Lost & Found

Por MeloveDBZ

On a faraway planet named Gem, a set of twins girl, Liza and Lena are raised in an abusive home. Experiences... Más

1: Hurting Ways
2: Cared
3: Why?
4: Abandoned
5: Found
6: Little One
7: Known
8: New Things
9: Odd Greetings
10: Loved
11: New Family
New Life
Fun
More Fun
First Day
First Day Continues
The Vision
Learning
Anger
Afraid
College
Nightly Talks
Moving Out
Proper Introduction?
Really Sam?
Worry
More Signs
It becomes reality
RoboWarrior
Enemies Become Friends
Jetfire
The Matrix
The Tomb Of The Primes
Battle For Life And Power
Revival 0f A Prime
Fighting For Family
Unexpected Surprise?
Heartbroken
Healing
Meeting More
Healing Better
Planning
Convincing
A Gift
New Relative?
Learning To Be Cybertronian
Halloween 🎃
Childish Adults
Unknown Thoughts
More New Things
Training
Humans
Story Time
Back Here Again?
I'm in Trouble!
Girly Problems.
Murderous Rampage
Sick Day
Another Surprise?
More and More New Things
Knowing Each Other
Lessons
Gotta Go Back Once Again
Anger Issues
Human Holidays Are Weird
First Snow Day
Valentines Day
The Aftermath and Memories
An Odd Birthday
Truth Or Dare
Backfired
Ambush
Kidnapped
Wanted Secrets
Little Hope
Rescue
Risky Sacrifices
Recover
Traumatized
A Special Dream
An Attempt
It's Not My Fault!
Fun in the Night Sky
A Bit of Trouble
Regrets
There's More?
Sleepover
New Base
Newcomers
Painful Memories
Daily Explosions
Payback
True Family
Dark of the Moon
The Great Sentinel Prime
Imposter
Traitor
A Promise
Final Leave
The Return
Stepping Up
Recurring Nightmares
A Tragedy
Determined Spirit
Heavy Guilt
A Slight Recovery
It's All Part of War
Natural Pain
First Love
The Backstabbing Truth
Final Precious Moments
Slight Faith in Humanity
Reunion
Revealed Secrets
On the Run
A New War
Bots Reunited
A Quiet Moment
The Future Awaits
Tough Reveal
Machinery vs. Organic

Destiny

733 23 1
Por MeloveDBZ

Chapter 35: Destiny
_____________________________________________

"IRONHIDE!"

"Why would you-oh my Primus!"

At hearing his name being called, he turned to the source, spotting Sam and Mikaela. I quickly ducked my head, before I could be seen.

"I'm trying not to be caught, Sam!"

While we were running the extra mile, I was trying to keep my head down from the all 'bots, while we were trying to make it to my dad. Kinda hard when you're getting shot at.

I didn't want to see the reaction of the 'bots, if they saw me at the moment. I'll deal with it later.

"Hey- Sam!"

More bullets were shot and a big explosion was heard. "What's happening?" I whispered yelled to Sam. "Get out, Sam! Get to the pillars!" Hide's voice boomed.

"Let's go." Sam yanked me up off the ground and led us out from under the building. I ran by Kaela's side to keep from being seen from Ironhide who was pretty busy with a Con at the moment.

After running another half a mile, the pillars came into view as we got closer to the heat of battle. "AH!" Sam shrieked when a beaten Con nearly fell on top of him. Sam waved his jacket in the air, shouting as bullets and missiles zipped over our heads. "HEYYY!" Sam cried. We maneuvered between the pillars, passing by a dead Decepticon.

"GET BACK HERE, BOY!"

I turned at hearing the sounds of thundering footsteps behind us and shrieked at the sight of the Con Who I am sure is Megatron heading right toward us. "Sam!"

"What?!" He turned and screamed, "Oh crap!" He increased his speed, dodging the missile that hit nearby. "Come on, we're almost there!"

It took everything in me to not just turn around and lash out on Megatron for even touching my father, much less murdering him. But I had to keep running. I wanted to get my father back. No Con or leg injury was going to stop me.

After rounding another building, Sideswipe came into the view who immediately alerted the others of our presence. "HEYYY OVER HERE!!" Sam bawled, waving his jacket over his head.

BOOM

We kept running forward, completely aware of being shot at by Cons behind us. "Over here!" Sam swerved around some rocks and pulled us down with him from the small explosion behind us. "Stay down on the ground!" Sam commanded. With shaky legs, he managed to pull himself up off the ground and wave his hands while yelling to get noticed by N.E.S.T.

Cons cried out in anguish as they were gunned down and buried under fallen buildings. "Hey, Sam!" A voice called.

We looked at each other confused, we weren't entirely sure who the voice belonged to due to the dust that surrounded us, but it sounded a lot like Will. Very much like him. "Hey!"

His voice was closer and pulled my attention over  towards him, covering behind the remains of a destroyed house. "Come on!" He waved his hand, getting our attention. We all ran towards him and slid to cover from fire. "Come on! Get in here!"

"Uh-"

"Oh, look who showed up. You better have a good reason for us to be here," Will turned then turned again, staring at me long and hard. "Please tell me, I'm not the only one seeing Liza right here. I'm going crazy, right? I'm not seeing a child in battle right now, am I? Kaela please tell me I'm seeing things."

If he thought he was seeing things I thought it would be best to remain completely still and maybe and just maybe he'll believe he's going crazy.

"Nope. Someone decided to sneak off and now she's here." Mikaela answered.

"I know that's not Liza! Can't be! Why would in the flipping world would you come here?" Epps spoke up from behind me. I turned towards him and flashed him a nervous grin. "Oh hey Uncle Robby."

"Oh my god."

Will allowed the gun to slip out of his hands into the sand while he pinched the bridge of his nose. He took a few deep breaths, before returning the look from earlier."If and when we make it out of here, you know you're gonna get a speech from every single Autobot plus me. You gonna get it."

"I know." I mumbled, turning away from him.

"...I'm just so mad right now...I could just....Ok just keep calm, I'll deal with you later," He breathed. "Just keep-.....ok Sam what are we here for?"

"Where's Optimus?"

"Yeah, where is my dad?"

"He's right over there, across the courtyard." Will pointed to the large rag, covering the being underneath.

"I got to get to him right now." Sam stated.

"No. Not with Air Strike coming." Will stopped him.

"I have to get to him right now." Sam repeated more sternly. "Hey be quiet." I whispered, pointing to a growling Decepticon behind the house.

"Oh."

"Go. Back, back, back, back." Will urged quietly. He pushed us against the wall facing the opposite direction of the Con so we wouldn't be seen. I could hear it speaking Cybertronian as a missile flew over our heads and hit near a tank causing soldiers to fall back from the sudden impact.

"INCOMING! Stick the landing! Whoa-ho-ho!" Suddenly Jetfire came crashing down near us, landing clumsily on some rocks. "Jetfire!"

"Behold the glory of... Jetfire," He boasted, slicing the Con in half. "Now let me show you how we brought the pain in my day!" He said. We watched as the towering Autbot/ Ex Decepticon brought his cane over the Con's head and sliced it clean off. "Woah!" I quickly moved out of the way when the head nearly fell over my head.

Sheesh. Wouldn't that be something?

Jetfire chuckled and stood proudly until a...I'm not sure what..popped out of the ground and attacked him. He cried out in pain as it drilled into his sides and stomach, Energon spewing everywhere as tried to do whatever he could to get it off. He finally got a hold of it and slammed it into a wall, staggering forward. The...thing...went for another attack, but it's head was smashed before it could. "I'm too old for this crap." Jetfire mumbled in the sand.

"Ok here's what we're gonna do," Will started. "We're gonna make a break through the B's on my command, okay? You guys stick with me, you understand? You stay on my a**."

I nodded in understanding, noticing the Air Force flying over our heads.

"I hope these F-16s got good aim."

"Yeah? Why is that?" Will questioned Epps.

" I told them to hit the orange smoke." Epps replied.

I turned to my right and took notice of the orange smoke, I believe Uncle Epps was referring to. Will noticed it too.

"You mean that orange smoke?"

"It wasn't my best toss, okay?" Uncle Epps defended.

I got onto my feet, preparing for the command to run. The leg pain was irritating, but I forced myself to not think about it. "Stay close, kid." Uncle Rob told me.

Only the sounds of gunshots and canons was heard  in the distance once silence filled the air around us. We waited and waited until....

:Viper. Thunder.:

"RUN!!!"

We all took off towards my dad's lifeless body and did whatever we could to get away from the town. Air Force flew over our heads again and released multiple bombs upon the town.  I was actually a little scared that one of the 'bots could've got caught in the massive explosion, mainly Ironhide and the femmes since they were 'bots I saw in that area, but relief washed over me when I saw Ironhide running out with a gaping hole in the chest; not in the best condition, but still alive.

He's considered the bot that's tough as nails for a reason.

But that didn't stop me from worrying about the others.

After running a few more yards, Sam took of in the direction of my dad, sock of the Matrix in hand. I hoped and hoped that this would work. I hoped that this would bring my dad back to life. My heart pounded each time he got closer and closer and-

"Not on my watch, boy!"

Sam yelled when he was shot at by another Con and was nearly hit if he hadn't moved to the ground. But unfortunately, a bullet pierced through his right arm, knocking the sock out of his hand. Sam cried in agony, gripping his arm. The Matrix flew into the air, landing a few feet away from me.

I had to go get it, no matter what happens.

I snatched from Epps hold and headed for the sock. "Liza, what are ya doing?! Are you crazy!!"

I ignored the shouts I received and dove for the sock anyway.

"LIZA!!"

Without warning, I was launched yards into the air, flailing my arm helplessly unable to do a thing until I hit the ground. My body fell weak as the world faded around me, muffled voices called out to me, but I wasn't able to respond. I tried to fight it, but the darkness consumed.

"LIZA!"

"MEDIC!!"
______________________________________________

"Liza."

"Sweetspark, you must awake."

What?

"Open your eyes, my sweet child."

Wha....who are you?

"Open your eyes and you shall see."

My eyes snapped open and my body shot up abruptly. I squinted my eyes from the white that surrounded me, before slowly taking in my surroundings. "Huh?"

I was....nowhere. I saw nothing, but white.

Just white. Am I dead?

I finally found the courage to pick myself off the...non- existence floor and explore. I took a few steps, amazed  at how my feet landed on nothing, but something. It was weird.

Oh!

"Liza."

That voice. It's that voice again. It reminded me of my father's voice; deep, smooth, and gentle.

I looked around nervously for the person who called out for me, but didn't see anyone. "Huh? Who are you? How do you know my name?"

Am I going crazy or is there someone actually there? I don't like mind games all to well, especially when it's something like this type of situation.

"Hey...um...would you please show me who you are? I'm getting a bit nervous here."

"Very well. I will reveal myself. I am terribly sorry for making you feel uncomfortable."

"It's alright, it's just that....um...." I stopped, realizing the bright blue light that hovered a few feet away from me. Then something unexpected happened.

The blue orb began to form into a body, a Cybertronian body that is. I was confused and amazed at the same time. I had so many questions, but I doubt I would get an answer to all of them.

Another appeared out of literally no where and lined up with the other Cybertronian, taking its form. Another appeared and did the same as the last one. I stood there and watched until
all had formed.

The first that had appeared was all white and had a tall, bulky figure. The second one was dark red and white with golden parts here and there. Maybe some brownish parts too. At last the third had formed, revealing a red and navy blue Cybertronian. No it wasn't my dad, but he reminded of him. A thin purple metallic cape fluttered behind him.

Now who are these people?

"You sure are eager to know us, Little One." The white one stated.

"....Wait...what?"

The white one chuckled, "I am able to read your mind."

"....How'd you do that?"

"Your mind is open at the moment."

"How do I close that?"

He chuckled again. "Oh. Where are my manners? I almost forgot to introduce ourselves. Little One, my name is Prima and this is Vector Prime and Alpha Trion." He gestured to the both of them.

"Prima, Vector Prime and Alpha Trion....Prima....sounds a lot like Primus."

"Indeed. I am one of his children."

"Wait...Primus has children?"

"Yes."

"Wait how did....I don't understand....so-" He cut me off, "Young one, I understand your confusion, but I'm afraid we do not have enough time for discussion."

"Ok....am I supposed to be doing something? Where am I? Am I dead?"

"We have been watching you a long, long time." Prima said.

"You have fought for Optimus, our last descendant, with courage and with sacrifice, the virtues of a leader, a leader worthy of our secret. The Matrix of Leadership is not found, it is earned." Alpha Trion added.

Prima rose his servos and created a ball with his hands, before breaking them apart, revealing the Matrix in his hands. The Matrix floated from him over towards me. I stared at it confused. "What do you....Wait! You want me- I don't deserve it! I'm just a kid!"

A small smile appeared on his face as he urged towards me. I glanced between him and the Matrix a few times, before taking it gracefully in my hands.

"Return now to Optimus. Merge the Matrix with
his spark. It is, and always has been, your destiny."

It has?

"Until we meet again, Liza."

All three of them rose their hands in the air, producing a bright light. "Wait..will I get to-

Will I get to see you again?
_______________________________________________

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

111K 4.5K 97
A semi-ordinary teenage girl who has had to fend for herself for many years due to emotional neglect from her parents, taking part in an underground...
97.3K 3.3K 27
Transformers|| Revenge Of The Fallen. || Story 2 || Two years has passed since the battle between Autobots and Decepticons. After the saving the univ...
108K 2.4K 16
Calypso is the oldest daughter of William Lennox. She hardly speaks and spends almost all her time studying/doing homework, reading, and inventing. S...
30K 1K 51
Books of this series: 1. Fell in love with a spy 2. Fell in love with a spy 2 3. Fell in love with the combat instructor 4. Dream 5. Medical me...