Dolan Twins Imagines

By fantasylxve

it says it all in the title ❥ lowercase is intended highest rankings: #1 in imagines #1 in 4ou #14 in dolan #... More

a/n
sing [g]
best friends [e+g]
other girl [g]
winter [e]
cuddles [g]
home invasion [e]
coachella [e+g]
panic attack [g]
twitter [e]
jealous [g]
just another fan [e+g]
protective [g]
beach [e]
clingy [g]
mess [e]
brother's best friend [g]
work out [e]
lock screen [e]
sleep [e]
lock screen [g]
boyfriend's brother [e]
moody [e]
reunion [e+g]
internet boyfriend [g]
meet and greet [g]
altar [g]
quitting [e]
skate board [g]
pregnancy [e]
betrayal [e]
pregnancy [g]
movies [g]
followed [e]
fight [g]
baby [e]
break up [e]
it's okay [g]
rumours [g]
bullies [e+g]
wisdom teeth [g]
fame [e]
date [e]
attention [g]
live stream [e]
sugar daddy [g]
can i have my dog? [e]
stalker [g]
stalker- 2 [g]
someone else [e]
here for you [e]
13 reasons why [g]
tease [g]
abusive [g]
abusive- 2 [g]
friendzone [e]
ex [e]
wrong twin [e]
booty [g]
uhtceare [e]
bad day [g]
teen choice awards [e+g]
dysania [g]
hate [e]
surprise tickets [g]
goals [g]
management [e]
management- 2 [e]
registers [e+g]
let me love you [g]
cheating prank [g]
never [e]
disapproval [e]
how you gonna [g]
phone calls [g]
lifeguard [e]
texts [e]
proposal gone wrong [g]
true feelings [e]
true feelings- 2 [e]
don't say we're over [g]
don't say we're over- 2 [g]
not our future [e]
not our future- 2 [e]
16 and pregnant [e]
meaningful tattoo [g]
past tense [e]
break up prank [g]
broken [g]
a fans kiss [g]
a fans kiss- 2 [g]
weird rumours [e]
mobbed [e]
requests [CLOSED]
car crash [e]
comparison [g]
clueless [e]
accidental message [e]
aren't we just friends? [g]
under the table [e]
confession [e]
too much hate [g]
unimportant [e]
teen parents [g]
jealous at the beach [g]
nerd [g]
7 months ago [e]
surprise [e]
first words [g]
don't touch me [g]
rest [e]
insulted [g]
hidden talent [g]
am i wrong [e]
volleyball [g]
twin vs girlfriend [e]
loss [e]
3 words [g]

16 and pregnant- 2 [e]

7K 152 47
By fantasylxve

word count: 1725 words

sorry that this took aaaages and i've changed my writing style. it's easier to write in lower case through the whole imagine

[1st october 2017]

"i choose the baby! i'm not getting an abortion and i can't believe you're not supporting me when i need you the most! i thought that you loved me and would help me in my times of need but clearly not! i'm raising this child, with or without you." you spat before strutting towards the exit, finally realising that you were alone in this. ethan stood there, panting heavily and attempting calm himself down.

he yelled in anger and punched the wall beneath the dolan twins warehouse sign which created a hole. he slid down it and cried into his knees, knowing that he'll never be able to be apart of yours or the baby's life.

1 year later

"sweetie, come on! we're leaving!" you called out to your one year old daughter, maddie. her eyes widened when you called her and she took slow steps to you. you grinned at her and swooped her into your arms, holding her on your hip as you walked out of your house and to the large van. your were on your way to the vma's with maddie. it would be your first time going to a fancy event with her. you were invited to attend the vma's and you'd be stupid to turn it down.

it's been a year since you last saw ethan and it was a huge struggle. you dropped out of school while pregnant with maddie and had to find a job. luckily, your parents were extremely supportive and helped you through it. you created a youtube channel where you posted singing videos and gained over 2.5 million subscribers over the course of a year.

obviously, being 16 and pregnant gave you a lot of hate. fans suspected that you were pregnant with ethan's baby but never got a confirmed answer from either of you. it was kind of obvious that it was ethan's baby since you were dating for a while.

"you know where we're going, baby?" you asked with a high pitched voice that naturally came out when you spoke to maddie or other kids. she looked up at you with her hazel eyes that she inherited from her father. every time you look at maddie you get reminded of ethan. it hurt that he is still such a huge part of maddie but he didn't make an effort to be a part of her life. maddie shook her head, still not being able to talk in proper sentences.

"we're going to a big place where people will perform and get awards!" you said excitedly making her grin with widened eyes. she laid her head on your arm. you were dressed in a long, silky red dress. your hair was loosely curled and your makeup wasn't too dramatic. your shoes were strappy black heels.

maddie was also dress in a red, silky dress but it didn't have any cutouts. instead of being sleeveless with one strap around the neck, it had short sleeves and her chest was covered. her feet were covered with cute white sandals. your looked down at your phone as you scrolled through your explore page on instagram. you froze when grayson's latest post popped up on your screen. it was a photo of him and the caption was- VMAs.

if grayson was at the vma's then obviously ethan would be there. you didn't know that they'd be there. you had a mini panic attack and started practicing different scenarios of you talking to ethan in case you ran into him.

"we're here." the driver announced so you nodded, opening the car door. you made sure your hair and dress was perfectly in place before stepping out of the car, one foot at a time. you carried maddie to the entrance before setting her on the ground to walk with you. you held her hand and walked in front of the hundreds of photographers. what you didn't think through is that maddie might be scared of all the yelling and flashes.

"y/n! look this way! y/n and maddie! look here, turn to your left! to your right! face this way!"

"mummy..." maddie whimpered and tugged on your hand. you looked down and your eyes widened when her breathing got heavy and she began bawling her eyes out. you picked her up and hurried to the end of the carpet, away from the cameras.

"it's okay, baby. look, no more loud people!" you said happily and tried to calm her down but she kept crying. you groaned and began walking in circles, whispering soothing words to her that didn't seem to calm her down at all.

"y/n, you need to go back out there and let them take your photos!" jamie, your manager, said loudly as he approached you. you sent him a pleading look and pointed to maddie. "put her down or something! i don't really care but you need to get out there!"

"i can't just leave her alone!" you yelled but he rolled his eyes and walked away. you made a mental note to fire him. you began muttering to yourself, all while calming maddie. or attempting to calm her down. "what do I do, oh god."

"y/n?" you heard two voices ask from behind you. you froze and knew exactly who it was. it's kinda hard to forget them.

"hi... boys." you said and turned around slowly, coming face to face with ethan and grayson. grayson was staring at you with a kind smile, his eyes darting to maddie confusedly. ethan couldn't look away from her.

"is that-" grayson started but was interrupted by jamie.

"i told you to get out there, y/n! put maddie down!" jamie yelled which made you really frustrated.

"i don't have anyone to take care of her." you replied but ethan quickly interjected.

"i can- i mean, we-" he said quickly, pointing to grayson, "can take care of her."

"no. that's-" jamie interrupted you this time. the last thing you wanted was ethan to hold your daughter that you had to raise by yourself. you didn't feel like he deserved the opportunity.

"oh good!" jamie said excitedly, passing maddie to ethan's awaiting arms. he was holding her like she was a piece of glass that was ready to break. his smile was huge when he began speaking to her. with a sigh, you walked back onto the carpet amongst all the noise and flashes. after a few minutes and hundreds of photos, you hurriedly went back to your daughter. on the way, you noticed that grayson was asking his brother a serious question before hitting the back of ethan's head. you kind of got the gist of their conversation when grayson would point between you, maddie and ethan.

grayson probably just found out that maddie is his daughter.

ethan didn't look phased by grayson as he was too caught up with maddie who calmed down by now. he was making faces at her, hugging her tightly. you cleared your throat and held out your arms, a signal for ethan to give maddie back to you.

"y/n, i didn't know that maddie was ethan's baby." grayson said, giving you a sad smile. ethan felt ashamed with himself. after you left him at the warehouse that day, he wanted to come back into your life and raise maddie with you but never tried to. he never told anyone that you were pregnant with his baby. your family knew but never told anyone who the father of your child was.

"oh she's not." you said with an amused expression making both boys look at you bewildered. ethan thought the worst and felt like he had the wind knocked out of him.

"wh-what? y/n..." ethan stuttered and could barely form a sentence.

"she's my baby and my baby only. i was the one that had to get through the pregnancy and labour all by myself. i had to drop out and raise her and find out a way to provide for the both of us. i raised her myself and I don't think ethan deserves to be called her father." you said, ending your sentence with a shrug. ethan was taken aback by what you said and had never looked so hurt than he did in that moment. grayson looked between the two of you, obviously feeling the tension.

"y/n, i'll never forgive myself for not helping you raise maddie. i've never regretted something so much in my life. please let me back into her life." ethan pleaded making you scoff, adjusting maddie in your arms.

"back? you were never in it to begin with." you snapped and ethan looked down at his shoes. you waited for him to say something else but he didn't. he was silent and staring at the floor, hoping that the floor would open up and swallow him up. he didn't know how to show his regret and true intentions. he really did want to be apart of maddie's life. "so you're not gonna say anything?"

he was silent and you took that as his way of saying he wasn't serious about being a proper father.

"that's what I thought." you said quietly, making your way past grayson who gently grabbed your arm. you stopped in your tracks and looked up at him bored.

"give him a chance please, y/n." grayson pleaded quietly so you looked back at ethan. you felt a small pang in your chest and you wanted to give him a chance but he hasn't proven that he is serious about being in maddie's life.

"i'm sorry but i won't. respect that please." you said, making your mind up. there was no going back. ethan abandoned you when you needed him most and you weren't going to let him back into your life- especially when he let you go though the tough moments alone. grayson nodded and let go of you, letting you walk into the place where the actual vma's would be held. ethan stared at you as you walked away with his daughter that he'll never be a father to.

no part 3 for this x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.1K 38
We were Just friends Who spoke like lovers And that seemed to be enough for Two teenagers who were scared to love one another. k.a.t Highest Ranking...
638 29 30
Dolan twins fanfic
624K 7.9K 145
Imagines of the twins
3.9K 9 41
Your day takes an unexpected turn, much like this story. Your life will forever be changed all thanks to Ethan Dolan, for better or for worse? Find o...