't like this!