Tattoos , Flowercrowns And We...

By Whatsuphello1

*Sequel to Punk vs Flowerchild* After more than a year together , Harry and Louis are finally engaged and abo... More

Prologue
Quick Note
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Character Asks
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Character Answers
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Epilogue
Last Character Asks
Last Character Answers

Ch. 41

10.1K 314 253
By Whatsuphello1

Enjoy x

~~

"I don't know what to get the girls ." Louis pouted a little as he and Harry walked around the shopping centre .

"Don't try thinking too much , if you see something they'd like or something that reminds you of them , just get it ." Harry moved his arm to wrap around his shoulders , Louis nodded and kept looking around .

"Ooh ! Hazzie , look ." Louis nodded his head towards an electronics store , "I heard Lott's and Fizzy talking about JBL speakers , I want to see if they have these there ."

"Let's go ." Harry led them into the store , they looked around before a worker approached them . "Hello , can I help you ?"

Harry looked down at Louis and nudged him forward , Louis cleared his throat a little , "Uhm , I'm looking for JBL speakers for my sisters ."

"Sure , follow me ." The guy nodded , Louis followed him with Harry right behind him , keeping his straight face on .

The guy gestured to a shelf , "There it is . There are small ones and big ones , which one would you like ?"

"The small ones . The big ones are expensive ." Louis said , the guy nodded , "Okay . Pick a colour and I'll go fetch it ."

"Mm , Lottie likes pink , and Fizzy likes gray ." Louis said , the guy nodded , "Alright , you can go wait by the front desk , I'll get it in a minute ."

"Okay , thank you ." Louis nodded and gave the guy a smile .

"No problem , babes ." The guy smiled back and walked away .

Louis' eyes widened , and the first thing he did was turn to face Harry . Harry's eyes widened aswell , mumbling 'son of a bitch' before he started walking after him .

"No no no no , Hazzie no ." Louis ran after him and wrapped his arms around his torso , "Leave it , let's go to the front desk ." 

Harry let Louis pull him to the front desk , his hands now gripped his waist . "I'll fuck him up if he says or does something else ."

"Hazzie , can you look at me ?" Louis said softly , his hands resting on Harry's cheeks . Harry lowered his head to look at him , Louis kissed him softly . "I need my hubby to calm down for me ." He pouted cutely , his thumbs caressing his cheeks .

Harry sighed , "I can't calm down now , lovely . Maybe after I punch him -"

"No ! You wouldn't hurt anyone , stop it . He only called me babes -

"He fucking called you babes and I have a right to -"

"No you don't , Hazzie please ."

Harry breathed through his nose and pulled Louis into his chest , "Another move and I'm ripping his eyeballs out ."

Louis whined into his chest , Harry smiled down at him . He saw the guy coming back , so he playfully smacked Louis' bum , "Don't whine , baby ."

Louis squeaked , "Hazzie !"

"Sorry , couldn't resist ." Harry chuckled and leaned down to kiss him . Louis hummed and stood on his tippy toes so he could wrap his arms around Harry's neck , when he heard footsteps approaching them .

He pulled back just as the guy placed both cases on the desk , Louis took one strap off his shoulder and opened his small backpack , "How much for these two ?"

The guy told him the cost dryly , and Harry smiled in victory . Louis sneakily elbowed him in the abs as he was pulling out the money , Harry tsked and gave his bum a pinch .

Louis giggled and handed the guy the money , the guy gave him the change and packed the cases into a bag .

"Have a good day ." He said , Louis took the bag , "Thank you , you too ." He said nicely and put the strap back on his shoulder , taking the bag with him .

They walked out of the store , Harry threw his arm over his shoulder , "See what I did there ?"

"Well clearly ." Louis rolled his eyes playfully , squeaking when Harry pulled him into a gentle headlock , "Hey , I had every right to claim what's mine ."

"Hazzie , let go ." Louis pulled at his arm and giggled , Harry ruffled his hair softly and laughed , "Okay I'm done ." He let go of him , taking his hand instead .

"Meanie ." Louis slapped his bicep , but a second later kissed the same spot as if it hurt . Harry smiled widely down at him and took his hand , "Want to look for something cute for Doris and Ernie ?" He nodded his head towards a baby store , Louis' eyes lit as he nodded excitedly .

They walked into the store , Louis looked around a little before leading Harry towards the babies' clothings .

"Everything here is just too cute , I want it all ." Louis cooed with a small pout , Harry kissed his temple , "Let's pick them some matching or completery outfits , yeah ?"

"Oh , that'll be so cute ." Louis nodded , a worker approached them , "Can I help you ?"

"We're looking for matching or completery outfits for my baby siblings , a boy and a girl ." Louis said , the worker nodded , "Okay , how old are they ?"

"Eight months ." Louis answered , the girl nodded and pointed to a shelf , "I think you'll find some cute overalls here ."

Louis nodded , he looked through it and pouted , "Everything here is too cute , I can't pick one ."

Harry smiled at him and pushed his fringe off his forehead , "We can pick three . You pick one , I pick one , and then we can pick one together . Okay ?"

"Yeah , okay ." Louis nodded , and the two started their mission . They looked through everything on the shelves , and Harry couldn't help but grin every time Louis awwed quietly .

"I picked one ." Harry said and held up the clothes , Louis looked up , "I picked one too . Show me yours ."

"Thought it'll be cute . They're going to be the cutest partners in crime ." Harry said with a smile , Louis smiled , "That's adorable . Look what I picked ."

"It's cute and funny , I like it ." Louis said , Harry nodded with a smile , "Yeah , absolutely adorable ."

"Let's pick another set and go pay ." Louis said , they turned back to the shelves and looked around .

"Ooh ! Look at these ones ." Louis picked two overalls up , both him and Harry grinned .

"Perfect ." Harry said and kissed his cheek , Louis nodded , "Yeah , so cute ."

"Let's go pay , Boo ." Harry took all the outfits in one arm , the other wrapped in Louis' arm .

They quickly payed and left the store , Harry held the bag in his hand , "Want to look for something for Phoebe and Daisy ?"

"Yeah , and my mum and Dan too . We should get your mum , Robin and Gemma some presents too ." Louis said , Harry nodded , "Yeah , of course . We can get our mums a perfume , I heard my mum talking about one that she liked but didn't get the chance to get herself ."

"My mum likes clothes , and she always complains she doesn't have enough shirts . And now after the second set of twins' pregnancy she might want new ones ."

"We can get whatever you'd like ." Harry kissed his temple as they walked into another clothing shop .

~~

"My feet hurt ." Louis whined and flopped on the bed ; they finished their shopping spree and had an early dinner , now they're back in their hotel room .

Harry smiled softly and put all the bags aside , "Want me to give you a foot rub ?"

Louis smiled , "Yes please , that'll be great ." He kicked his shoes off , "But first I want to shower , I'm all icky ."

"Want me to join ?" Harry asked after taking off his shoes aswell , picking his and Louis' shoes up to put them aside neatly .

"If you want to ." Louis smiled and walked into the bathroom , giggling softly when Harry followed right after .

The couple finished showering and got dressed , Louis wore an Adidas outfit , shorts and a crop top , while Harry wore only shorts . The window was open as a soft , cool breeze washed around the room .

Louis sat with his back against the bedpost , his feet on Harry's lap as he rubbed them . They were on the phone with Niall , Zayn and Winter , they all missed each other and couldn't wait to be back together .

"Winter ? Lou and I want to talk to you , privately ." Harry said , they heard Winter sigh , "Alright , just a second ." She knew what they wanted to talk about .

"I'm alone now , you're off speaker ."

"How's everything been ? Has he tried to talk to you or do anything else ?" Harry asked .

"Uhm , kind of . Yes ."

"Tell us ." Louis said quickly .

"Well , he came to my work place and asked to talk to me . I said no , but he insisted . I told him that I didn't want to hear him nor see him again , but he really insisted . So we went to the side , and - uhm , he - he said he cut off things with Cheryl for me ."

"What did you say back ?"

"That it's not going to make things better , he still hurt me . He cheated on me and I can't forgive him for something like this . And it's not even a one time thing , it's been going on for atleast two months ."

"You have every right to tell him off , you did the right thing ." Harry said .

"But he didn't give up after this , he kept telling me I should get back together with him and we should have the wedding like we planned . Is he that blind ? I was having a hard time getting him to stop talking just for one second , he barely let me talk ."

"Well why didn't you punch him ?" Harry asked , Louis smacked his chest softly , "We said no punching and no violence ."

"When I got him to listen to me I told him that we'll never be able to go back to how we used to be , that he hurt me really bad and I don't trust him anymore . He looked so sad when I told him that we're all mad at him and that we can't think of him as our friend anymore . But he brought this upon himself ."

"He did , and you have every right to tell him how you're feeling . He hurt you and broke your trust ." Harry said .

"But if you still love him , and he really did give up Cheryl for you , I think he deserves for you to atleast acknowledge that he's sorry and that he loves you ." Louis said .

"I do acknowledge it , and I still love him , Liam is the biggest love I've ever had . But it's not so easy to atleast forgive him for what he did ."

"I'll tell you what you can do ." Harry said , "You need to have a proper talk with him . Like , you need to sit his ass down and make him tell you everything . How did he end up starting to date Cheryl , why he went with her , just everything . Then when he's done you can give him a little scolding , make him upset at how he hurt you and all of us , then it's up to you to decide what to do ."

Winter was quiet for a few seconds before sighing , "Yeah . You're probably right . I'm just - I guess I'm a little scared of having this conversation ."

"You have every right to be , just take a week or two off before calling him up . Take your time relaxing and preparing yourself ."

"Alright . Thank you two so so much , you helped me a lot . Love you guys , enjoy the honeymoon ."

"We love you too Winnie , we'll see you in a few days ." Louis said , then they hung up .

"Why can't you just let me punch Liam , knock some braincells into his skull ." Harry askd as he went back to rubbing Louis' feet , Louis kicked his abs softly , "We said no violence ."

"Well he deserves it ."

"I know he does but no violence is needed , Hazzie . Keep the violence to the ring fights ." Louis dug his big toe into Harry's chest lightly , Harry tsked and grabbed his foot , holding it in one hand and tickling it with the other . "Will you stop kicking me ??"

Louis shrieked and tried pulling his foot back , falling into a giggling fit . Harry had a strong grip around his foot , so he tried kicking him away with his other foot . Harry just chuckled and grabbed the other foot too , locking his ankles in his arm .

"Nooo !" Louis screeched and squirmed around the bed , Harry just laughed along with him and kept going , "Will you stop kicking me then ?"

"Yes ! Y-yes !"

Harry laughed and let go of his ankles , Louis moved his legs away from Harry , "Meanie , you said you'd rub my feet , not torture them ."

"I did rub them , but then you kicked me , so I got you back ." Harry smiled and scooted up to tap his nose , Louis whined and pushed his hand away , "No , go away , meanie ."

"Aw come here , tiny boo ." Harry chuckled and grabbed his waist , flipping him to lie on his back so he could kiss him .

Louis whined and tried rolling away , "You don't deserve kisses , you meanie ." He crossed his arms over his chest .

Harry lied next to him with his arms locked around his waist , he pressed kisses to his cheek as he waited for Louis to kiss him back . Louis just turned his head away , making Harry laugh softly . "Stubborn kitten , are you ?"

Louis didn't answer , just twisted in Harry's arms so his back faces him . Harry grinned , his small husband was too adorable . He wrapped his arms tightly around him , pressing his front to Louis' back as he leaned his head on Louis' , "So you're not talking to me now ?"

Louis' silence made him grin , he kissed his cheek again before he started pressing playful kisses to his neck while scratching gently at the sides of his exposed stomach , where he knew he's most sensitive .

Louis let out a squeal , his arms uncrossed as he tried pushing Harry away from him , though he was weak from laughing .

"Hazzie stop !" He managed calling through his laughter , "Please !" He kept kicking his legs around and squirm , though Harry had a tight grip on him .

"Will you stop ignoring me ?" Harry asked , his nose buried in his neck . Louis nodded throught his giggling , "Yes ! Please , Hazzie , stop it !"

Harry stopped and let him roll in his front , arms crossed over his stomach for extra protection . Harry smiled at him and ran his fingers up and down his back , "You know , it's been quite a while since the last time I gave you a proper tickle attack ."

Louis whined into the mattress , Harry laughed and poked his side , "Don't you lie to me , you love it ."

"I don't , stop it already !" Louis whined and giggled as Harry poked his side a few times .

"Come here and give me kisses ." Harry opened his arms , Louis turned over and swung his leg over Harry's hips , making Harry lie on his back so he could straddle him . He pressed their lips together , Harry grasped his hips in his large hands , thumbs massaging them softly .

"I love when you wear crop tops ." Harry smiled up at him , "Your H tattoo is showing beautifully ."

Louis smiled down at him and lied across his chest , face buried in his neck . Harry wrapped his arms around him and kissed his head , "Your skin so so soft ."

"Winter and I bought ourselves body creams a while ago , and I love using it ." Louis said against his neck , sighing contently at the feeling of Harry's hands running up and down his back .

"I love you ." Harry whispered , making Louis smile , "Love you too ."

~~

So yeah , another update .

Hope you liked it , tell me if you didn't x

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 19.5K 22
Harry Styles, loved by many, yet none owned his heart. He was a pretty big deal around school. Everyone knew who he was. Harry Styles was a flower cr...
11.4K 151 70
Hazel a 7 year old girl rescued from her abusive household and put into an adoption centre. Meanwhile Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry want a new...
29.2K 1.2K 35
Louis comes to the bakery every morning and he knows everyone there. They know Louis personally that his friends with everyone who works there. There...
G.A.D By Ash

Fanfiction

69.2K 2.8K 25
(Larry) (Completed) (Edited) Sequel to M.P.D (Can't read this without reading the first book. It will NOT make sense other wise.)...