Jackson State- Part 2 JS2

By quilleymangum

Im Back , With Season 2 Of Jackson State , You Guys Asked for it and Here it Is , the Entire gang is back , A... More

What We Thankful For
The Webs We Weave
A Jumpoff and a Stranger
Petty Betty
Party for Five
Where There's Smoke Theres Fire
Gym Tan Dirty Laundry
Dazed and Confused
Tell Me Something Good, Anything!
The Bar B Que Pit..... From Hell
All Worked Up For What?
Game of Life
Walking on the Wild Side
One by One They All Turn Away
Talk
Have NO Shame
My Kind Of Love
We Gotta Work it Out
Im Coming Out
Children of the Bad Revolution
Lunch is the Most Awkward Meal Of the Day
Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Big Rings and Bigger Checks
Everyones on Their Best Behavior
Where I Sleep
Early Morning Break-Through
Maybe
Cam, Peter Parker, and Spiderman
When I Grow Up
Need love
Time Warp
A Stroke of Luck & A Closet Fuck
Your Move
Impulse
You Can Be the Boss
The Mother-load
Cold Bed and Hotcakes
Where Have you Been All My Life
Minor Setback
Mrs HELLen
Home is Where the Heart Is
One Step Forward Two Steps Backwards
Awkward Phone Call
Surprise Surprise!
Whats Thanksgiving Without a Side of Drama?
Skin Care and Schemes
Roman Holiday
Slow
Bye Paradise Hello New York
Back To Jackson State, And Sextapes
Practice
I Know Your Type
Throw Ups and Show Downs
Party and Bullshit
Xanax Anyone?
The Fall Out
Unlikely Visitors
The Fire We Light
Lights Out
Lights Out Part Two
Everything's not What it Seems
Unintentional Damage
Beautiful Nightmare
Reconciliation
Strike Two
It Aint Over
From Friend to Foe to Friend
Violated
Bigger Picture
There Will Be Blood
Crash
Gone
Don't Wake Me Up
Love And War
Black Tie Exchange
Which Direction
Fame Monster
Ride
The Boys, The girls, they all love Cameron
King Of Disaster
The Puppeteer
Lets Talk About Sex
Poker Face
Tricks and Treats
Upper Eastside
Highest Bidder
XOXO...... Gossip Girl
2 Months Later....
One Year Mark
The Gift

Scandal

2.3K 77 16
By quilleymangum

Ant's POV

It's been 2 days since that Back Seat Scuffle Between Rj and I . of Course Immediately After it was over I Regretted it . I felt like I had No dignity Or Self respect and Control . It felt Like a Door mat , a Revolving door A receptionist waiting on his every beck and Call . That Night it Happened I Did some Serious soul Searching , I tried to figure out why When It came to him , I Couldnt think rationally all my morals and Ethics went out the Window . How Could it be that I had No intentions on Ever Fucking with him , and just that fast I was on top of him riding him like a mechanical Bull . I was So Dead set on Accomplishing my dreams and Making a mark in this Business Building an Empire and taking over the World Of P.R , There was No Room For Rj or any guy in my life . I was at a Point Where I wanted to Focus on me , and My Happiness and Nobody Else. Granted that Might Sound Selfish but thinking back on my life thats when I was the Most Successful and focused on what I needed to Do . For So many years I felt Loss , overwhelmed Like Lady luck hated me , It's sad to say but I felt like the Victim . Like Poor Me , Why me , but Honestly I wasnt doing that anymore , I wasnt about to sit around and wait for my Fortune to fall into my Lap . I was going to grab the Bull by the Horns and Become the Cut throat Business Man that It took to be Successful In a World Like this . It might Sound Crazy But Fucking him in the Back Seat of that Car actually Pushed me in the right Direction , It Lite a Fire In me , to do what I had to Do and Who I had to Do to get what I wanted . If that Meant Working my Way threw all Of Penelope's D List Clients or Sleeping with Rj . Either way I was Prepared to do it , Cause I Know had the feeling of Power and being on top , And thats where I like it On Top .

He Wrapped His hands around My Waist , and I grabbed them and Pined them Down on the Pillow and moved my hips in a circular motion , Lifting up just enough before the head came out and then Pushing back down and grinding my hips in a Circular Motion all Over again , I repeated that Until , his eye rolled in the back of his head and his mouth opened and a Moan was about to come out , I quickly Placed my hand over his mouth , He Pushed me off of him and Blew his Load all over his stomach , making sure not to make a sound , he jerked as he tugged on his Dick . Out of breath and staring at the Ceiling thinking of how I just Rocked his World , and Why he was still here .

Rj: Whooooo , Damn that Was some good ......

Ant: Rj

Rj: What

Ant: Your breaking the Rules

Rj: Im Just ....

Ant: Your not Suppose to talk just get up and leave .

Rj: Damn , Can a Nigga Catch his Breath .

Ant: Yea You Can , Just Not in here

Rj: You do Know this is my house right ?

Ant: Yea , And I do know that your Fiance whom you love Sooo Much , Will be down those Stairs in 15 minutes for her Daily Run .

Rj: Whatever .

He Pulls the Sheets back and gets out the Bed , he bends over bare ass and pulls up his boxer put his shirt on and Leave out the Room , I breath a Sigh Of relief , Even tho This Arrangement is still fresh He Seemed to Forget the Rules . Dont talk Just Fuck and Go . I Know What Yall thinking , This is too Messy and Stupid , But for me It Works , I dont want him , But After a Long day of Work , and Dealing with Wanna be Celebrity's, Dick Was Kinda needed . I know I know But hear me out , If He Can Think He can Have his cake and eat it too , and She Can think I can use Ant for all the Bullshit Work . Why couldnt I use People and thats exactly what i Was doing Using Rj For A Quick Fuck whenever I needed . But it wasnt going to last Long , Cause today Is pay Day and I was going into the City to Look for My Own apartment .

Rj's Pov

After Sneaking out Of The Guest Room with Ant . I was Walking up the Stairs with a Cheester Cheeto Smile on my face . To Some People what Ant And I was doing was Despicable , But I really Dont care what People have to Say . Like I siad the other Day it Just felt right . To Be real I kinda Forgot all About Penelope , True Enough I knew It Was wrong on so many Levels . Penelope was a great Woman and she Didnt deserve this , I Knew at some Point I would have to tell her , I could Never bring myself to marry her knowing what Im Doing her back . As Im walking Back up the stairs , I see her standing at the head of the stairs in her Sports bra and Tights and Running Shoes .

Penelope: Hey You .

Rj: Hey Baby

Penelope: I was just looking for you .

Rj: Yea I was Downstairs

Penelope: Your Up Early , thats Unusual for your Day off

Rj: Well I wanted to Accompany my Super model Fiance on her Run

Penelope: Awww How Sweet , You better get your Shoes on cause Im leaving in five

Rj: Meet you by the door

I came back Down and with My Shoes in tow and We headed out , We Ran around the Neighborhood a couple of times , and Honestly Running with her was a spur of the moment lie , But it actually did more than I thought it Would , It Forced me to really Focus on My Situation , Lying and Cheating Really Wasnt me , It wasnt the man I have Become over the past Few years , but Its Easier to Slide back then to move Forward , All that Work I did to Really change it all started to feel like it was for nothing . I couldnt Continue to Lie to Penelope , Play with Ant , and call Myself A Man , I really needed to Talk to Ant , Not on a subliminal Message Type shit , I had to Straight up ask him , And from what he says , I will Properly Address Penelope and tell her everything , If She Decides to stay with me then cool , If Not at least I told the truth . After Running the Block a few times , We headed back to the House . Luckily the Chef was there today with a Full breakfast waiting . We got us something to eat and started talking about Business of Course cause everything was about Business with her .

Penelope: Ok so next week the Book Hits Shelves

Rj: I have to Finalize the Final print for the Cover

Penelope: you Havent Done that already ?

Rj: Slipped my Mind .

Penelope: Gosh Rj Do I have to do everything for you , You Cant even Pick out a good Picture of yourself ?

Rj: Dont Trip , What about the tour ?

Penelope: Your First stop is The View , Then Straight over to Wendy Williams , And later that Night Leno

RJ: I Doing them All In One Day ?

Penelope: No Silly , those are Just the Ones for that Day , I got you lined up for almost every talk show , We gotta get this book on the Best Sellers List .

Rj: Hardest Working Woman

Penelope: Thank you , Thank you . Oh and theres the Second hardest working person . Ant Come Sit down eat .

Ant: Good Morning

Penelope: Theres My Favorite Employee .

Ant: Theres My Favorite Boss , Now Where's My Check lol

Penelope: Oh Its upstairs let me get it .

Penelope Goes upstairs to gets Ant Check , and I couldnt Help but to look at him , and Not once did he look up , he continued to look down at his plate . Penelope Comes back down with his Check .

Penelope: Soooo What are you going to do with your first Check .

Ant: Actually Im Going Apartment Hunting in the City .

Rj: Really ?

Ant: Yea , Ive been looking around here and there ? Nothing too Big

Penelope: Awww I Almost dont want you to leave

Ant: I bet you wouldnt want your Live in employee to leave

Penelope: I mean who else could i call At Crazy Hours of the Night .

Ant: I dont know , But It wont be me lol

Rj: can I ask you why your leaving ?

Penelope: Rj , Get out his Kooliad lol

Ant: Its Cool , I Just feel like I need my Own space so I can do my own thang .

Penelope: You Could have Done your Own thang here , I Dont mind , Im Sure rj wouldnt mind Right ? I mean the House is huge We probably wouldnt even Notice if you brought somebody home .

Rj: She's Right .

Penelope: take it from me Kid , Rent is Expensive and On your Salary you cant Afford to pay rent in the City .

Ant: Actually with my new Pay rate I Can , Im His Publicist *points at Rj*

Penelope: Im Sorry Come again ?

Rj: Oh Baby , I forgot to tell you , I ummm Asked Ant to be My Publicist .

Penelope: Wait You Did what ?

Rj: I mean youve been so Busy lately , And he's been taking on all my Duties , And I just figured why not help a friend out .

Penelope: Oh I see . So Ant you got a special somebody

Ant: ummmmm No

Penelope: Come on Dont be shy , I Know there must be some young lady eating her heart out over you . Its cool you can tell me im not your Boss anymore apparently.

Ant: Well Technically , Im Not Looking at the Moment .

Penelope: Then You Should Let me Set you up , I have the Perfect person In Mind

Rj: Babe , He said he wasnt looking lol

Penelope: Fine , Fair enough , I guess Im off to the Office , Oh Ant You Can Stop by and I can give you Rj's Calender .

Ant: Ok Cool .

She gets up from the table and walks off , Then Her Phone and Ant's Phone Rings in Sync . Penelope Stopped in her Tracks and Stood with her back towards us , Anthony was reading something on his phone that was either confusing or Not Good . Penelope Burst into laughter and turned around and was almost in tears . I looked at Ant like What the Fuck . He Put his phone on the table and slid it over to me , I looked at him then at the phone and then back at him and he motioned for me to read whatever it was . I picked the Phone up and it was a Google Alert with a Link to Media Take Out and Bossip .

MediaTakeout

Ladies yall Know Rj Of the NewYork Knicks Is Our Baby Daddy Right ? Well We got Some Suspect Pics Of Him and a Questionable Dude Leaving the Club This Weekend , Check out the Pics below the .

Check out the Way Rj Staring Old Dude Down , They Smashing ! Please Dont let this Be true my Heart and Millions of Women around the World are gone Be Heart Broken .

Bossip

New York Knicks Star Player Caught In Suspect Photos . Apparently Rj and Two Of his Team mates Were partying Up in the club for an appearance and he was spotted in V.I.P Looking real Lusty Eyed over a Certain Male Friend . Sources Say its His publicist Lets Hope this is True the Last thing we need is another Down Low brother .

I Slid Ant back his Phone , and Call Me Crazy but Like Penelope I had to laugh , Not Because I was Clueless , But because if Strangers and See and Feel the Chemistry and Attraction between us why couldnt he , I mean I Know he's good at the Poker face and pretending not care , But Damn he was good this time .

Penelope: What is this April Fools day ? Is this a Joke

Ant; Whats So Funny

Penlope: This , All of this . Really Gay Rumors Now ha Ha

Ant: How are we going to Fix this ?

Penelope: By Handling it like it should be handled , Like a Joke , And Besides im not his Publicist You are Do what you feel , Im out Yall two Dont Do nothing Gay Lol

Rj: Bye Lol

She leaves and I look up at Ant who has this Shocked Surprised look on his face

Rj: Whats Wrong with you ?

Ant: Am I the Only One who Finds this bad ?

Rj: Dude People are going to make up rumors all the time , they have nothing else to say about me so they pulled the gay card

Ant: If you it wasnt you then Sure Ok , But It is you and it Is True

Rj: they Dont know that .

Ant: She Doesnt Know ?

Rj: No Why Would she ? Nobody in this Life Knows , Only my real friends and Family .

Ant: But I dont get it , Somebody anybody from school should have said something by now

Rj: Just Deny it , Unless they Have Photographic evidence then Deny Deny Deny .

Ant: but what about that Picture we Posted to Facebook that time ?

Rj: Deleted it

Ant: Nothing Ever gets Deleted From the internet

Rj: It Does when you have Money .

Ant: Well , We have to Fix this

Rj: Dont waste your time Ant its Just Media take out and Bossip

Ant: yea well Never Underestimate the Under Dog , They Could Dig and Dig and Find something , Or maybe travontae or Mike Will see it and wanna start talking .

Rj: If you Feel the Need to Fix it , Then by all means Do so , That is what I pay you for

Ant: Then thats what Im going to Do , Fix This

He walks Off into his Room taping away on his Phone , I stood there for a Minute Trying to Collect my thoughts , was this a way out , Could I take it and Run with it ? I reached under the Cabinet and Pulled out a bottled of Patron and Took two Shots and then made my way to Ant's Room , No More Hiding behind Ego's . I walked in to him Packing a Bag , and Moving at a hundred miles per Hour . I knocked on the Door and he stopped and looked at me .

Rj: Can I Come in

Ant: Uhhhhh Why Not ?

Rj: Where you going

Ant: To Fix this , I need to Find Travontae and Mike and Any One else who could tie the Puzzle together.

Rj: Wow your really Doing this Huh ?

Ant: yeap , I have a Point to Prove

Rj: What is that ?

Ant: That I can really Do this , Really make Problems go away .

Rj: You've already done that Ant , Just let it go

Ant: You dont get it , If I can Pull this Off Im Good , This is what I love to Do .

Rj: Fine

Ant: Can you Drop me Off at the Airport

Rj: Sure , Why not its the Least I can do

After Ant packed up all His things he needed , We headed out to the Airport . When We pulled up I Figured this was my last shot to Ask ,He reached for the Door and I hit the Lock button .

Ant: What are you Doing , Im gonna Miss my flight ?

RJ: I need to know what are we doing

Ant: Were at the Airport

Rj: You Know what im talking about

Ant: Rj

Rj: Does it really Mean nothing to you ? Us what weve been doing ?

Ant: Yes , It Means Nothing to me

Rj: I dont Believe you

Ant: Then I dont what to tell you

Rj: tell me the Truth , Tell me you feel the way I feel

Ant: I cant tell you that cause its not true

Rj: Then , I Need you to move out , I need for this to be Over , Because I cant Continue to be around you and Not have you

Ant: Fine I understand .

Rj: You can Keep the Job , But You cant Live with me anymore , We cant Fuck around anymore . It has to end now Today .

Ant: thats cool , I guess , I'll call you and let you know how everything went Boss

Rj: Ok . Have a safe flight .

Ant: I will

he gets out and closes the Door , and With that Door Closing So was the Chapter of Us Being together . I know My Situation is messy and Wrong , But I Just thought that Maybe this was our chance to Try it again . If He would have said Yes that he felt that way about me too , would have did It , I would have Left Penelope and Got with him , But sadly he didnt . So Know I Just have to somehow come clean to Her , weather the Storm and hope things turn out for the Best . 

Kendrick's Pov

Its Been A Couple of days since laying my Mom to Rest , After everything that Happened over the last couple of weeks I must say it took everything in me to stay strong and not break. Getting through My grandmas surgery and the death of my mother was the Hardest pit ive had to crawl out of in a while , But with a good Dude like Cameron on My side , there and waiting to catch me , How could I Complain , how could I fall and not want to get up . I guess what they say is true after a Hurricane Comes a Rainbow , After all the Tragedy and Mishaps , Came a ray of sunshine , and that would be Cam moving to Washington D.C with me . I Never thought that Either one of us would budge to be honest , but I must say Im more than Excited he Came around . The Two Weeks Couldnt come and go fast enough , All I wanted was to Be with my Dude . After Being with him these past couple of days it actually feels weird to wake up to an empty bed . I laid there for a Second just thinking of how different things are about to be , I eventually forced myself out the bed , being that I had to be at work in an Hour . Work Ughhh That was the last word I wanted to say , When I found out my mother passed I had to Request a little more time off , And of Course with my Boss being a Grade A Dick , I wasnt looking forward to Coming back to work . I walked into the Doors and smiled and spoke to every one who seemed like they actually missed me . I went straight into his Office and waited for him to Make it In . He Came in Shortly after me and walked to his Desk .

To Make A Long Story Short , I was Expecting to hear Kendrick You can Start Your Trial Period First thing . But I didnt , Instead he told me the Position has already been Filled , That there were Plenty of Hungry People Ready to take on an Internship . I was shocked , actually I was Insulted , After all the hard work I put in at this Job , it was all thrown away just that fast because I had family issues real family issues like Death to take care of and I come back only to be Fired . Instead of letting him finish , I just got up and headed out the Door , I was Beyond Pissed at this point , I started to understand why people come back to their Jobs and Go Postal and shoot the Place up . I was so Upset that All I wanted to Do was Lay down . I headed back Home with a Box of Doughnuts in tow . I Unlocked my door , Only to be surprised by somebody standing in my kitchen .

Ant: Hey

Kendrick: Hey , What are you doing here

Ant: Well I was nearby and thought I would use that key you gave me . Hope you dont mind

Kendrick: Of course I dont mind , give me a Hug .

Ant: Dont take this the Wrong way , but what are you doing here , I thought you worked during the day ?

Kendrick: I Did , but not anymore . My Dick Head Boss Kinda Just fired me

Ant: Awww , that sucks , Here have a Glass with me

Kendrick: Drinking during the day , who are you snooki ?

Ant: This Drink is well Needed .

Kendrick: Why whats Wrong ? Rj ?

Ant: Sorta

Kendrick: You wanna talk about it

Ant: I Just Needed to get out there

Kendrick: everything Is Ok Right ?

Ant: Yea , Yea . Heres the Deal Im suppose to be Fixing this little Rumor about him , but actually im taking a vacation from him .

Kendrick: Vacation ? Are there Feelings Involved

Ant: You Know what , Yea , And there probably will always be

Kendrick: So whats the Problem ?

Ant: the Problem is , I feel Like a Door Mat for the Kid , It's like when it comes to him I turn into a Stupid bird . I knew Full and well He was with this Woman , and Telling her he loves her , living in their House , Working for her , all the while Fucking around with Rj . At one point I felt so stupid that I actually thought it would make me feel better to use him , Fuck him and send him back to her , But it didnt It only made me feel like the person I grew to be over the years was flushed down the Drain , Sucked right back into the Endless pointless mind games with Rj . I know you probably saying I thought thats what Yall liked . But I dont think thats what I want anymore , Im 24 trying to build a career in this Big world , and I dont need a shrink , I need a Man . And right now Rj isnt that .

Kendrick: Wow , At least your Finally speaking how you really feel , even if your a little toast .

Ant: Yea Well Mark My Words as of Now I am Cutting Off all Human emotion . I am going to Work Work and Work until I reach the top , and then Maybe then i'll think about love . Just Call me the male Oprah .

Kendrick: Come on dont do that , You cant give up on love . As much as the both of you hate to hear It , You two are meant for each other .

Ant: you Know you might be right , but that time isnt now . I mean look at history repeating itself . He did it to Liz with me , He did it to me , and Now he's doing it to Penelope with me . If He did to her then he would it to me again .

Kendrick: Well I really Cant Argue with you on that One .

Ant: Exactly , But anyway enough about me , Have you talked to Tiara ?

Kendrick: No , Not since the Funeral .

Ant: She's Really going threw it with jermaine .

Kendrick: I know thats so Sad , I really Dont think he meant to hurt her , I hope they can get through this .

Ant: You Know what !

Kendrick: What ?

Ant: We should go there , Visit Her .

Kendrick: Really ?

Ant: yea , Right now , In the Morning Lets go

Kendrick: Ok Wow slow your Role your Drunk.

Ant: Like you have anything else to do , Your Fired , And Im on vacation . Come Onnnnnnn

Kendrick: Ok Ok , But I have to be back by Friday , Cam's Moving in

Ant: What ! You didnt tell me he was moving in with you

Kendrick: It slipped my mind .

Ant: Aww thats Cute, I guess , as long as you dont fuck it up , Cause Cam is the Perfect guy .

Kendrick; What makes you think ima Fuck it up

Ant: You Always Fuck it up

Kendrick: What ever , Just Book the Tickets .

I slapped Ant on the Back of the head and Stood over him as he Booked the tickets ,

Jermaine's Pov

Im Sitting at the Bar in the Lobby of the Hotel im Staying at , Having a Drink trying to blow over the Nerves . I couldnt Help but look over my shoulder every time I heard the Door Man Greet Someone. It was like I was on a Secrete Mission or something , I kept trying to convince myself that this wasnt a good idea , and that I should Go back up to my room , and do as ive been doing waiting for the storm to Roll over . I was just about to Pay the Tab when I hear the voice ive been dreading to hear , I could hear the High heels clicking coming towards me , I turned around and glanced over my shoulder and was immediately meet with a Smile that Made me Cringe , I Finished Off what was left in my glass . She Came up Behind me and Placed her hand on my shoulder and traced it all the way down my arm down to my hand , I quickly moved my Hand , snatching it away.

Awww Come On Dont be Like That .

I Turned and Looked at her , All Of her , All 5 foot 4 inches of Pure Evil . She had this little Grin on her face , Almost like she was Enjoying this . I Stared into her Eyes , They were like Lipid Whirl Pools . I took my glance Down ward at her Body , Well Put together , It may not be completely Real , But Its well put together. She had Perfect Titties , Toned Stomache , Slim Waist , Nice Ass Long Flowing hair , She was Every Guys Dream , But My Nightmare . And She Went By Silver

Silver: I Figured you Would Come Around

Jermaine: Lets Skip the Small talk

Silver: You read My Mind , What room Number

Jermaine: ha Ha , You have to be Out of your mind if you Think I invited you for Sex

Silver: And you have to be out of your mind , if you didnt

She Reaches Down and Places her Hand on my leg , and Moves it towards my Dick , I Firmly Grab her hand and Yank it up . She had this Surprised Look on her face , Like she was getting Off to it .

Silver: Oooooo I like it When your Rough .

Jermaine: STOP , This isnt a game . Im not here to have Sex with you

Silver: Then Why Am I Here

I reach into My Pocket and Pull out an Envelope , and Slap it Down on the bar . She looks at me and I turn away and Take another Swig of my Drink , She picks the Envelope up , and Opens it and Looks at me . This time without the Smirk .

Silver: What Is this ?

Jermaine: What Does it Look like

Silver: Money ? But why are you giving me this

Jermaine: For you to Go away

Silver: Go Away ?

Jermaine: Good you Can hear , Now Go

Silver: Wait , You Think This is about Money ?

Jermaine: What else is about ? I Asked you to leave me alone

Silver: I Dont want Your Money

Jermaine: Then what do you want ? What will it take for you to Go Away

Silver: I want You

Jermaine: What ?

Silver: I want you , Call me Crazy but I felt something Between Us . Dont tell me you didnt

Jermaine: It was a One Night Stand . We barely Even Spoke .

Silver: Im not Excepting this money .

Jermaine: Im trying to Be Nice here , Just take the Money , and Go

Silver: No . I Wonder how that Pretty Wife of yours Would Feel about our All Night Fuck Session ?

Jermaine: She Already Knows , So be Smart and take the Money

Silver: That's not enough . I want more

Jermaine: Ha You Really are Crazy .

Silver: If I cant Have you , Then I want 10,000

Jermaine: I dont Negotiate with Extortionist , 3,000 or nothing at All .

She Just sat there and looked at me with her mouth open like she was trying to find the Words to say , I Slid the money closer to her and and Stood up and was about to walk off .

Silver: the Least you Could Do is by me a Drink .

I throw a 20 down on the Bar , and walk off . Hopefully she would take the Money and Find another Club to hit up and another Baller or Rich Nigga to Fuck , But I was Done and Ready to get back to My life with My Wife and Kids . Now All I had to do was Pull out all the Stops and get My Woman back , and I know Just the Way , With the Gala Coming up , and Ant And Kendrick Coming in town tomorrow I was going to make my move on her .

RJ's Pov

Just as I Suspected the Small Rumor of me Being Gay has Passed , Now With the Down time from the Season being over , I was Now Thrust into a Media Frenzy of Promoting my book , doing Long Boring Book Tours and Talk show Appearances . Luckily my most recent one was in New Jersey So I didnt have to travel far , after signing autographs shaking hands and taking pictures . When I made it Home , I just wanted to Open a Beer and Relax . When I walked in the House I called out Penelope's name and She yelled back that she was in the Office . I walked in hugged her and kissed her On the Cheek .

Penelope: Hey you ok ?

Rj: Yea why you say that ?

Penelope: You Seem a little Off .

Rj: Im good Just tired of Camera's and Fake Smiling

Penelope: Well if its any constitution you look good .

Rj: Thats a Known Fact lol , what you up to ?

Penelope: Looking over some Paper Work , and Contracts . OHHHH Which Reminds me I got something For You

She opens the Draw and Pulls out a Stack of Papers , and Sits them on the Desk . I pick it up and read it and its a 6 million Dollar contract with Nike . Of Course of Top I was Crunk its every Basketball Players Dream to Represent Nike . But Suddenly my Excitement went away , and was replaced with Confusion . I looked at her and she had the same look on her face .

Penelope: Well are you Gone Sign It ?

Rj: Yea , But How did I get this

Penelope: What do you mean ?

Rj: It was already offered to Derek Rose and he already accepted it

Penelope: I Dont know , Maybe they changed their minds

Rj: Dont Play with me , Look I never ask you how you work your magic , but this , this is too much .

Penelope: Rj Your crazy if you dont think you deserve this

Rj: I know what I deserve , But im questioning How im getting what I have

Penelope: Just what are you trying to say

Rj: Im saying , All these things you get for me , I just assumed you had connections or something , But Nike Never Does this , What did you do

Penelope: I didnt Do anything

Rj: WHAT DID YOU DO !

Penelope: Rj Stop Screaming At me

Rj: Tell me what did you do to get me this ? HUH!

Penelope: I Did it for Us

Rj: You Did What For Us !

Penelope: I did what I had to do , to get you this Contract

Rj: You Slep with Him

Penelope: Rj

Rj: Did you Or Didnt you

Penelope: I did it for us

Rj: FUCK YOU !

I Stormed Off , Leaving her in the Room . Anger begin to Build up inside of me . I felt so Stupid , that I wanted to marry this Woman and all along she's been sleeping with half of Hollywood . She Came walking behind me Calling my name . My Fist were balled up .

Penelope: RJ WAIT!

Rj: WAIT WHAT! , so you can Explain to Me that you've been sleeping with Different Niggas .

Penelope: At Least let me Explain

Rj: There is No way to Explain that My Soon to be wife is a HOE and Is Fucking Every nigga to get Her Fiance a Contract with coca Cola , or Beats By Dre .

Penelope: You Dont get to Do that . Im Not the Only One who's been Cheating .

My Face Kinda froze , I Just looked at her .

Penelope: Thats Right Rj , I know all about you and Ant . I mean you didnt actually think I was that Stupid Did you .

Rj: ...........

Penelope: Oh Whats that Silence ? Exactly Youve Done Wrong Ive Done Wrong . So lets move on and make this work

Rj: Make this Work ? Did you Hear what you just said , Ive been fucking A Dude and you wanna Move on together ?

Penelope: Exactly .

Rj: No , In case you cant feel it , This is Over , We are over .

Penelope: So what your going to ride off into the Sunset with him ? is that what you plan to do .

Rj: Thats exactly what I plan to do .

Penelope: Well thats too bad , Cause Im not gonna let that Happen .

Rj: What ?

Penelope: We have so much in store For us . So Much coming our way . And I cant let you ruin that .

Rj: What the Fuck is Wrong with you , why would you wanna be with somebody who doesnt love you .

Penelope: My mother always said that marriage isnt about love its about Business . and together we can Do big things .

Rj: Get the Fuck outta My house

Penelope: Your going to regret that .

Rj: so Be it .

She turned around and Walked off , My anger had reached an All time high It was over due , I punched the wall with all my might my hand went crashing threw the wall , it took some force to remove it from the hole I punched in the wall , I pulled out my bloody hand as Penelope was walking by with her Bags . She Rolled her eyes at me and slammed the Door . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 50.4K 26
They used to hate each other, then she moved away for three years. Now she's back for senior year and everything is different.He is arrogant and cock...
9.4K 339 39
Cameron Black is the school's nice guy. He has the perfect life. The perfect girlfriend, the perfect family. Nothing bad has ever really happened to...
122K 5K 56
Violet Jackson can barely take a breath of senior year before Flynn Davis walks down the hall of her high school. It takes one look at him to have he...
2.1K 185 18
"I guess just spending time with some people fixes everything." Carrying the burdens of his past was Jason Smith. Numb. Emotionless. After all those...