Lost & Found

Par MeloveDBZ

On a faraway planet named Gem, a set of twins girl, Liza and Lena are raised in an abusive home. Experiences... Plus

1: Hurting Ways
2: Cared
3: Why?
4: Abandoned
5: Found
6: Little One
7: Known
8: New Things
9: Odd Greetings
10: Loved
11: New Family
New Life
Fun
More Fun
First Day
First Day Continues
The Vision
Learning
Anger
Afraid
College
Nightly Talks
Moving Out
Proper Introduction?
Really Sam?
Worry
More Signs
It becomes reality
RoboWarrior
Enemies Become Friends
Jetfire
The Matrix
The Tomb Of The Primes
Battle For Life And Power
Destiny
Revival 0f A Prime
Fighting For Family
Unexpected Surprise?
Heartbroken
Healing
Healing Better
Planning
Convincing
A Gift
New Relative?
Learning To Be Cybertronian
Halloween 🎃
Childish Adults
Unknown Thoughts
More New Things
Training
Humans
Story Time
Back Here Again?
I'm in Trouble!
Girly Problems.
Murderous Rampage
Sick Day
Another Surprise?
More and More New Things
Knowing Each Other
Lessons
Gotta Go Back Once Again
Anger Issues
Human Holidays Are Weird
First Snow Day
Valentines Day
The Aftermath and Memories
An Odd Birthday
Truth Or Dare
Backfired
Ambush
Kidnapped
Wanted Secrets
Little Hope
Rescue
Risky Sacrifices
Recover
Traumatized
A Special Dream
An Attempt
It's Not My Fault!
Fun in the Night Sky
A Bit of Trouble
Regrets
There's More?
Sleepover
New Base
Newcomers
Painful Memories
Daily Explosions
Payback
True Family
Dark of the Moon
The Great Sentinel Prime
Imposter
Traitor
A Promise
Final Leave
The Return
Stepping Up
Recurring Nightmares
A Tragedy
Determined Spirit
Heavy Guilt
A Slight Recovery
It's All Part of War
Natural Pain
First Love
The Backstabbing Truth
Final Precious Moments
Slight Faith in Humanity
Reunion
Revealed Secrets
On the Run
A New War
Bots Reunited
A Quiet Moment
The Future Awaits
Tough Reveal
Machinery vs. Organic

Meeting More

824 22 6
Par MeloveDBZ

Chapter 41: Meeting More
___________________________________________

"Welcome back, Liza."

A sound of confusion escaped my lips, when I found myself surrounded by the vast whiteness once again. I picked myself off the non-existence floor and turned to the deep voice that welcomed me.

There standing were the three Primes: Prima, Alpha Trion and Vector Prime. Prima took a small bow, "It is nice to see you again."

"Umm...it's nice to see you three again too?"

"We heard about your losses....our deepest apologies." He bowed his head in respect.
I took a deep breath and changed the subject. I didn't want to talk about that right now. "....Why am I here again?"

"Apologies, we were not able to to give you a full explanation. You are in the Realm of the Primes."

"The Realm of the Primes? Why am I here? Isn't this a place for the Primes?"

Prima chuckled, "There is a reason for you being here."

"It's a good one right?"

"Of course." Prima answered.

"Ok. I would like to know why I'm here and can I get a clear explanation of what you are-I mean, I know what you are. You're Cybertronian, duh. I mean, what are you...like where do you come from? I'm so stupid. You're obviously from Cybertron. I mean..."I rolled my eyes at my stupidity and face palmed.

"You wish to know us better?" Vector Prime suggested.

"Yes, that!" I exclaimed. "You put it in a better way."

"Very well, but first there is more of us that you must meet, if you wish for a better explanation."

"Ok." With a nod, I encouraged Prima to continue. He took a step forward and held a hand out, before speaking a long sentence in Cybertronian.

A short silence filled the white void before eight different colored lights circled us, slowly stretching into what appeared as portals. I took a step back, not sure of what was to pop out. I took another step back, but this time I bumped into something hard. Hard metal.

I turned to be met with dark purple and silver metal that had Cybertonian signs engraved around the edges. I took a step back and craned my neck to look at the mech...no a femme! It was a femme!

I took a few more steps back to get a better look. She seemed bold and strong and had this calm and firm look of my father. She reminded me of Chromia: Confident, tough, positive, but if you made her mad, her aura would say danger. I was a bit imitated by her form. Like my mother when she was mad. She was much taller than the average femme. I'd say she was at least Ironhide's height, possibly more, if not...then Ratchet's height. She had sharp edges to her armor on her shoulders and arms and long helmet antennas on the side of her head,. Long strands of metal flowed down to her back, resembling hair. Her optics reminded me of beautiful night skies. They were this blue - violet. She was a beautiful femme!

Her optics noticed me and her gaze softened with a small smile pulling at the corner of her lips. "Hello Liza."

My eyes widened in shock. How the flying freak did she know my name?! I never seen her before.

She looked up and gave a greeting nod towards the three Primes behind me.

"Did you call us, Prima?" A rough, deep voice and new pair of footsteps drew my attention to the silver mech stepping out one of the portals.

"Why yes, I did." Prima answered him. Before he could question him on why, Prima pointed to me, leading the attention of the new mech towards me. "Oh! Liza it is you." He perked up and took his place by Alpha Trion.

How does he know my name?

He was a bit shorter and thicker than the others, but looked dangerous. Cybertronian signs covered his body and his optics were like the bright sky. I also noticed the barely visible trail of blue and red that followed his hands everytime he moved them.

Another stepped out the portal.

It was a mech. This one was different. For some unknown reason, he had hooves and a tail like he was some sort of horse. Claws like a tiger and razor sharp wings spread out from his back and looked as if it could cut through a forest of thick tree. They were bronze, but silver at the tip. The rest of his metal was the same colors. His body was sharp in most areas and to most it would look a bit frightening, but I wasn't too freaked out about it. His golden optics gave him a mysterious, dangerous look, similar to a lurking black panther.

"Greetings." A green, blue and white mech came into my view. This guy reminded me a lot of Prowl. He spoke and moved with grace. His posture spoke elegance and proper.

A big blue and red mech stood by Vector Prime, holding my attention my attention only on him for a few seconds until I was distracted by a dark gold colored mech over to my left. What surprised me the most about this one was that he had four arms! Literally two extra arms on his upper back!

"It is good to see you all."

A mellow voice spoke up behind, causing me to turn.

Green. All I saw was green. Thin green metal that reminded me of seaweed. This mech was covered with it! Arms, hands, neck. This could've possibly been his legs! A large metal halo hovered over his head, holding a glowing yellow ball in the middle. Yellow energy strings laid over his body along the green metal. 

One, two, three...six...nine...ten! There were ten of them!

With a swipe of Prima's hand, all the portals disappeared into thin air. "As you all know this young one here is Liza."

Soon I found myself circled by the ten Cybertronians.

"Liza." Prima called softly. "Allow me to introduce them. You already know Vector Prime and Alpha Trion." He said, gesturing to the two standing beside him. He walked over to the green, blue and white mech. "This here is Micronus Prime."

"Hello Liza." He greeted.

"...H-Hi." I greeted shyly.

Prima made his way over towards the blue and red mech. "This is Nexus Prime."

I waved nervously at him, receiving a firm nod in return.

"This is Onyx Prime." He said, gesturing to the bronze and silver mech with the sharp wings. "Greetings to you, Liza."

Prima stepped over to the femme. "This is Solus Prime."

She stood with her feet together and gave a small bow with her head. "Hello."

"This is Alchemist Prime."

I received a greeting nod from the silver mech.

"Amalgamous Prime."

The big dark golden mech folded his arms and made a small bow with his head. "Welcome."

"Last, but not least, there is Quintus Prime." He gestured to the green mech.

"Uhh...Hi." I greeted.

Prima took his spot and cleared his throat.

"We...are the creations of Primus, warriors who fought our father's ancient foe, Unicron."

"We are the 13, the first, the forgotten, each of us serving a function vital to the survival of the universe. Each of us designated a Prime and given a function to serve during the long march of infinity."

"Wait....Primus has children?!?!"

"That is correct."

"....all of you fought Unicron? Like the actual Unicron?"

"Yes."

"And you're...all of you" I pointed to all of them. "Are the children to...a god?"

"Yes."

"So you're all siblings and stuff?"

They all gave each other looks, before nodding.

I ran a hand through my hair and blew a breath.

What am I doing here with the children of a God?

"You are here, because you are a special one." Prima answered to my non vocal question.

I forgot he could read minds. Ugh!

"Special? What's special about me?"

"There is more to you than meets the eye." Quintus spoke up.

"Though, you are the youngest of them, you have a pure heart." Solus' soft voice said.

"A heart like no other."

"Um..." I didn't know how to reply, but I didn't want to make this awkward. "I don't mean to change the subject in a rude way, but I have an important question that's been really bugging me."

"Ask away."

"Who's the oldest?"

I got a few puzzled looks.

"I'm not sure, I understand."

"You're all siblings right? Who's the oldest sibling?"

"....I am the eldest." Prima stated.

"Who's the youngest?"

"That would be Quintus."

"Are there anymore of you?"

Silence filled void again. "Did I bring up any bad memories? I'm sorry, I-"

"No, you did not. Please do not apologize." Alchemist Prime told me.

"You were just curious, Young One."

"I suppose there is no harm in telling her." Vector Prime mused.

"I will tell her." Alpha Trion volunteered. "Millions of years ago, there were thirteen of us. It wasn't just always the ten of us. We had two other brothers: Liege Maximo and Megatronus."

"There were thirteen actual Primes?"

"Yes."

"What happened to them?"

"They betrayed us." He sighed. "Megatronus turned against us and fell into the hands of evil and chaos. He wanted power all to himself and didn't stop his evil shenanigans until he got it. That is why he is now and forevermore known as the The Fallen Prime."

The Fallen Prime? Rings a bell.

The FALLEN!!!

"So you're saying in Egypt that was-"

"Yes."

"And he's dead now."

"What happened to the other brother?"

"He followed along The Fallen and paid a price."

"Man......You never mentioned the third one. What happened to him?"

"Why, you see him on a daily basis. What is the need of asking?" Alpha chuckled softly.

I gave him confused look until my brain finally caught onto what he was saying.

"My dad! He's the Thirteenth Prime!"

"You are correct."

"Since my dad's a Prime does that make him a son of Primus?"

The uneasy look on Alpha Trion's face grew.

"Well...it's a long story and I would love to tell, but I'm afraid I can not."

"Why not?"

"You don't have much time. You're waking up."

I took notice of the white around us fading into black. "Aww man! I'll be able to see you again right?"

"Absolutely."

"Well, I'll see you guys when I go back to sleep, I guess."

"Goodbye, Liza." Almalgamous said.

We hope you enjoy your gift!" Prima called after me, before I faded back to reality.

GIFT?

___________________________________________

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

111K 4.5K 97
A semi-ordinary teenage girl who has had to fend for herself for many years due to emotional neglect from her parents, taking part in an underground...
30K 1K 51
Books of this series: 1. Fell in love with a spy 2. Fell in love with a spy 2 3. Fell in love with the combat instructor 4. Dream 5. Medical me...
6K 209 74
Lily meets the Autobots and is immediately told to stay away from Sunstreaker. She feels sorry for him and wants to befriend him. This changes after...
124K 3.2K 24
Who knew by finding a mechanical alien being, your life would be in danger? Meet 20 year old Lily Lawrence, a young woman fresh out of college. Wh...