Tattoos , Flowercrowns And We...

By Whatsuphello1

*Sequel to Punk vs Flowerchild* After more than a year together , Harry and Louis are finally engaged and abo... More

Prologue
Quick Note
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Character Asks
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Character Answers
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Epilogue
Last Character Asks
Last Character Answers

Ch. 44

9.8K 315 281
By Whatsuphello1

Enjoy x

~~

"Boo , Charles is here , we need to go ." Harry called towards the bedroom , where Louis was . Charles arrived to pick them up for Harry's ring fight .

Louis jumped on one foot out of the bedroom while he go this other foot into the shoe , "Coming ." He said , Harry smiled softly and patted his thigh , "Come here , I'll help you ."

Louis put his foot on Harry's thigh , Harry helped him slide the shoe on his foot and gave his knee a pat , "Your phone ?"

"Here ." Louis tapped his back pocket , Harry nodded and took his hand , "Let's go ."

They walked out of the house and locked the door , getting into the SUV with Charles driving .

Louis had Harry's hand intertwined with one hand , his other hand running his fingertips along his writs . "I didn't miss you getting hurt in those fights ."

Harry kissed his temple , "I'll be alright , lovely ."

"I know , but - but you know I hate seeing you hurt ." Louis whined softly , Harry smiled , "You're cute when you worry about me ."

"How can I not worry about you ?" Louis leaned his head on Harry's shoulder , Harry nuzzled his hair , "I love that you're worried , though you shouldn't be ."

Soon enough they reached the place , Austin opened the car door for them with a smile . Harry got out and shook his hand quickly before turning to Louis , offering his hand for him to hold as he got out of the car .

Louis took his hand and got out , smiling at Austin . Paul and James approached them , Harry thanked Charles for the ride before greeting Paul and James .

"Got you quite a challenge today ." Paul patted Harry's shoulder , Harry smiled , "Hoping for one , to be honest . Louis doesn't , though ." He elbowed him gently , Louis elbowed him back , "I just don't like it when you get hurt ."

"Don't worry , your husband will be just fine ." Paul assured with a smile , "Now Harry go pose for the cameras , I'll give you a minute for pictures then we'll go inside ."

Harry nodded and left his bag with James , going farther down the pathway . 

Paul was in the middle of talking to Louis a little about the wedding and honeymoon , when Harry called Louis over .

Louis blushed softly and raised his eyebrows , Harry held his arm open , "Come here ."

"Go ." Paul patted his back , Louis shyly walked over to Harry and attached himself to his side , arm around him .

"Just smile ." Harry squeezed him into his side , his fingers grazing his side softly . He smiled in victory when Louis giggled , meaning his beautiful smile was showing . He looked down to him , Louis blushed and looked back up at him , "You remembered ."

"Yeah ." Harry kissed his forehead , "And it's a pretty good way to get you to smile wider in pictures ."

Louis hid his face in his chest , Harry kissed the top of his head , "Let's go inside ."

Paul , James and Austin walked with them into the place and down the halls to Harry's dressing room . Louis and Harry walked in , Louis slumped on the couch , "Can you cancel the fight ?" He whined a little .

Harry laughed and put his bag down , going to sit next to him . Louis lied his upper body across Harry's lap face down , Harry rubbed his back , "You know I can't , lovely ."

"But I'm worried ."

"I know you are , and I really appreciate it . But this is my job , and I'll do my best to win the fight - as long as you are there to cheer for me ." Harry ran his fingers up and down his spine , Louis sighed , "If they punch you too hard I'm punching them too ."

Harry laughed and leaned down to kiss the back of his neck , "I'm sure you will ."

Louis sat up and wrapped his arms around Harry's neck , leaning against his side , "I love you and you know I hate it when you get hurt in those fights ."

"Boo , we've already been through this ." Harry sighed , Louis pouted , "I know . But you can't blame me for being worried ."

Harry pulled his small husband into his lap , "You're cute when you worry about me ." He smiled , Louis pecked his cheek , "Just like you worry about me ."

His phone started ringing , Louis pulled it out of his back pocket , furrowing his eyebrows . "It's my boss ." He said before answering , "Hello ?"

Harry watched him , Louis nodded , "Yeah , I remember ." He said , and as he listened to his boss talking his face lit and he let out a squeal , "Are you serious ?!"

Harry smiled even though he had no idea what was going on , Louis said thank you a few times before hanging up , he squealed again and attacked Harry with a hug .

"What was the call about ?" Harry asked with a laugh , arms wrapped tighter around Louis' body .

"I'm getting promoted ! Oh my god , Hazzie , I-I'm -" Louis was grinning widely , he took a few deep breaths before explaining . "My boss is going to leave the Cafe in five months and she's looking for someone to manage the place for her , and she said she'd like me to take her place ."

Harry was speechless , he grinned at him and kissed him , "Lovely , these are amazing news !"

"I know ! I'm going to have to be at work some extra time , Jannet , my boss , is going to show me everything I need to know about managing the place . Maybe I'll take business classes too ."

Harry bit his lower lip and kissed his cheek , "You're going to do so well , I believe in you ."

Louis grinned and kissed him , when there was a knock on the door , "Harry , you need to start warming up ." Paul said .

"On it !" Harry called back , kissed Louis once more before placing him on the couch and going to change into workout clothes .

Soon enough Louis was with Winter and Gemma at their seats , waiting for the fights to begin .

He was listening to something Gemma was saying about Marley and her's upcoming anniversary , when he felt a tap on his shoulder . He turned around and saw a girl around his age , she raised her drawn eyebrow .

"Are you Louis Tomlinson ?"

"It's Louis Styles now , but yes . Uhm , who are you ?"

"So you and Harry really did get married , didn't you ?"

Louis furrowed his eyebrows , "Yeah . Why wouldn't we ?"

"Because Paul pays you to be with Harry for publics ."

Louis couldn't help but laugh , "Well you're wrong . Harry and I have been dating since high school , I didn't know Paul then ."

"Oh please , I will never believe that Harry is gay . A guy like him ? Gay ? Only in dreams ."

"Why are you being ignorant about it ?" Louis asked , "We're really married ." He was starting to get fed up with her .

"So you're telling me , that if I flash Harry he won't stare ?"

"He won't ." Louis said .

"Well then , I guess I'll go check out myself ." She winked .

"Okay , but when you flash him , make sure he doesn't have his down there buddy thinking about me ." He gave her a fake sweet smile before turning back to Winter and Gemma , who burst into laughter hysterically .

Louis pursed his lips as he heard the girl's boots clicking away , before he giggled and covered his mouth .

"Where did this Louis come from ?!" Winter wrapped her arms around him , Louis leaned on her with a smile , "Was it good ?"

"It was freaking gold ! Holy moly , wait for Harry to hear it ." Gemma jumped a little in her seat . 

"What ? No don't tell him , he's going to laugh at me ." Louis pouted , Gemma shook her head , "He's going to laugh his arse off and tell you how proud he is of you , I can assure you that ."

Louis didn't have time to protest because the lights dimmed a little , and the host walked up to the ring to open the fights .

Harry was in the third fight , and as he was called up to the ring he looked up at Louis and gave him a smile and a wink , before getting on the ring .

Paul took off his cloke and helped him drink some water , "Kick his ass ."

Harry nodded and turned to the judge and the other boxer , Aiden , they bumped their glove covered fists as if shaking hands , before the judge repeated quickly the rules and started the first round .

Aiden was throwing a punch after punch at Harry without resting , Harry sighed , irritated , and blocked him before pushing him back with an under-punch to his chin . The only good thing about his attack , is that Aiden is going to get tired quicker than usual .

Aiden didn't waste time and launched on Harry once again , Harry managed to punch him a few more times  before completely pushing him away . Aiden punched Harry , pretty hard , making him twist a little . Harry spinned quickly and punched him back , the force making Aiden make a 180 turn and fall to the ground .

The crowd cheered , the judge counted to ten before announcing Harry as the winner of the first round .

Aiden got up and tried to shake the pain away , he knew Harry is a very strong person but he never realized just how strong he can be .

The second round started , Aiden started punching Harry once again , Harry growled at the back of his throat angrily and started throwing punches to his stomach and ribs . Soon enough Aiden was on the floor again , gasping for air .

The judge asked if he could continue , Aiden nodded and forced himself on his feet . Harry stretched his arms , hearing Paul telling him to just finish him .

The last round started , and Aiden wasn't launching at Harry . Harry raised his eyebrow a little , deciding to be the one to start . He punched Aiden , and when his punch was dodged his other hand flew from down and punched him under his chin , making him fly a few inches in the air before landing on his back .

The judge counted to ten before announcing Harry as the winner of the fight , and the host was talking in the background about how Harry was up the chain and most likely going to win the finals when he gets there .

Paul told him he did a great job and gave him some water , Harry had his cloke on once again and he got off the ring . He wanted to go get Louis , Winter and Gemma , take them to his dressing room with him , but this girl in the front row a meter away from him lifted her shirt up with a smirk , flashing her chest at him .

He was quick to cover his face with his arm , making his way to Louis in speed-walk . Louis giggled as Harry reached him , he kissed his lips and hugged him , locking eyes with the girl from earlier , who just flashed him . He wiggled his fingers at her with a sweet smile , before squealing as he was lifted up in Harry's arms .

"Let's go to my dressing room ." Harry said , Louis nodded and the walked through the place with Austin , James and Paul guarding them .

Once they reached the room Harry took his gloves off and the cloke , "I'll go shower quickly and be right back ."

Twenty minutes later he was back , dressed in clean clothes and smelling good . Gemma jumped on him in a hug , "You have no idea what happened before the fights began ."

Harry put her down and furrowed his eyebrows , "Did anyone harrass any of you ?"

"No , much better ." Winter shook her head , Louis whined , "Please don't tell him ."

"Is it good or bad , then ?" Harry asked , Gemma held his shoulders , "You're going to be so proud of your husband for what he did ."

"He sassed the hell out of the girl who flashed you ." Winter said , Harry raised his eyebrows . "Since when is my hubby roasting people ?"

Louis hid his face in his hands , "I don't know , it just came out ."

"She was going on about how you couldn't be gay and all , and said she's going to flash you . Louis just said 'okay but when you flash him make sure his down there buddy doesn't think about me' , and we died laughing ." Gemma said .

Harry's eyes widened before a laugh escaped his lips . "What the fuck , Lou ?? Is that you ?"

"Stop ." Louis pouted , "It was mean of me ."

"It was incredible , Lou , you shut her up ." Winter said with a smile .

"She still flashed him ."

"And Harry made it very obvious he's not interested ." Gemma said as she put her arm around her brother .

"Yeah , I've never been this scared in my life ." Harry said , making the three laugh .

~~

Back at Louis and Harry's place , after dinner , Louis was holding Milky on his chest as he lied on his back on the couch , his head on Harry's lap .

"I'm meeting up with my boss tomorrow for our first meeting ." Louis said and he pet Milky , "I'm excited , but I'm also really nervous ."

"You have nothing to be nervous about , lovely . She chose you because she knows you'll do amazing , and we both believe in you ." Harry ran his fingers through his hair , "Do your best , I know you can ."

Louis looked up at him and nodded , Harry leaned down and kissed his lips , "Are you sleepy ?"

"A little ." Louis nodded , Harry smiled , "Want a snuggle ?"

Louis smiled back and put Milky down , sitting up so he could place himself sideways on Harry's lap . Harry wrapped his arms around him and kissed his forehead , "Go to sleep , I'll put you to bed ."

Louis snuggled against his chest , "Rub my back ?"

Harry smiled and ran his fingers up and down his back under his shirt , rocking softly side to side . 

"I love you , Boo ." He whispered , Louis smiled sleepily , "Love you too , Hazzie ."

~~

Sorry it's bad .

Hope you still liked it , tell me if you didn't x

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 5.1K 40
He's still Aggressive. Now he's just more Psycho. ... Harry's moved on. After a few years, a lot has happened but he wasn't expecting a very unusual...
28.6K 1.2K 35
Louis comes to the bakery every morning and he knows everyone there. They know Louis personally that his friends with everyone who works there. There...
2.1M 89.5K 65
harry likes pretty pink flowers and louis enjoys ink and piercings. **This story contains possible triggers. Read at your own risk.** started in 2015...
872K 25.4K 58
Louis went through a traumatic event when he was eleven , which made him selectively mute and shut himself out ever since . He acknowledges his broth...