Dolan Twins Imagines

By fantasylxve

it says it all in the title ❥ lowercase is intended highest rankings: #1 in imagines #1 in 4ou #14 in dolan #... More

a/n
sing [g]
best friends [e+g]
other girl [g]
winter [e]
cuddles [g]
home invasion [e]
coachella [e+g]
panic attack [g]
twitter [e]
jealous [g]
just another fan [e+g]
protective [g]
beach [e]
clingy [g]
mess [e]
brother's best friend [g]
work out [e]
lock screen [e]
sleep [e]
lock screen [g]
boyfriend's brother [e]
moody [e]
reunion [e+g]
internet boyfriend [g]
meet and greet [g]
altar [g]
quitting [e]
skate board [g]
pregnancy [e]
betrayal [e]
pregnancy [g]
movies [g]
followed [e]
fight [g]
baby [e]
break up [e]
it's okay [g]
rumours [g]
bullies [e+g]
wisdom teeth [g]
fame [e]
date [e]
attention [g]
live stream [e]
sugar daddy [g]
can i have my dog? [e]
stalker [g]
stalker- 2 [g]
someone else [e]
here for you [e]
13 reasons why [g]
tease [g]
abusive [g]
abusive- 2 [g]
friendzone [e]
ex [e]
wrong twin [e]
booty [g]
uhtceare [e]
bad day [g]
teen choice awards [e+g]
dysania [g]
hate [e]
surprise tickets [g]
goals [g]
management [e]
management- 2 [e]
registers [e+g]
let me love you [g]
cheating prank [g]
never [e]
disapproval [e]
how you gonna [g]
phone calls [g]
lifeguard [e]
texts [e]
proposal gone wrong [g]
true feelings [e]
true feelings- 2 [e]
don't say we're over [g]
don't say we're over- 2 [g]
not our future [e]
not our future- 2 [e]
16 and pregnant [e]
16 and pregnant- 2 [e]
meaningful tattoo [g]
past tense [e]
break up prank [g]
broken [g]
a fans kiss [g]
a fans kiss- 2 [g]
weird rumours [e]
mobbed [e]
requests [CLOSED]
car crash [e]
comparison [g]
clueless [e]
accidental message [e]
aren't we just friends? [g]
under the table [e]
confession [e]
too much hate [g]
unimportant [e]
teen parents [g]
jealous at the beach [g]
nerd [g]
7 months ago [e]
surprise [e]
first words [g]
don't touch me [g]
rest [e]
insulted [g]
am i wrong [e]
volleyball [g]
twin vs girlfriend [e]
loss [e]
3 words [g]

hidden talent [g]

1.1K 16 1
By fantasylxve

word count: 1558 words

it won't be 100% similar to the video , just a bit diff also mind you idk how to describe someone playing a piano so we'll look past that 😚

request for @izzietheunicorn

[13th may 2020]

izzie walked through the airport tiredly while also keeping an eye out for her two best friends. she had been living in england for her entire life and has flown over to la many times, becoming friends with the twins at one point. over time, she developed a mini crush on the younger twin and unbeknownst to her, he was also crushing on her hard.

"izzie!" someone called out which pulled her from her thoughts. izzie smiled when she saw the twins.

"i missed you guys!" she said excitedly, leaving her suitcase and bags on the floor as ethan pulled her into a hug.

"we missed you so much." grayson said, getting a chance to hug her. izzie felt butterflies in her stomach as grayson rubbed her back and hugged her tight. she sighed and breathed in his scent making her relax.

"i see you repping." ethan said, forcing the two to pull away. he pointed to her dolan twins hoodie.

(a/n- i want a dt hoodie so bad but its in usd so its like double the price for aussies 😣😣😣 )

"it's so comfortable, i'm glad i wore it." izzie blushed slightly when grayson quickly grabbed her suitcase, "you don't have to-"

"i want to, it's fine." he replied and izzie smiled, letting him hold her stuff. the trio walked out of the airport and toward grayson's car. he opened the trunk of the car, fitting izzie's suitcase and bags. grayson quickly jogged to the passenger side and held the door open for her.

"thank you, gray. you're so sweet." izzie hid her emotions very well. all she wanted to do was hug him again and just be in his arms but she controlled herself and gave him a small smile.

"anything for you." he replied smoothly and closed her door gently. ethan was standing next to him watching the whole interaction.

"you are in deep, my man. so deep." ethan laughed as he opened the door to sit in the back.

"shut up, bitch." grayson smacked his brother's head before getting in the car and driving back home. when they got home, grayson still carried izzie's belongings and led her to the guest room.

"i feel bad that you've carried all that." izzie said, sitting on the bed as grayson set her bags on the floor. grayson waved her off and shook his head.

"it's no biggie. you're probably jet-lagged so you can take a shower and sleep if you'd like."

"yes, that sounds so good right now." izzie replied which grayson took as his cue to leave.

"izzie?" grayson called out as he stood in the doorway. izzie looked up and nodded, "i'm so glad you're back."

izzie smiled gently and could feel her cheeks burning up.

"me too, gray. i missed you a lot." grayson felt like he would melt at any second.

"i missed you more." he replied with a small smile and slowly closed the door. izzie fell back on her bed as she covered her face with her hands.

"god, hes so cute." she mumbled to herself as she smiled.

3 days later

izzie had been in la for three days with the boys and her jet-lag had somewhat gone away. all they had done is go grocery shopping, that's about it.

"do you guys wanna do something?" ethan said walking into grayson's room where the pair were chilling.

"like what?" grayson asked.

"well alex and nate are at the studio and they want us to come too. i say we should go. it's a way to get out of the house." ethan continued and izzie felt slightly guilty. the boys had been stuck at home for the last few days because of her.

"i think we should." izzie said.

"are you sure? i don't want you to do something you don't wanna." grayson spoke to which izzie shook her head.

"no no i want to. i feel bad you guys have stayed home because of me so i think it's a good idea."

"okay, be ready in like 10 minutes." ethan left the room and izzie followed, going into the guest room and trying to pick out an outfit. she settled for black jeans and a purple sweater. she took her hair out of its bun and slid on her black vans.

(a/n: so unrealistic idk who is able to get ready that quick but moving on)

"i'm done!" izzie called out as she walked to the front door with her purse over her shoulder.

"coming." ethan said as he walked toward her. grayson followed closely behind and they made their way to the studio.

nate and alex greeted the trio and they all conversed for a bit before beginning to film.

"but yeah we're here in this studio with alex, nate and izzie back there. say hi izzie." ethan said, showing izzie who was standing next to nate. she shyly waved to the camera.

"there's this mic, and couch and a piano that none of us know how to play." grayson continued and sat at the piano, hitting random keys.

"i can play." nate said and hit random keys as well making the group laugh. ethan did the same.

"alex knows how to play it so we'll see what izzie can do." grayson said. izzie smiled nervously as she sat at the piano. she hadn't told anyone but she's known how to play the piano for a long time.

"go on!" ethan pushed.

"okay okay!" izzie replied. she began playing and the boys laughter halted when they realised she was actually playing really good.

"what the hell." ethan said quietly, watching as izzie's fingers moved seamlessly on the piano.

grayson's mouth was at the floor as he watched in awe. izzie noticed that all eyes were on her so she abruptly stopped playing and look around slowly.

"when were you gonna say you knew how to do that?" grayson exclaimed, clapping with the boys.

"i've always known how to play the piano! i guess it just never came up." izzie shrugged and stood next to grayson.

"that was amazing." nate said, high fiving izzie.

the next day, the video was edited and uploaded and received a mixture of responses. majority of it was fans being in shock of how good izzie was at the piano. izzie felt relieved as she saw the good tweets about her.

user1: she's amazzzzzzing wtfffff
user2: can she get any more perfect *clip of izzie*
user3: grayson's face when izzie played the piano 🥺😭

"everyone's talking about gray's face the whole time." ethan smirked making grayson throw a pillow at him. they were all on their phones in the living room.

"shut up. of course i was in shock." grayson explained as his face went redder when izzie smiled at him.

"yeah right, listen to this tweet. it says; grayson looks at izzie the same way i look at my boyfriend." ethan read out making izzie and grayson blush wildly.

"dude shut up." grayson said as he sank back into the couch. izzie struggled to hide her smile.

"this one's even better, this girl said; izzie looks at grayson like she's in love. can they kiss already." it was izzie's turn to gasp and sink into the couch. ethan held his stomach as he laughed.

"ethan!" izzie exclaimed, covering her face with her hands. grayson looked over at izzie with raised eyebrows. does she like me back, he thought to himself.

"what? just admit you guys like each other. even the fans noticed. grayson, izzie likes you. izzie, grayson is like in love with you." ethan said quickly and left the room. the pair was frozen as they stared at each other in silence.

"i- um." grayson cleared his throat and reached down for his water bottle. izzie watched as he suddenly coughed and began coughing profusely.

izzie moved and began smacking his back till he was finally able to breathe normally. they were sitting close together, their thighs just barely touching.

"i'm gonna kill ethan." he muttered under his breath.

"so you like me?" izzie said slowly making grayson look at her sheepishly.

"w- well... yeah i do. there's no point denying it." he scratched the back of his head, "wait he said you like me too. is that true?"

"yeah it is. i have for a while now." izzie sighed as she answered nervously.

grayson was in shock. he's liked her for the longest time so to hear that she likes him back felt surreal to him.

"what do we do now?" grayson asked making izzie shrug. the pair sat in silence.

"oh my fucking god, go on a date or something!" ethan yelled from the doorway making grayson and izzie jump, "you guys sound so awkward!"

"ethan, piss off!" grayson replied. ethan groaned as he left again.

"he's right though." izzie said quietly. grayson nodded and turned to face izzie, mustering up the courage to say what he's always wanted to say.

"i guess i'll ask you then. would you like to go on a date?"

that was so long omgg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 64.6K 40
in which a girl and boy are in the perfect relationship while his brother loves her from afar. what will happen when the boy gets into an accident an...
6.3K 158 29
scenarios with the dolan twins
552K 11.9K 189
Dolan Twins Imagines ✨
160K 2.6K 48
You and the twins had been best friends ever since high school, when they get bullied, you always stand up for them, you hate seeing them sad. Later...