βœ” Undesired Mate (EXO ft. GOT...

By _galaxystarz

Have you ever felt so worthless? "How much have you felt that you are undesired? You were sure they hated you... More

Prologue -- Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
Q&A
Epilogue I
Epilogue II

45

2.4K 112 28
By _galaxystarz

Hi yalls.
I started to write this chapter and I have decided to post it no matter the previous target was hit or not. 😂😗

-

Errors ahead - Not edited.

-

"If a fairy said she will grant your wish, but in exchange of feelings. What will you do?"

-

Hae Hee

"Hae Hee, how about you tell us about what happened this few weeks?" Jin Young asked. We were sitting around at the living room while waiting for our cookies to be baked.

"Yeah, what happened? Those blood suckers feels different." Jackson added and the rest look at me with anticipation. "W-What? Er, just some incident happened.." I started off.

"Incident? Did they hurt you again??" Youngjae raised his voice. "No, they didn't. I found my powers." I started off. They all frozed and look at me, "Oh ya, human mate have powers too." Jaebum said and I nodded.

"What is your power?" BamBam asked. "They told me it was Controling and Destroying.." I continued. Their facial expression seems unreadable but they look like they are confused.

"And they brought me to Letylie. She said that Param's soul is in me. Its like I am Param but not exactly her." I explained. They all looked at so surprised.

"You're our Param? Jackson beamed and give me a tight hug. "Param.." Mark's eyes turned watery and he stood up and walked into his room. "M-Mark.." I called. "He will be fine. He just need sometime alone." Jin Young said.

"How did they discovered it?" Youngjae asked. "I'm not sure too. It was when I attempted sucide by jumping of the building-"

"What the heck?!" Jaebum raised his voice. I smile awkwardly, "Sorry, I know I am too harsh." "Glad you know that, lady." Jin Young said.

"Kris saved me, then he hugged me and tell me I am Param. I was so confused but he said he will bring me to Letylie. And Letylie showed me everything, she showed me how Param was.. Was killed. And who did that cruel thing to her." I mumbled the last sentence.

They all sighed, "We knew who was the culprit. And she has already been destroyed by our Wolve's family." Yugyeom said. "That was also the reason why we left the immortal world and live here for 300 years." Jaebum said.

"I am so glad you are half Param." BamBam beamed. I nodded, "I am glad that you all will be my brothers."

"Cookies are ready~" Jin Young said and we all rushed towards the oven.

--

"M-Mark." I called as I approach his backview at the garden.  He turned around, give me his usual smile and gesture me beside him on the swing. "Are you okay?" I asked. He nodded, "Yes, I am fine. Did I scare you?" He asked. I shook my head, "I understand."

"Hae Hee," He started. "I was almost sad when I heard that you are Param." He continued. "Why?" I look at him. His stare was intense but gentle at the same time, how is it possible?

"I am gulity. I couldn't protect Param at all, looking at you just make me even more gulity." He replied, with bloodshot teary eyes. "Mark.." I heard onto his hands tightly. "Param never once blamed you all, at all." I said. My eyes us blury and a tear escaped.

"Hae Hee.. No matter whether you are Param or not, I swear to protect you with my life." He said and hugged me tightly. I can feel the shoulder of my shirt getting wet. His love for Param is more important and significant than his life.

"I know, I know you will." I said and patted his back.

"Bro, you okay?" BamBam asked the moment me and Mark walked into the living room. He nodded, "Thanks to Hae Hee." "We have uninvited vistors outside there." Jaebum said. "Yeah, I can feel it." Mark said and sigh. "Who is it?" I asked.

"Fox." Jackson whispered in my ear. "F-Fox?" I walked towards the door and there was a lady back facing me. She turned around, "Hae Hee."

"Saeul?" I frowned. Why is she here? "Hae Hee, I am so glad to see you here." She said as she ran towards me and give me a hug. I awkwardly hug her back, "What is it?" I asked.

The guys just look at my awkward face unpleasantly. "I heard from Suho that you were with the wolves. They all say that they are worried about you being alone here." She said as she frowned and look at the seven of them.

"Oh, I am fine with them. They are nice to me, tell them not to worry okay." I replied as I remove her hand that was on my arm. It was unnecessarily uncomfortable.

"Ah, alright. I will tell them, just thought I will visit you here. No worries. I will go back now." She said as she leave the place and disappear.

Youngjae closes the door back.

"You know her?" Jaebum asked. I nodded, "EXO are close to her, she said that she is a fox fairy." I replied as I settle on the chair. "Yeah, he is Saeul. When Param was still alive, she always hangs out with her." Yugyeom started off.

"Param and her are close friends?" I asked. "We are not sure. But she always comes to find Param. Probably because in the past, wolf and fox has some connection?" Jackson continued. "In the past? Means now no?" I asked again.

"During Param's incident, foxes decided to side the vampires and therefore our wolf tribe made a silent agreement with the foxes that we should not associate with each other anymore." Jin Young replied.

Ohh, thats' why they are treating each other like invisible.

"BamBam?" I look at him. He seems in a daze. "H-Huh? Oh, I will go in and rest. Goodnight Hae Hee." He smile at me and walk away.

"Don't mind him. Saeul and him has a past, they were both in a relationship before Param's incident happened." Jaebum said and sighed.

"Oh? For vampires, they are always one mate to a group of them but for wolves are different?" I asked. "Oh of course. We wolves believe that one wolf are entitled to only one mate. But for vampires they feel that if there is only one to one their powers as a whole cannot be built up, so its one to a group." Jin Young explained.

"Oh, now I get why they say wolves are loyal mates." I smile at them. "Should I go check on BamBam?" I asked. Jaebum shook his head, "Jackson will do it later. And he will be fine." "Yeah, I will make sure my bro feels better.. But wait, me?" Jackson frowned and is dumb-founded.

"Of course. Both of you are room-mates." Jin Young said like its a-matter-of-fact.

-

Kyungsoo

"How is it?"

We all asked in unison as Saeul step into the resting room.

"Yes, I recognise her now. She is Param, my favourite person on earth." She said as she settled down on the seat near the door. "That's good." Luhan smile. "I remember how close both of you are." Kris added and pass a drink to her.

I am totally relief right now. I was wondering if the guys doesn't accept Hae Hee, what will she become? The esclipse is coming and that's when all of us will become one. I am glad that they all accepted Hae Hee before then. If not.. A rejected mate have really cruel consequences.

"Day-dreaming again?" Baekhyun waved his hand in front of me. I slightly smile at him and nodded. "Wow, what are you day-dreaming about?" He curiously asked and give me a smirk.

I smirked back at him, "Hae Hee."

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 766 34
[Complete] (Book 6 in my Exo series spinoff to Forgetting over you) Through out my life I used to be overweight and everyone hated me and bully me b...
7.8K 480 21
"Just, just I could feel that. The whole world is different from yesterday." An ordinary girl. In an ordinary world. However, in this ordinary wo...
12.4K 396 20
[COMPLETED] [NEXT BOOK - Dreams Are Powerful]EXO Chen has a little 5 year old sister, EunSung(readers can change name). Chen's mom is dead(find out w...
401K 9.5K 100
Running. That is all that I have been doing ever since I discovered his secret. Running and hiding from that man who wants to use me for his person...