I'm A Loser

By lennmcharristarr

Three lads from Liverpool- John, Paul and George fall head over heels for a young girl named Lizzy. Problem i... More

Miss Lizzy
It's All Too Much
Any Time At All
Honey Don't
I Need You
I'll Cry Instead
Leave My Kitten Alone
You Can't Do That
I Feel Fine
Words Of Love
I'll Get You
When I Get Home
In Spite of All the Danger
Dizzy Miss Lizzy
I'll Be Back
No Reply
We Can Work It Out
Like Dreamers Do
Do You Want To Know A Secret
P.S. I Love You
All My Loving
Misery
Help!
Hello Goodbye
Getting Better
Another Girl
Please Please Me
Anytime At All
You Like Me Too Much
It's Only Love
Norwegian Wood
Two Of Us
Love Me Do
Tell Me Why
I Saw Him Standing There
I Should Have Known Better
Because
Julia
And I Love Her
I Wanna Be Your Man
Maggie Mae
You Won't See Me
Nowhere Man
Sure To Fall (In Love With You)
She Loves You
I Want You
Ticket To Ride
Good Day Sunshine
Doctor Robert
What You're Doing
You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
Every Little Thing
I Will
A Hard Day's Night
I Need You...Again
Let It Be
I Want To Tell You
Go To Him
Lovely Linda
Here Today
With A Little Help From My Friends
With A Little Luck
Can't Buy Me Love
Ain't She Sweet
Tomorrow
Big Barn Bed
Another Day
The Back Seat Of My Car
Hey Jude
Beautiful Boy
Call Me Back Again
Golden Slumbers
Tell Me What You See
Cry Baby Cry
I've Had Enough
My Love
Maybe I'm Amazed
(Just Like) Starting Over
Cheer Down
Calico Skies
All Things Must Pass
She Said She Said
Something
Photograph
Great Day
And Your Bird Can Sing
Anyway
Real Love
Dear Prudence
Got My Mind Set On You
I'd Have You Anytime
Teddy Bear
Get Yourself Another Fool
Hey Diddle
This Is Love
Too Many People
Follow Me
Treat Her Gently
Bip Bop
Yer Blues
Beautiful Dreamer
What Is Life
You're Beautiful and You're Mine
Marwa Blues
Run For Your Life
Isn't It A Pity
Good Night
Crossroads
Too Much Rain
I'm Down
Young Boy
Too Much Rain
Lonely Road
Within You Without You

Carry That Weight

1.1K 18 6
By lennmcharristarr

It was a lot of crying the next few days, but today was the day of the funeral. Paul had been to too many funerals, especially considering he wasn't even 20. And he was absolutely terrible at dealing with deaths. But nevertheless, Paul dressed his best, he put on the suit that Lizzy said he looked best in and Paul put a piece of paper in his pocket-saving it for something. Linda was in a black dress an Lucy's friend was there to watch Julian.

"See ya later, Jules." Paul said with a kiss.

"Bye, Sweetie." Linda said and the two went out the door.

George was gonna be there, he was able to be out of the hospital for just a few hours today. They arrived at the building and Paul got out of the car with Linda.

"Oh dear God." Paul said.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm terrified." Paul said quickly.

"You can do it, Sweetie." Linda assured him.

Paul never understood how Linda managed to stay strong through all of this. He walked in with Linda and sat uncomfortably close to the open casket. Liz still looked beautiful; she looked so peaceful. That was probably the only good thing that came out of this, Liz was finally at peace and away from Paul and his hectic life. Paul hadn't sat down for 10 minutes before he began crying again.

"Oh Paulie please try to stay calm at least until after your speech." Linda begged him.

His speech.

He had forgotten all about it.

A man walked up to the podium and began speaking. After Lizzy's relatives spoke, it was Paul's turn.

Hands shaking, lips trembling, and a tear already on his cheek, Paul began to talk.

"Well, I'm not too sure if I'll manage to get through this, but I'll do my best." Paul started. "Lizzy was such a beautiful girl- inside and out. I have never met anyone so willing to help others even when she was in a great need of help. As you all probably know, Liz was a bit depressed at times and she did cut. But I was okay with that, because I do too sometimes. Lizzy helped me through all of that though, she was a friend when she needed to be, someone a bit closer than a friend when she needed to be, and was always exactly who she needed to be when the time was appropriate. She was an amazing friend, a loving girlfriend, and the best supporter I'll ever have. Lizzy was a giver. I always asked her for help and assurance but rarely did she ask me for anything in return. Lizzy was there for me when my partner, John, passed away and now they're having a grand time up there." Paul said as he looked up at the ceiling. "I honestly wouldn't be alive if Liz hadn't come into my life. She saved me so many times and I...I didn't save her." Paul began to cry.

"I love you, Lizzy." Paul said as he blew a kiss towards her body.

Paul sat back down next to Linda.

"Great job, Sweetie." Linda whispered.

Paul kissed her cheek and George stood up and went to the podium.

"Hello." George said in his thick accent. "As you all probably know, I was Lizzy's boyfriend and uh- she was lovely. I remember when we first met- I was all alone sitting under a tree and Liz came over to me, a complete stranger at the time, and offered to help me stop cutting. And I remember as soon as we got up, we uh- we fell in a puddle and we both laughed and that's when I knew she was the one. Her lovely eyes and gorgeous face. And like Paul said, she was beautiful inside and out. I just wish you all knew her like I did. And whenever I would be a bit depressed. Liz would come over and tell me everything would be okay. And when she found out I had cancer, she didn't leave me, even though I had a 4% chance of living. She was the one who got me to go through the surgeries I never would've if she hadn't been there. Lizzy saved me...and I feel awful that I wasn't able to be near her during her last few days. And I wish I could've been near her more often so she knew how much I adored her. Lizzy was just beautiful, gorgeous, and everything that you could possibly dream of. And I hope Liz is doing great up there now. I love you, Miss Lizzy." George said and went to go sit down.

After everyone had finished speaking, everybody lined up to say their farewells to Liz. George went before Paul, and he gave her a kiss.

"Thank you for everything, beautiful girl. I'll see you in my dreams. I'll love you forever." George said and blew her one last kiss.

Paul walked up to the casket.

He sighed. "I don't know what else to say, Love. You saved my life and I'll be forever grateful to you. I love you, Lizzy my dear."

Paul reached into his pocket and pulled out the paper he had put in there. He placed it in the casket next to Liz. And then he placed a flower on her chest.

"I'll see you again one day." Paul muttered and gave her a kiss.

Linda said goodbye to her friend and blew her a kiss and gave her a flower.

The ceremony ended and everyone went home. George was taken back to the hospital to start his therapy.

Paul and Linda went home.

"You don't have to answer this question, but what was that paper you placed in there?" Linda asked.

"Oh...it was the paper where I wrote the first complete lyrics of Liz's and my song. I sang it to her whenever she wanted me to." Paul explained.

"Oh Paul, that was so sweet of you." Linda hugged him.

"Can you come upstairs with me?" Paul asked shyly.

Linda nodded.

Paul took her to the bed and sat next to her.

"Did you want something?" Linda asked.

"I don't wanna be alone right now." Paul said embarrassed.

"Oh...okay."

Linda lied down more and Paul cuddled into her chest. Paul began to cry again. Linda tried to quiet him but Paul just kept crying.

"Please don't leave me." Paul begged her.

"Never." Linda assured him and gave him a kiss.

It was silent for a few minutes before Paul started crying again.

"You don't want Jules to see you like this, do you?" Linda asked.

Paul shook his head and tried to stop crying. Lucy's friend knocked on the door and asked if she could come in. Paul went to the bathroom and Linda let Julian in and told Lucy's friend she could go home.

"Mummy!" Julian giggled, still not knowledgeable that Liz wasn't here.

"Hi cutie." Linda smiled back.

Paul walked back in and he had wiped his tears away.

Julian squealed with delight when he saw Paul. Paul picked him up and spun him around. Julian absolutely adored Paul. When Paul sat Julian back on the bed Julian looked back and forth between Paul and Linda.

"Where Mummy?" He asked.

"She's right here." Paul said as he pointed to Linda.

Julian shook his head. "Mummy?"

"I'm right here." Linda said again.

Julian became frustrated. He crawled across the bed towards Paul's bedside table. He pointed at the picture of Liz.

"Mummy."

Paul tried to hold back his tears.

"Um..." Linda tried to think of a way to explain.

"She come soon?" Julian asked.

Paul ran into the bathroom again.

Linda just smiled at Julian and got him distracted by a toy. Linda put him in a play area on the floor and went to check on Paul. He was sitting on the floor, crying, and his head was in his lap.

"I've ruined everything!" Paul exclaimed.

Before Linda could ask anything, Paul continued.

"First I let his father die and now I let one of his mum's die! I've ruined his life already and he's just a baby!" Paul cried.

Linda picked Paul up and had him look in the mirror.

"Julian has you. Haven't you seen how much Julian loves you? His eyes beam when you come in the room and he's always happy around you." Linda told him.

"What about when he gets older? When he's able to ask where his parents went? His real dad's dead all cause of me, his mum died in a fire, and Lizzy died cause of me!"

"It wasn't your fault!" Linda yelled at him.

Paul slapped her cheek.

"I'm fucking tired of hearing that! Of course it was my fault!" Paul shouted back at her.

"Paul!" Linda shouted.

"Shut up, Linda! You're not gonna be able to convince me that it wasn't my fault!"

"But Paul-"

"Shut up!" Paul's screamed and slapped her cheek harder.

Linda's mouth opened but Paul stepped forward and she didn't say anything else.

Paul stepped forward again.

"Please don't hurt me." Linda pleaded.

"What's it matter? It seems that if you know Paul McCartney, something bad is bound to happen!" Paul shouted.

"Paul please! Your son is out there." Linda begged him.

"He's not my son! I'm just taking care of him cause John was too irresponsible to watch what the hell he was doing!" Paul shouted.

"How could you say that?" Linda asked in disgust.

"I can say it cause it's true!" Paul shouted at Linda and slapped her other cheek.

Paul forgot he had a blade in that hand. Linda's cheek was cut and blood was dripping down.

"Linda-"

"I'll handle it Paul, you've done enough." Linda said as she rubbed off the blood and looked for a bandage.

"Top shelf." Paul muttered.

Linda got a bandage and placed it on her cheek; the blood seeped through quickly but she couldn't do anything about it.

"Linda, I didn't mean to-" Paul pleaded.

"What's gotten into you?" Linda asked.

"I- I don't know..."

Paul tried to kiss Linda but she didn't kiss him back. He looked at her confused.

"Not now, Paul." Linda said as she tried to stop the bleeding again.

Paul left the bathroom, worried about what was happening between him and Linda.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 127 28
Emery Harrison, older sister of George, had a crush on the one and only John Lennon. But, she didn't want to reveal it, obviously. The Beatles were n...
3.9K 77 34
I wrote this for one of my friends on here, so if you're not comfortable with smut, don't read it. Sorry in advance. Not like one of my typical stori...
16.7K 561 16
Like many other girls, Anna Ward is hoping to have that 'fairy tale' relationship with a person she loves and cares for, at the age of 20 Anna seems...
11K 319 21
Juliette is in high school, and soon befriends girl-magnet Paul McCartney. Soon they learn their feelings for each other, though a secret has their r...