Jackson State- Part 2 JS2

By quilleymangum

Im Back , With Season 2 Of Jackson State , You Guys Asked for it and Here it Is , the Entire gang is back , A... More

What We Thankful For
The Webs We Weave
A Jumpoff and a Stranger
Petty Betty
Party for Five
Where There's Smoke Theres Fire
Gym Tan Dirty Laundry
Dazed and Confused
Tell Me Something Good, Anything!
The Bar B Que Pit..... From Hell
All Worked Up For What?
Game of Life
Walking on the Wild Side
One by One They All Turn Away
Talk
Have NO Shame
My Kind Of Love
We Gotta Work it Out
Im Coming Out
Children of the Bad Revolution
Lunch is the Most Awkward Meal Of the Day
Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Big Rings and Bigger Checks
Everyones on Their Best Behavior
Where I Sleep
Early Morning Break-Through
Maybe
Cam, Peter Parker, and Spiderman
When I Grow Up
Need love
Time Warp
A Stroke of Luck & A Closet Fuck
Your Move
Impulse
You Can Be the Boss
The Mother-load
Cold Bed and Hotcakes
Where Have you Been All My Life
Minor Setback
Mrs HELLen
Home is Where the Heart Is
Scandal
One Step Forward Two Steps Backwards
Surprise Surprise!
Whats Thanksgiving Without a Side of Drama?
Skin Care and Schemes
Roman Holiday
Slow
Bye Paradise Hello New York
Back To Jackson State, And Sextapes
Practice
I Know Your Type
Throw Ups and Show Downs
Party and Bullshit
Xanax Anyone?
The Fall Out
Unlikely Visitors
The Fire We Light
Lights Out
Lights Out Part Two
Everything's not What it Seems
Unintentional Damage
Beautiful Nightmare
Reconciliation
Strike Two
It Aint Over
From Friend to Foe to Friend
Violated
Bigger Picture
There Will Be Blood
Crash
Gone
Don't Wake Me Up
Love And War
Black Tie Exchange
Which Direction
Fame Monster
Ride
The Boys, The girls, they all love Cameron
King Of Disaster
The Puppeteer
Lets Talk About Sex
Poker Face
Tricks and Treats
Upper Eastside
Highest Bidder
XOXO...... Gossip Girl
2 Months Later....
One Year Mark
The Gift

Awkward Phone Call

2.1K 70 2
By quilleymangum

Kendrick's Pov

Even tho i was tremendously sad to leave Germany , I was also just as excited to leave . Granted I would miss the Babies , but At least I was going Home to My Man . Thats right I siad it , Once I land Im going to have enough time to Run by the Store pick up some Food and other things to make a romantic dinner all before his plane lands . I was so excited about Cameron moving in that not having a Job completely slipped my mind. Finding a Job wasnt hard at All in Washington , Its Finding a job that Doesnt make either of us feel less is the Problem , Hell the Corner Store and McDonalds always hiring , If Push came to shove I wouldnt Mind working there if it meant Cam and I could Live together . The Entire Ride my Obsessive Planning Disorder Kicked in . I had it All Mapped out . Cook and feed , Fuck then First thing Bright and early Job Hunting . After my Plane Landed I quickly made my way back Home to change and Clean up so I can Run to the Store to Pick up the Few items I needed to make cam's arrival special . I unlocked the Door . The Lights were off , I thought to Myself , I know Damn well I payed the Bill , As I walked into the House , I notice a trinkle of light , and it was coming from Candles . Then I was Hit with a Faint smell of Mexican Food I smiled to myself then Looked up and saw Cameron walking out of the Kitchen with a smirk on his face .

Cameron: Surprise lol

Kendrick: What are you doing here ? I thought you didnt land till 8

Cameron: I wanted to surprise to you , so I Lied , Used the spare Key and Did this

Kendrick: Lol

Cameron: Whats Funny ?

Kendrick: I was actually about to do the same for you

Cameron: See thats why we toghether , we think alike .

He Grabs my bags out my hand , takes me by the hand and leads me into the Kitchen . He Really Did it Up , He had Candles , Roses , A Full Spread of Food , and my Favorite Mascato wine . He pulled my chair out for me and it Took me off guard , He's never done anything this Romantic before . For the Most part he's always treated me like a Dude , Never pulled my chair out for me Or opened the door for me I guess this is all New to Me . We sat down and talked about everything , I filled him in on everything that happened in Germany , He updated me on everything on his End of the Stick , and we both stuffed our faces with some of his Grandmas Best Dishes . After dinner , I told him to kick back and relax on the couch with a beer , as I washed the Dishes .

Kendrick: I Still Cant Believe he's Normal

Cameron: Me either To tell you the Truth . Its like I keep waiting on him to Do something Crazy

Kendrick: Maybe he's plotting

Cameron: Naw , he spends most of his time with his Girl Friend

Kendrick: Normal , with a girl Friend , you sure thats yo Brother ?

Cameron: Positive , Looks just like him , with the scar under his eye to match

Kendrick: Its just Weird

Cameron: You'll get to see First Hand , On Thanksgiving . I told my Parents we would Come

Kendrick: Fine with me

As Im washing the Dishes , I feel Warm Breath on the Back of my Neck , I bite down on my bottom lip , then he wraps his arms around my waist rubbing his hand up the Front of my shirt . He starts to Slowly kiss up my neck all the way to my ear . He takes his tongue and runs it across my ear before he slowly takes it into his mouth and nibbles on it . Knowing Full and well that my ear was my spot , My knees almost buckled so I put majority of my weight on him . I turned around and looked him in the eyes .

Kendrick: What are you doing

Cameron: Well , I Cooked , Feed you , Now its time to put you Bed

He lifts my shirt over my head , and kisses every inch of my upper body with his soft pink lips . He picks me up and puts me on the sink , I softly suck on his bottom lip as he pulls at my pants , I lift up letting the slide off and hit the floor as Cam kicks them to the side . I Unbuckle his pants and they fall down to his ankles . I Push him back and get off the sink and dropped to my knees , as I was reaching out to grab his Dick through his Black Polo Boxers , My Phone ring , Obviously I ignore it . I pull his boxers down just enough to expose his Bushy pubes , I press my face against it and take in a Big Sniff . It was Just something about the smell of a Man's Dick Area that Turned me on , the Smell of his Balls after a Long Day Just sent me into Over Drive . I started playing with his balls in my hand , while using my tongue to lift the Dick up and take it into my mouth . his head immediately Cocked back and he began to moan . I looked up at him with my Bedroom eyes while only sucking on the Head of his dick . I could taste the Precume on my tongue it was so Sweet yet salty . I took my finger and played with the Precum and then licked it off my finger . Just as I was about to Really Go in on his Dick , My Phone Rang again .

Kendrick: What the Fuck !

Cameron: You wanna get that

Kendrick: Im Busy

Cameron: If you Gone answer it then do it now ,cause you gone be busy all Night and Morning .

I laughed at him and Reached over and grabbed my jeans and pulled the phone out the Pocket , I saw it was a Voice Mail from my Boss on my phone , I listened to it , and then called him back . While I was waiting on the Phone to Ring I couldnt Help but notice Cam's Dick Damn near jumping in my face , So I did what any normal person would do , Put it in my mouth , I bobbed my head up and down as I held the phone in my hand listening to it ring , when I Boss picked up I Gave the Head a blow Pop then Said Hello .

Hello

I got your Message

a Proposition

you want me to meet you Where

Ok

I Understand

An Hour , i'll Be there

I hang the Phone up and Sky rocket Off my Knees . and start walking towards the bathroom . I Turned the shower water On , grabbed my toothbrush and Got in the shower . I heard Cameron Come into the bathroom and sit on the toilet and start talking to me .

Cameron: So who was that ?

Kendrick: My Boss

Cameron: Oh , What he Say ?

Kendrick: He says he has a Proposition for me

Cameron: What Kind of Proposition

Kendrick: he didnt say much , he asked me to meet him at Fitzgerald's in an Hour

Cameron: Wow Wow What ?

Kendrick: its a Restaurant in the City .

Cameron: I Figured that Much but why he want you to meet with him at a Restaurant to talk about work?

Kendrick: He says he's finishing up a Business meeting Now , and it would be Convenient if I stopped my You know kill two Birds one Stone .

Cameron: Thats Sounds Stupid , Why not call you in to the Office

Kendrick: Cam , You of all people should Know , Most Business Professional People Discuss business over Dinner . Doesnt Your Mom

Cameron: Yea You right

Kendrick: Ok , So Ima Shoot Down there see what he talking about and Then I'll be back to Finish what I started

Cameron: You mean what I started ?

I Reached out and Grabbed him Pulling him towards the Shower . He Got into the shower with me , and I Dropped to my Knees and took his Dick into my mouth and bobbed my head back and forth with his Growing dick in my mouth . While Deep throating his dick I played with his Balls just to make him Cum that Much faster . Now Ive always thought I had a Good Sex game but ive never made a Dude Nut in like 3 minutes . He Sprayed his Nut all over my face and Tongue , I spit it out grabbed my toothbrush and Re brushed my teeth , and Quickly got dressed and left out the Door , I made it there a little After the One hour Mark I agreed to But Oh well , He Did Fire Me . I walked into the Restaurant and the waiter showed me to the table .

Kendrick: Good Evening Mr.Yates

Mr.Yates: Good Evening

Kendrick: I Hate to seem so Straight Forward but This Proposition is it a Job ?

Mr.Yates: Actually yes it is . A Job a think your Perfect For

Kendrick: Really , What is It

Mr.Yates: Im Starting a new Project and theres a Lot of Work , Research, and testing to Do . And Im going to Need a Research assistant .

Kendrick: Me ?

Mr.Yates: You Said it yourself , your One of Best Workers there , Hell to even Come through that place in years

Kendrick: Thank you Sir

Mr.Yates: Nonsense Call me Marlon , Since were going to be spending alot of time together . I mean thats if you Want the Position

Kendrick: Are you Kidding Me , Of Course When Can I start ?

Mr.Yates: First thing Tomorrow , We Can go oer Protocol , and Hire you an Intern

Kendrick: Wow , That sounds Great .

Mr.Yates: Oh and Dont Worry , You will get paid this time , 5 times what an intern position paid .

Kendrick: Is this A Dream lol

Mr.Yates: No It isnt , I Need the Best on this Project and thats you Kendrick .

Kendrick: Mr yates I Dont Know how to thank

Mr.Yates: Taking the Job is enough , And Its Marlon to You Now .

Kendrick: Ok Marlon lol

Mr.Yates: Actually You can thank me by having Dinner with me , I havent had the Pleasure of eating yet the Board members Are all Business at these Meetings , so what do you say .

Kendrick: ........

Mr.Yates: Have you eating already ?

Kendrick: Actually Yes I have

Mr.Yates: then Have Desert , they have a Bomb Creme Brulee

Kendrick: Actually , I cant My Boyfriend Just moved in and today's our First Night together .

Mr.Yates: Oh I see , It would have been nice tho to Create some History before we stepped in the Lab tomorrow , I find that knowing each other on a Personal Level makes the Work Flow much easier ya know

Kendrick: Yea , I know ... You Know what I didnt Have Desert yet . What was it Creme Brulee ?

Mr.Yates: Yes , its to Die For .

I Didnt Want to come off Rude , or Insensitive so I figured having Desert wouldnt Hurt that Much , It was only what about 45 minutes top , eat talk , then get out of there . Or So I thought , an Hour had Went by then 3o Minutes then another 15 . It was like Every time I tried to slide in the fact that I had to go , another Important Note came up . It Just seemed like he Didnt want me to leave , he talked and talked and talked , Told story after story . It was to the Point I wanted to say I Dont Give a Fuck . He Finally realized That I was Ready to go , Im guessing it was from me Nodding off as he talked .

Mr.Yates: It was Really Nice to get to Know The Number 1 employee on a Personal Level .

Kendrick: Lol

Mr.Yates; Yea , But I can tell Ive taken up enough of your time . so Ima let you get out of here .

Kendrick: Thank you Lol

Mr.Yates: Besides I dont need you late for your First Day of Work .

It Felt like he was about to start talking about something else so I quickly said My Goodbye and walked away and headed to the Car , when I cranked up I looked at the clock and Realized it was 1:45 in the Morning . I Rolled my eyes and Made it Home as fast as I could . I walked in to the House and it was Dark , except this time there were No candles Burning . it was Dark only light was from the Tv in the Bed room , I walked into the Room and stood at the Doorway and Looked at Cameron Sleeping with his Hand in his Pants and the other Folded across his chest . I striped down to my Boxers and climbed in the bed with him . I scooted over to him and layed my head on his Chest , and he Woke up and looked at me , I smiled and said I was sorry my boss is a talker . He kissed me on the forehead and held on to me and went back to sleep . Not to long after I joined him , Just a week ago I was Fired with no job not knowing how I was going to make it and Now I have a Job and My Dude here with me . I guess it was safe to Say Life Was now Good Again 

Ant's Pov

It's Been about 3 days since Jermaine Left for New York . Ive been doing my part of the Deal and thats staying here with Tiara and the Babies making sure their ok , and that Tiara Doesnt feel alone in the Situation . We Were Still staying at the Hospital tho , Since little Man hasnt Hit Five Pounds yet , he hasnt been cleared to Leave and of course Tiara wasnt leaving him there . Ive Been going back and Forth from the House to the Hospital bringing her things and sleeping in a bed not that Hospital Chair . Like Clock work I stopped by the bakery got her favorite Pecan Danish and a Dozen of Doughnuts and headed to the Hospital . Once I made it there it was feeding time and of Course I had to Help out she still wasnt use to Feeding two babies at once .

Tiara: You A Natural

Ant: Who Me ? I dont know why Babies Like Me .

Tiara: you Would think they would Pick up on your Bitchiness

Ant: Exactly !

Tiara: Well if this Bank's Inc. Doesnt Work out . You can always be The Nanny

Ant: Bitch Please , I have no choice but to Succeed .

Tiara: I Hear that .

Ant: Have you talked to Jermaine

Tiara: Yea , He Starting Practice today . His ass Probably tired from Fucking around with Rj All Night

Ant: The two of them Living together isnt a Good idea

Tiara: Correction , the 7 of us . Until we find our Own place , we gone be Shacking up with You Rj and Penelope

Ant: Correction , I wont Be Living there , I need My Own Space .

Tiara: We Shall See , here take her off the titty , Maybe he can get some more milk so he can gain these last couple of ounces so we can get the Fu.....

Ant: Atttt Atttt , no Cursing Remember

Tiara: Oh yea lol .

I Burped the baby , Swaddled Her and laid her Down . I took a bite of my doughnut and then My Phone rings .

Hello

Hi Anthony Right ?

Speaking . Who am I speaking with

Its Grayson

Ant: Ohhhhhh Grayson , wassup Man

Grayson: Oh Nothing , Ive been thinking about your Offer

Ant: Really ? what do you think ?

Grayson: I think its time to hang my Street performing Hat up , and take a shot at the Big Leagues .

Ant: Thats sounds Good

Grayson: But

Ant: But what

Grayson: If Im going to do this , Then I have to stay true to Myself

Ant: I wouldnt Want you to be anything but

Grayson: You See thats the thing , You dont know me

Ant: I beg your Pardon

Grayson: You Havent seen the Full me . How do you know you want to sign me if you dont really know who I am or what I represent .

Ant: Thats True . So what do you have in Mind

Grayson: Well , I would like to give you a day in the Life of Grayson the artist , Not the Paid artist .

Ant: Ok thats sounds Reasonable

Grayson: Cool , so meet me at the Blue Bird Cafe and bring that Gorgeous smile .

When he said bring that gorgeous smile , it took me off guard , where did that come from ? I Awkwardly said Ok and hung the Phone up . Still a little shocked that this Kid Just Flirted with me , while trying to Propose a Business venture made me a little Uneasy .

Tiara: What's Wrong ? who was that ?

Ant: The Guy Grayson .

Tiara: He Said Yes ?

Ant: Not yet

Tiara: Why Not

Ant: He wants to show me Who he really is ?

Tiara: Ok , The Problem

Ant: the Problem ? the Dude is Kinda Flirting with me

Tiara: And your Point , Your Single , He's cute I dont see the Problem

Ant: But

Tiara: But nothing Ant , You said you wanted to be successful Right ? so If that means you have to swoon the talent for them to sign to your Management team .

Ant: Yea but I dont wanna mix Business with Pleasure Again .

Tiara: Scouts do it all the Time to get major Players , Its No Different . And besides you havent seen the City yet , You've been cramped up in this Hospital room with me and the Babies , go get out , have Fun . Besides The Doctors said I need time to Bond with my babies and we cant do that with you here lol

Ant: Fine , I'll Go . But it will be Strictly Professional

Tiara: Aye I dont Judge lol

Ant: Ok then , I'll be back later

Tiara: Bye , Say bye Uncle Ant lol

I Roll my eyes at her and Get my things and Head out , I grabbed a Taxi and Gave them the Location and Shortly after I arrived at the Cafe . He was sitting outside with a cup of coffee in his hand . When he Looked up and seen me , his face literally lite up . He Stood up , standing at around 5ft9 Long Dark Black hair , When he smiled his eyes Disappeared almost like an Asian . he had the Biggest smile on his face, with a slight gap separating his two front teeth . He had a small amount of freckles on each cheek nothing to noticeable . He was Small framed very thing , But still had a little Body on him .

Grayson: you made it

Ant: In the Flesh

Grayson: Good , I Go on , In Five

Ant: Go On ?

Grayson: yea I Play here Every Thursday . You Might wanna Grab a seat in the Front , You dont wanna miss the Show .

He took a Few More sips of his Coffee , and Made his Eyes brows jump at me and then Flashed that Kid like Smile and walked off towards the Stage .

Ladies and Gentleman Give a Warm Welcome to A Local Here at the Blue Bird ... Put your Hands together For Grayson .

He Picked up his guitar and the Room Grew silent , and then The Cords Begin to Play . I couldnt help but Notice his Perfect Bone Structure since the stage light was reflecting perfectly from his face , and his Long flowing hair Just seemed to perfectly Flow onto his face like Silk . His Voice soon filled the Room and It was like he Captivated Everyone , Not a single person in that Cafe moved a Muscle . He Sung one of his Original songs and still had the crowds attention . Just seeing his stage presence and his amazing Voice and Music , I knew I had to Capitalize on this . I couldnt just let this Past me up , This dude had it the It Factor whatever that May be . After his Performance , he Exited the Stage and went over to the Counter and Came back to the table with two Glasses .

Grayson: So Did you like the Song ?

Ant: Yea , it was Weird In a good Way lol

Grayson: Its called an Original . Which is why I wanted you to come out today so I can show you this .

Ant: Im glad I came

Grayson: theres Nobody out right now doing this , Everybody's a Carbon Copy of one another . im just ready to Introduce real music Back , Like The Oldschool People , like Motown , Micheal , Sade . Sam Cooke , Marvin gaye

Ant: What you know about that lol

Grayson: Are you kidding me ? I grew up on music like that , what you think cause I live in Germany I dont Know good Music .

Ant: What are you ? I mean what are you mixed with I see some Black in there

Grayson: Your Right , My Mom is Black well French I think my Grandma Might have Been Creole I dont Know lol . But My Dad Is Irish , and German . And His Mom Was Native American he meet her During his Navy Days . Stop me when youve Heard enough Cause I can talk alot lol

Ant: No Lol Your Good .

Grayson: So you ready to get on to the Next Part

Ant: Next Part ? theres More ?

Grayson: Hell yeah , We gotta see the Heart of the City , I got Plenty to show you . You gotta Work hard for my John Hancock .

Ant: Then Lets Go lol

We get Up and Leave the Blue Bird and I stick my Hand out for a taxi and he Pushes My hand down

Grayson: Were Walking I want you to see it All

And that We Did , We walked and we walked and we walked . It Felt like Hours had went By , Building after building , Statue after Statue , Needless to say I was tired but I was Really Enjoying myself . I guess it took a Local to show you all the Good Places and the History of the City , and Lets be Real the Dude was Easy on the eyes and His voice was kinda soothing . After walking and talking for hours , we finally stopped at this Building that looked old Run down and abandoned .

Ant: Whats this

Grayson: Its a Buddy of Mines Studio

Ant: Music?

Grayson: No Art

Ant: You Paint too ?

Grayson: You say that Like it Comes to you as a Shock .

He Grabbed my arm and we walked into the building and it had one of the old elevators where you had to pull the rope to Go up , We walked into this Room and it had Numerous Painting on the walls and tons of Paint and blank Canvases Every where . It was Unlike anything ive ever seen before , it was something so simple , yet it seemed Fascinating . It was like I could Feel their Artistic Value .

Grayson: Sit Down

Ant: What

Grayson; Sit in that Chair right there

Ant: For what ?

Grayson: Here I was thinking I talked to Much lol , Just sit

I Did what he said and took a seat in the Chair , and he Positioned me into the Chair then walked back over to the Stool in front of me and started painting . I just sat there with this Confused look on my face , Like what was he doing ? I turned my head to look at the paintings on the wall and he instructed me not to move , I Quickly looked at my watch and realized it was getting Late and I had some Business for jermaine to take care of . I sat there for another 30 minutes before I became impatient .

Ant: How long is this going to take

Grayson: Oh Its Done , I been Done

Ant: Then Why Didnt you say something

Grayson: I Dont know , I guess I kinda like looking at you

Ant: I bet you do , Let me see

I walked around him and looked at the painting and It was Dead on , It looked like me It was actually good to say he did it so Fast .

Ant: Wooooow , you did this that Fast ?

Grayson: yea , Not only am I a Street Performer , I Also do Painting for them

Ant: Can I have this lol

Grayson: Sure , On one Condition tho

Ant: Name it

Grayson: you Have to do one of me

Ant: What Lol , No I cant Even Color in the Lines

Grayson: Lol thats ok , its Art it doesnt have to be perfect , its an expression of ones self , in this case of how you View me .

Ant: Ok , But Im warning you lol

Grayson: Its Cool , What do you want me to do

Ant: Whatever you want I guess .

Grayson: Cool

He walks back over to the Stool and looks at me and Flashes that Smile , His eyes disappear and his Cheeks just look so Plump and Freckled out if thats even a Word . then out of nowhere he reaches at his pants and then Drops them , My eyes Buck as his pants hit the floor . he then pulls his shirt over his head , as his hair falls back into place . I couldnt help but Follow down his body as i reached his Little V I quickly turned around .

Grayson: Its Ok to Look , Nudity is Really Respected in the Art community . Just think of me as a Blank Canvas .

I shake the image of him out of my head and pick up the Paint Brush and Places it on the Canvas , then Look at him and quickly turn around . How the Hell was I suppose to Paint him If I cant Even Look at him .

Grayson: Is there a Problem

Ant: No Im fine , Just Dont know where to start

Grayson: Here let me Help

He Walks over to me and stands behind me , he takes my hand into his and Presses it against the Canvas and Makes a stroke

Grayson: See its all in the Stroke , Up and Down or Back and Forth , and if your Really Good Just random .

His Voice Echoed down my spine , as I smelt the Coffee on his Breath , I tried my hardest not to think about the Obvious . Dont Mix Business with Pleasure Anthony Is all I kept Repeating . I was so wrapped up in my mind , that I didnt Notice Grayson looking me dead in the Face . You Ok He asked , I Just shook My head yes . He leaned in really Close to me like I had something on my face . What I asked , You got something there he said , and took his Finger and Rubbed my Nose . I felt something Cold on my nose i took my finger and wiped it and there was Green Paint on my nose , I looked at him and he had that Same smile on his Face , I dipped my hand in the Paint and slapped him on the Chest , he stood there with his Mouth opened . I stood up and he Picked up a Bucket Of Paint . Dont I said , He shook his Head yes with a Evil Grin on his Face , and Next thing I know Splash he Threw the Blue Paint all Over me . I stood there in shock for a Minute , and then I picked up the White paint and he quickly Picked up the Orange Paint , and before either one of us knew it we were in a Full on Paint War . slipping and sliding everywhere . I Picked up the Yellow Paint and Charged him and slipped , I fell to the Ground but not without Taking him down with me . he squirmed around trying to get up from the slippery paint . A Couple Seconds ago we were enemies , now we depended on each other to get back on our feet again . Using each others arms to get up , we stood there out of breath and covered in paint . I couldnt Stop laughing , he looked A Mess with colorful hair . I was laughing so hard that I didnt Notice him leaning in to me , when I opened my eys he was right in my face and this time without his Boyish Smile .

I stood there breathing hard looking him in his Deep Olive Greenish Brown eyes . Next thing I Know he Kisses me , with his Multicolored paint Covered Lips . I Was resistant at first , He ran his small hands down my back , and pulled me closer to him . By Now I had gave in I slid him my tongue and we engaged in a Full Blow French Kiss , I was sucking on his Tongue and Lips and he was Biting On my Bottom lip .

Grayson: take some of these Clothes Off

He took it upon his self to Undress me , It was a little harder since I was wet with Paint . He stripped my Down to my Bare ass like Him . We Stood there Kissing and rubbing each others naked paint covered body . He jerked my dick and I jerked his . He pulled away from the Kiss and walked over to a Draw and Pulled out some condoms , he came back over and resumed kissing me and stroking my dick . he slid the condom on my dick and turned around and guided my dick into his ass . Still kinda shocked by all this I just let him take control , he started pushing back on my dick while his hands reached behind me to give him leverage . He held his hair up with One hand and the other one was pressed against my ass pushing me deeper into him . I took him by the waist and really started fucking him . I took my Hand and grabbed him by the hair and started Fucking him with force , Since the Floor was covered with Paint , we had no Friction to keep us standing , we fell to the Floor , and he got on top and started riding me . the way he played with his hair just turned me on even More . I grabbed him and flipped him over on his back and spread his legs with mines and Fucked him Missionary , While Sucking on his Lips . He turned on his side and coked his leg up and I slid in right under him and gave him The Dick he was now Begging for . he screamed my Name and Flipped his hair in my face , I once again grabbed his hair this time in the ponytail style and Fucked him Good . I felt My But Rising so I snatched the Condom off and Shot all over him and covering him with my white sticky cum . I layed next to him and jerked his dick off , Until i felt it Pulsate in my hand then he stood up on his knees and Nutted all over my Chest and stomach . He took his hand and wiped my nut all over his Body and did the same to his Nut on my body . We Rolled around on the Floor for a While and then Eventually got into the Shower . After I got all cleaned up We talked about the Real Reason I even Came out tonight .

Ant: So Does this Mean your Signing to Bank's Inc .

Grayson: Hmmmmmm , After today I would be a Fool not to

Ant: Great , I look forward to Making a House Hold name

Grayson: I look Forward to seeing more of you

Ant: Bet

Grayson: Bet What ?

Ant: No its a saying , its kinda Like Ok

Grayson: Oh lol , why not just say Ok

Ant: Its an American thing .

Grayson: When I come to America , I Expect a tour Much like this one

Ant: No Problem . Look I had Fun But I got some Work to Do .

Grayson: Yea yea I Understand .

Ant: I will be Keeping In touch , You Work on that Music and Let me Handle the Rest

Grayson: Bet

Ant: lol there you go your already American

I give grayson a Dap and then Leave to Take care of this Silver Business for Jermaine . As I get in the Taxi and give the Driver the Location , My Phone Rings . I Reach into my Paint Soaked Pockets and See that its Rj Talk about Awkward . And Just that Quick that little Bliss I had went away . I Just stared at the Phone as it Rung , For some Strange reason I started feeling guilty out of nowhere . The Phone Eventually stop ringing and then It Rang again and it was Rj . I didnt Answer it , partly because I still had that bad taste in my mouth from how things left off between us and the fact that not even 10 minutes ago I was fucking another dude , Not like I owed him anything but I still Felt bad . He sent me a text telling me To Call him Asap . But before I could Call him Back , We Pulled up to the Stadium . As Im getting out I get yet another Call From Rj this time I accidentally Picked it up as I was opening the Car door .

Rj: Hello , Ant . Hellllllo

Ant: Yea

Rj: Aye I Know you seen me calling you . Wassup

Ant: Nothing Much

Rj: Not Really Wassup , Wassup with you Just Leaving like that

Ant: I gotta Tell you my every Move

Rj: When You work for me you Do , I needed you these Past Couple of days

Ant: Why couldnt Penelope Do it ?

Rj: Fuck her , I need you To do this For me

Ant: Ok Ok , But I need to call you back

Rj: For what you just said you wasnt doing nothing

Ant: Rj, Whatever it is im sure it Can wait 2 days Until I get back

Rj: Fine Whatever .

Ant: Bye

Rj: Bye .

I Walk up to the Stadium and Sitting in the Bleachers was the Chick silver , Now Ive havent had the pleasure to meet her , But I knew I had to get it get the Job Done , Without Slapping the taste out her mouth .

Silver: Do you have it

Ant: Question is do you have

Silver: its Right here , Wheres the check ?

Ant: Right here , Even Trade 3

Silver: Its not a Drug Deal , Calm Down . Here you go

Ant: Here you go , and your sure this is the only Copy ?

Silver: yep Besides the Preview that I sent Jermaine and his Wife .

Ant: So it isnt the Only Copy

Silver: The Only Other people with anything remotely Connected to this sextape is Those Two and Now you .

Ant: Just to Be Clear If you For one Second think about Burning us , You will regret and We Will sue your Worthless ass for Everything you got and go after you with legal charges .

Silver: My Mouth is Sealed . But this is 20,000

Ant: I know , What you asked for and enough to keep you away and out of the media . Deal

Silver: Hell Yeah , Pleasure Doing Business with you

Ant: Your Mom Must Be Proud Very Proud

She Just smiled at me and put the check in her Bra , and walked off . Leaving me sitting in the stadium all one . I took that Opportunity to Think about everything that has Happened . I couldnt Wait to get Back to New York and get this Empire Started . In 2 Days Little Man should have gained enough weight and the Doctors should clear us for Flight and Look Out New York Here Comes Bank's Incorporated . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4.7K 27
The sequel to I hart you too starring Zac and Alex. Alex is in his first year of university Amelia. Alex's girlfriend is studying overseas and they...
51K 3.2K 28
This is a sequel to Fall For Your Type: Senior Year Maeko returns as well as many of the other characters as well as some new ones. If you read and...
92.6K 2.9K 28
"Kailiah what happened to us?" Taevion asked me. I crossed my arms and stared at him "We used to be the closest." "We stopped being close when you d...
2.4K 92 15
"๐…-๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ƒ-๐๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐œ" "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ" "๐…-๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ญ" "๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐˜๏ฟฝ...