Tattoos , Flowercrowns And We...

By Whatsuphello1

*Sequel to Punk vs Flowerchild* After more than a year together , Harry and Louis are finally engaged and abo... More

Prologue
Quick Note
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Character Asks
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Character Answers
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Epilogue
Last Character Asks
Last Character Answers

Ch. 51

8.6K 294 91
By Whatsuphello1

Enjoy x

~~

There was a knock on the door , Louis squeaked as he jumped up from the couch , startling Harry a little at his burst .

Louis threw the door open with a grin , "Winnie ! Ahh come in , I can't wait to hear about your date ." He wrapped his arms around her in a hug , she laughed at his excitement and let herself get pulled into the house .

"Forgive him , he's been restless since you told him about going on a first date with Brennen ." Harry laughed from the kitchen , Winter shook her head , "It's okay , I can handle him ."

Louis pulled her by the arm to the living room , sitting her down and sitting next to her . "Tell me everything ."

"Okay , uh - he came to pick me up at eight p.m - sharp , if I may add - and of course dad was being protective and glared at him with no expression on . When we were in his car I apologized for my dad's acting , but he said he understands because of what happened with Liam ."

"Where did you two go ?"

"He took me to a really nice italian restaurant , it wasn't expensive but not cheap either - but oh god the food was amazing . We had a lovely conversation , it flowed really nicely , there wasn't an awkward silence at all . He's really funny , we laughed a lot ."

"Aw , cuties ."

"He kept complimenting me , and I was blushing so hard - probably the entire time ." Winter giggled , "He was very nice and smiley , and he's a great guy in general . You know I'm a little picky , but he's just a great guy , I really hope something can come out of us ." 

"When are we going on a double date ?" Louis asked , Winter laughed a little , "I'm going to take some more time getting to know him before the double date ."

"He's still going to have to go through me for permission ." Harry walked into the living room and poked her side , sitting next to Louis . Winter pushed his hand away and rolled her eyes , "Didn't think otherwise ."

"But so far , what's your opinion about him ?" Harry asked , letting Louis grab his hand and play with his rings .

Winter smiled softly , "So far , he's a great guy . I can talk to him about pretty much everything , he understands me and doesn't judge me , or anyone for that matter . He's funny , down to earth , and really goodlooking ." She sighed , "And if we'll be official - which I hope we will - I don't know how Liam would react . I mean , I know I shouldn't care but I still do ."

"He'll have to deal with it ." Louis said , "He's our friend and I care for him , but you have every right moving on and being happy with someone else . He needs to realize that ."

"I'm sure he will , but - but I won't be able to see him being sad ." Winter slumped a little , "I may not be dating him and we've been through quite a lot these past few months , but that doesn't mean I stopped caring for him ."

"We completely understand , but none of this is your fault . He is the one who messed up , and now he needs to face the consequences ." Harry tucked her hair behind her ear , "You deserve to be happy , not be stuck in the past ."

"You know , I've been thinking about it a lot since I met Brennen ... I like Brennen a lot , he's great , but a part of me still loves Liam ." She pouted softly , "Something deep inside the back of my mind is telling me that Liam is the one for me , but then it gets blurred with the images of him kissing Cheryl and the words he said about us ."

"If you decide to officially be with Brennen we'll be there . And we'll still be there if you decide to get back together with Liam ." Louis took her hand , holding it gently . "It's your decision and whatever you decide we'll be there for you ."

"Thank you ." Winter smiled softly , "But for now I'm happy with Brennen , he keeps my mind off Liam , which is good for me ."

The oven suddenly went off , Harry jumped up from the couch and ran off , leaving Louis and Winter giggling at him .

Louis sighed and turned his attention back to Winter . "So for now , we've got Brennen ."

"Yes , and I'm happy with him ." Winter nodded with a smile .

"Good , you deserve being happy ." Louis grinned and hugged her , she hugged him back , "Thank you Lou ."

"Shorties , lunch is ready !" Harry called from the kitchen .

"We aren't short , you're just a giant !" Winter called back , making Harry laugh , "I can't hear you , bring a chair when you talk to me ."

"Oi , that was rude !" Winter giggled , Louis got up from the couch and walked to the dining table , Winter following .

Harry just placed the three plates on the table , before Louis jumped on his back , legs around his hips and arms around his shoulders . "How's that for a shortie , huh ?!"

Winter laughed and quickly pulled her phone out to take a video of the two .

Harry caught the backs of his knees and laughed , spinning in circles a little . He then leaned his upper body down , making Louis hang off his back almost upside down . Louis squealed and kicked his feet a little . "Hazzie no !"

Harry laughed again and rose up , putting him down . Louis punched his back softly , "That scared me ."

"I'll give you cuddles and massages when I'm back from my training ." Harry kissed his temple before gesturing to the table , pulling out two chairs for Louis and Winter .

~~

Louis was tiredly snuggled under the covers , watching a random TV show with Milky and Peaches next to him . Harry was in the shower after a training , trying to shower as quickly as he can so he can get to cuddle Louis sooner .

He walked out of shower and dressed quickly in the walk-in closet before getting in bed with Louis .

Louis smiled and let Harry settle against the pillows on the headboard , laying himself half on his upper body half on the bed . Harry wrapped his arms around his small body and kissed his forehead , "Are you tired ?"

"Not really . Kind of ." Louis said , snuggling his face into Harry's neck . "I mean , I might fall asleep , but I can stay up some more ."

"Don't fall asleep yet , I'll be bored ." Harry brought him closer , Louis smiled , "I wouldn't help it if you keep being this warm and cuddly ."

"I'll keep you awake then ." Harry smirked and pinched his fingers softly around his waist , Louis started giggling and squirming around , "Nooo Hazzie , nooooooo ."

Harry stopped and smiled down at him , "Will you stay awake ?"

"Yes , just please no tickles ." Louis said , the smile never leaving his lips . Harry chuckled and kissed his temple , nudging his nose against his hair , "Give me a kiss ."

Louis lifted his head up , one hand going up to cup Harry's cheek , his other arm wrapping around his neck . Harry pressed their lips together , bringing Louis closer to his body .

"Mm , Hazzie , I can't breathe ." Louis pulled back , Harry let out a soft whine and rolled ontop of him , pressing their lips back together . Louis giggled , "Hazzie I'm serious , I need to breathe ."

"No you don't ." Harry kept kissing him , Louis' giggles making him smile against his lips . He moved to kiss his cheek , sighing contently at the feeling of Louis' fingerpads rubbing his sculp . He pretended to fall asleep , his face squished into Louis' neck .

Louis giggled at the feeling of his nose against his neck , pushing at his shoulders , "Hazzie , get off ."

Harry kept pretending to be asleep , though he couldn't help but smile softly at his cuteness . He then pressed a warm kiss to his neck , his thumbs massaging against his ribs , right on the spot he knew makes Louis lose it .

Louis squealed , throwing his head back as he tried curling up and push Harry away . "Hazzieee ! I said no tickles !" He laughed , trying to kick his legs out to push Harry off .

"But I want to make you happy ." Harry pouted , nuzzling further into his neck as his thumbs kept tickling at his ribs gently .

Louis tried forming a sentence between his laughter and giggles , but could only make out 'please' , 'no' and squeaked . Harry laughed along for a little more before he stopped , rolling off him after kissing his cheek lovingly , "Needed to make you smile this wide before you go to sleep ."

"That's no excuse to torture me ." Louis giggled still , his arms wrapped around his torso protectively incase Harry attacks again .

Harry leaned in and kissed his cheek a few times , "It's sleepy time now , give me a cuddle so I'll have sweet dreams about you ."

"No , you tortured me , you don't deserve cuddles , you meanie ." Louis turned his back to face him , snuggling under the covers . Harry tsked and grabbed his hips , pulling him backwards to spoon him .

"Turn around and give me a proper cuddle ?" Harry asked in a cute voice , making Louis smile and turn to face him , holding his pinky out , "Pinky promise me that you'll let me sleep without torturing me in any way possible ."

Harry laughed and linked their pinkies together , "I pinky promise . Now give me a cuddle ." He wrapped his arms around him and brought him into his chest , Louis snuggled himself under his chin , "Night Hazzie ."

"Good night lovely ." Harry kissed the top of his head .

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 89.5K 65
harry likes pretty pink flowers and louis enjoys ink and piercings. **This story contains possible triggers. Read at your own risk.** started in 2015...
79.8K 5.2K 31
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴏɴ ᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀʙᴀᴄᴋ [ 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘰 ] ______________ Cᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴅᴀɴɪᴇʟᴀ ᴘᴀᴏʟᴀ. [ ɪɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: @_...
482K 12.3K 31
Niall is in love with Zayn and has been for the last 3 years. The first year they dated was absolutely perfect. Niall couldn't be happier! But, then...
15.8K 269 20
Its been five years since the boys went on hiatus, Harry keeps in touch with all of the boys apart from one. That is until he gets a very unexpected...