Dolan Twins Imagines

By fantasylxve

it says it all in the title โฅ lowercase is intended highest rankings: #1 in imagines #1 in 4ou #14 in dolan #... More

a/n
sing [g]
best friends [e+g]
other girl [g]
winter [e]
cuddles [g]
home invasion [e]
coachella [e+g]
panic attack [g]
twitter [e]
jealous [g]
just another fan [e+g]
protective [g]
beach [e]
clingy [g]
mess [e]
brother's best friend [g]
work out [e]
lock screen [e]
sleep [e]
lock screen [g]
boyfriend's brother [e]
moody [e]
reunion [e+g]
internet boyfriend [g]
meet and greet [g]
altar [g]
quitting [e]
skate board [g]
pregnancy [e]
betrayal [e]
pregnancy [g]
movies [g]
followed [e]
fight [g]
baby [e]
break up [e]
it's okay [g]
rumours [g]
bullies [e+g]
wisdom teeth [g]
fame [e]
date [e]
attention [g]
live stream [e]
sugar daddy [g]
can i have my dog? [e]
stalker [g]
stalker- 2 [g]
someone else [e]
here for you [e]
13 reasons why [g]
tease [g]
abusive [g]
abusive- 2 [g]
friendzone [e]
ex [e]
wrong twin [e]
booty [g]
uhtceare [e]
bad day [g]
teen choice awards [e+g]
dysania [g]
hate [e]
surprise tickets [g]
goals [g]
management [e]
management- 2 [e]
registers [e+g]
let me love you [g]
cheating prank [g]
never [e]
disapproval [e]
how you gonna [g]
phone calls [g]
lifeguard [e]
texts [e]
proposal gone wrong [g]
true feelings [e]
true feelings- 2 [e]
don't say we're over [g]
don't say we're over- 2 [g]
not our future [e]
16 and pregnant [e]
16 and pregnant- 2 [e]
meaningful tattoo [g]
past tense [e]
break up prank [g]
broken [g]
a fans kiss [g]
a fans kiss- 2 [g]
weird rumours [e]
mobbed [e]
requests [CLOSED]
car crash [e]
comparison [g]
clueless [e]
accidental message [e]
aren't we just friends? [g]
under the table [e]
confession [e]
too much hate [g]
unimportant [e]
teen parents [g]
jealous at the beach [g]
nerd [g]
7 months ago [e]
surprise [e]
first words [g]
don't touch me [g]
rest [e]
insulted [g]
hidden talent [g]
am i wrong [e]
volleyball [g]
twin vs girlfriend [e]
loss [e]
3 words [g]

not our future- 2 [e]

5.1K 130 43
By fantasylxve

word count: 1281 words

[4th october 2017]

"please..." ethan cried but you shook your head. he sat on the couch, his head in his hands. you opened the front door and stood there, wishing this was all a prank but you knew it wasn't.

"ethan," you called out making him look up at you. you sighed, feeling the tears welling up once again, "be a good father."

1 year later

you were slightly embarrassed to say that it took way longer to get over ethan than you thought it would. everythiny was so overwhelming but to know that he is now the father of someone else's child? that hurt a lot. you and ethan were very public with your relationship so when he started posting photos of the baby bump but saw you without one, it didn't take long for them to figure out what happened.

he ended up having a baby girl. it takes everything in you not to burst out crying every time a picture of the father and daughter come up on your twitter or instagram. you wished that it was you because you and ethan always talked about starting a family.

you went about your life, finishing high school and are now in your second year of university. you were financially stable and had a job you thoroughly enjoyed. a few weeks ago, you got a message from grayson.

hey, how are you?

i'm doing good. uni's a pain in the ass. what about you?

i'm really good. e and i are gonna fly to nyc for trl in a few weeks.
crap.
sorry for mentioning him.

it's okay, gray.

if it makes you feel better, my parents were disgusted with him.

hahaha, that's good i guess?

you deserve better than him anyways. you deserve someone who's not gonna cheat on you, lie to you, make you cry, get another girl pregnant. someone who will actually treat you the way you should be treated.

who gonna do all that for me tho?

me

ha ha, veryyy funny

i'm dead serious rn, y/n

you were shocked. did grayson seriously just say that he'd be a better boyfriend for you? does he... wanna be with you?

wait wait wait, hold tf up. so you wanna... date me?

yes.

lemme get this straight cos im a little shook atm

hahaha okay

so you like me? and wanna be my boyfriend??

basically yea

gray, isn't that wrong? you're my ex's twin brother.

yeah and that ex of yours got another girl pregnant. i think we've already reached 'wrong' with what he did.

you got a point.

give me one chance and if you don't like me that way or don't wanna be with me than i'll back off.

okay.

okay as in....?

okay as in i'll go on a date with you.

frr??? YES THANK YOU. YOU WON'T REGRET IT

so you ended up going on a date with him. it was probably the most fun you had in ages. he was true to his word and treated you perfectly, paying for your food and being extremely kind to you. it was the little things like holding a door open for you, opening your car door for you and pulling your chair out for you that really made you like grayson. these were things that ethan never did for you. [a/n- i'm sure ethan does all these things. this is just for the story]

"gray, i miss you!" you whined as you spoke to him on the phone.

"i miss you more." grayson replied making you blush. you and grayson became official a few weeks ago and kept it hidden from everyone. you wanted it to be between the both of you before it blew up. "the premiere of trl is in a few days. you gonna watch it?"

"of course i'm gonna watch it. i need to support my man." you said with an obvious undertone in your voice. grayson laughed loudly which was like music to your ears.

"thank you baby." gray said before moving the phone away from his mouth. the line was silent and you had no idea that ethan had walked into the room.

"who are you talking to?" ethan asked suspiciously making grayson laugh nervously. grayson fidgeted with his phone, not realising he was close to pressing the speaker button.

"just someone." grayson replied shortly, to which ethan nodded slowly as he gave his twin a weird look.

"just wanted to say that we should go out tonight. sightseeing or whatever you wanna call it." ethan suggested and grayson nodded, trying to get his brother out of the room so he could talk to you. grayson watched him walk towards the door, about to leave when his finger pressed the speaker.

"babe, who are you talking to?" you asked and your voice resonated through grayson's room just as ethan was about to leave. ethan froze and turned back to grayson, a disbelieving look on his face. he'd recognise that voice anywhere.

"shit." grayson said quietly, attempting to turn off the speaker when ethan took three long strides and snatched the phone away from him.

"gray-" you started talking but was cut off.

"y/n?" ethan said breathlessly which took you by surprise.

"ethan?" you said confusedly, wondering why you were talking to him and not your boyfriend.  

"w-why are you. what the? w-what the hell is going on?" ethan said finally, looking at grayson with an expecting look.

"what are you talking about?" grayson feigned confusion.

"why is y/n calling you babe? why were you blushing and shit while you were talking to her?" ethan asked defensively, hoping the answer wasn't what the answer was. there was silence from your side and their side.

"just tell him." you said quietly making grayson dust off imaginary dirt from his jeans and clear his throat.

"y/n's my girlfriend..." he said quietly that ethan didn't even hear him. ethan raised a brow and leaned closer, telling him to repeat what he said. "i said... y/n's my girlfriend."

"what? are you fucking kidding me?" ethan said angrily and you closed your eyes, letting out a deep breath. you felt so bad for grayson who was stuck in the most uncomfortable situation.

"what's wrong with it?"

"what's wrong with it? are you really gonna ask me that, grayson?" ethan snapped while pinching the bridge of his nose.

"yes, i am." grayson retorted making you smile.

"she's my ex girlfriend. that's why it's wrong, buddy." ethan said sarcastically which made you automatically roll your eyes. he's one to talk about 'wrong things' which is exactly what grayson was thinking.

"being in a relationship and getting another girl pregnant is also wrong so don't come at me and tell me what's right and what isn't." grayson said, defending you and your relationship. ethan was silent but you weren't able to control yourself.

"yeah, that's my baby! you tell him!" you said excitedly, proud of your boyfriend for sticking up to him like that. grayson snickered and took his phone off his brother and left the room, leaving behind a confused and heartbroken ethan.

after that awkward encounter, ethan told his parents and begged them to talk to grayson to not be in a relationship with you. lisa and sean didn't really mind you being with grayson because they knew that he would treat you better that how ethan treated you. you and gray ended up going public a few months later and got more hate than you both expected. it was worth it though because you made each other happy and that's what mattered most.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 5.9K 77
Let your imagination take you on a journey... (while the twins tag along in the backseat, eh?) Hope you enjoy โค๏ธ
221K 2.7K 57
๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ฆ ๐ข ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ? - status: completed ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฒ: ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐จ๐ง
2M 37.1K 200
In which I wrote 200 imagines that hopefully fulfill all your desires about Ethan and Grayson Dolan Dolan Twin Imagines Highest R...
544K 6.2K 118
@ethandolan liked your photo. @ethandolan started following you. Highest ranking: #292 in fanfiction