Tattoos , Flowercrowns And We...

By Whatsuphello1

*Sequel to Punk vs Flowerchild* After more than a year together , Harry and Louis are finally engaged and abo... More

Prologue
Quick Note
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Character Asks
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Character Answers
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Epilogue
Last Character Asks
Last Character Answers

Ch. 38

10.8K 332 350
By Whatsuphello1

Enjoy x

~~

After a long 9 hours flight (including the connection in flight in the US) , Harry and Louis landed in Hawaii . It was one a.m there , and both boys were slightly sleepy . They slept through most of their flights , so they could hold up for a little longer .

They got to their hotel , Harry paid the driver and thanked him when he helped them take their suitcases out of the trunk . 

"Come on lovely , let's get our room ." Harry kissed his temple , Louis nodded and they walked into the lobby . 

The receptionist smiled at them , "Hello , welcome to Ilikai Hotel ."

"Hello , we reserved a room under Harry Styles ." Harry smiled back , placing his arm around Louis , who leaned on the counter next to him .

The receptionist nodded and clicked the computer mouse a few times before smiling , "Harry and Louis Styles , paid in advance , the wedding suite . Am I right ?"

"Yes , that's us ." Harry nodded with a smile .

"Perfect , I'll go fetch your room keys ." She turned and walked to the back room to get their keys . 

"I still can't wrap my head around the fact that we're married ." Louis grinned and pressed his front to Harry's chest , face buried in his torso . Harry grinned and kissed the top of his head , "Me neither . Cannot believe we're on our honeymoon ."

The receptionist returned , "Here's the keys ." She handed them two cards in a small case along with a brochure , "In the brochure you can find activities to do around , and there are some places you can go if you'd like ."

"Alright , thank you ." Harry took it with a smile .

"Enjoy your stay ." The receptionist gave them one last smile before they turned around and left .

Harry led Louis through the halls until they reached their room . Harry opened the door and turned to Louis , "Wait here ." He took the bags and suitcases , getting them into the room .

Louis furrowed his eyebrows but waited , when Harry walked back out for him he kissed his lips before scooping him up bridal style , making him giggle .

"Let's enjoy this night , eh ?" Harry asked with a smile , Louis nodded and kissed his cheek . He grabbed the small doorhandle note and hung it on the outside , letting Harry carry him inside and kick the door closed with his foot .

"Woah . The room looks amazing ." Louis looked around , Harry pecked his cheek , "An amazing room for an amazing husband ."

Louis grinned at him and pressed their lips together , kicking his shoes off as Harry walked towards the bed .

~~

~~

It was noon when Louis woke up , he was naked and bundled up in the white sheets . The window was open and a nice , cool breeze was blowing into the room , the salty smell of the sea reaching his nose .

He smiled sleepily when he realized Harry is pressing kisses along his spine , groaning softly , "Hazzie , I'm all sweaty from last night , don't kiss me ."

Harry just hummed before licking a strip across his back , Louis squealed and rolled away , "Hazziiiie ! That was gross ." He whined , Harry chuckled and brought him closer , "Good morning ."

"Mm , morning ." Louis sighed , "We need a shower ."

"Not now , a little bit more ." Harry kissed his temple , then his cheek a few times .

"But we did it like three times , Hazzie , we need a shower . I was never this sweaty in my entire life ." Louis pouted , Harry kissed his pouty lips as he gave in , "Fine . We can go shower and go out for lunch , I heard there's a good burgers restaurant not far away . What do you say ?"

"Mm , okay ." Louis agreed , though he made no effort to get out of bed . Harry laughed and kissed the tip of his nose , "I'm guessing you want more cuddles ?"

Louis nodded into the pillow , a small pout on his lips as he looked up at Harry through his eyelashes . Harry bit his lower lip , "How can I resist you when you look like this ?" He mumbled to himself , his hand caressing Louis' cheek .

"Look like what ?" Louis asked , Harry smiled , "So beautiful . Soft . Perfect ."

Louis grinned and hid his blushing face in the pillow , Harry kissed his shoulder ,"Come cuddle me , now , will you ?"

Louis scooter closer and snuggled into Harry's chest , wrinkling his nose , "You're smelly ." He giggled , Harry rolled his eyes playfully , "Does that stop you from giving me cuddles ?"

"Kind of ." Louis teased , giggling as Harry caged him against his body , squeezing him close .

"Too bad for you , I'm not letting you go ." Harry kissed the top of his head , Louis bit his lower lip , "You'd better not ." He whispered .

~~

After showering and getting dressed Harry called the reception to ask for a room service to change the sheets (and he felt sorry for the employee) .

"You ready , lovely ?" Harry asked , Louis nodded as he finished putting his shoes on . 

"I rented us a car for our stay here , so we wouldn't have to rely on taxis , I just got a text a few minutes ago that it's outside waiting for us ."

Louis nodded , he took his phone with him and grabbed Harry's hand as they walked out of the room .

They got to the Hotel's parking lot , Harry put his arm around Louis' waist , "Want to guess which car is ours ?"

Louis raised his eyebrow and looked around the parking lot , letting out a soft giggle when he located their car .

"It's so pretty ." Louis said as they walked closer to the car , Harry nudged him lightly , "Go stand next to it , I'll take a picture of you ."

Louis grinned and walked over to the car , laying on the front of the car where there's an empty space . Harry bit his lower lip as he took a few pictures of him , "Beautiful ."

Louis lifted himself up and took Harry's phone , "Now you go stand next to the car ."

Harry chuckled and leaned on the side of the car , hands in his pockets as Louid took the pictures . "Perfect ." He grinned and walked over to Harry , "Now let's go , I'm hungry ."

Harry opened the door for Louis , who pecked his cheek and got inside . Harry circled the car and got in the driver's , he handed Louis the AUX chord , "You're in charge of the music ."

Louis grinned and plugged his phone as Harry started the car and pulled out of the driveway . Harry smiled at Louis as Shape Of You started playing , knowing how much Louis loves the song .

Fifteen minutes later they reached the restaurant , Harry parked outside and the two got out . Louis took Harry's hand in his and walked with him into the place , blushing when his stomach growled .

Harry laughed softly and pulled him into his side , "Come on , little tiger ."

~~

"I'm so full ." Louis whined and cupped his stomach , "I feel like I'm eight months pregnant ."

Harry chuckled and took a bite of his onion ring , "You had the smallest burger they serve here , I had one two times the size of your meal and I can still eat ."

"My stomach is small , Hazzie , I can't get that much food in me ."

"Because you're such a tiny person , all of you is tiny ." Harry reached across the table to pinch his cheek softly , "Well except for your lovely bottom , that is ."

Louis gaped and kicked him under the table , though he couldn't help but giggle . Harry laughed and took his hand to kiss the back of it .

~~

They returned to the hotel and decided to stay outside , there was a large grass field with hammocks and benches with the sea in view .

Harry lied on his back on a hammock , Louis laying half on his chest half on the hammock , his eyes closed .

"This is really relaxing ." Louis mumbled as the hammock swayed softly , Harry's fingers running up and down his spine . Harry kissed his forehead and took his phone , snapping a few pictures of them .

"Boo ."

"Hm ?"

"Look up ."

Louis opened his eyes to see the front camera , he giggled and hid his face in Harry's neck as Harry kept taking pictures .

It was close to sunset , Harry took a picture of the view before turning the front camera towards them to record a video .

"Hello , just wanted to say that today has been amazing , we're definitely enjoying our first day ." Harry said and turned to Louis , "Say hello to our families ."

"Hi , we're having an amazing time , love you ." Louis waved cutely with a smile , "The burgers here are really good ."

Harry laughed , "They are , they are . See you when we're back , love you ."

He stopped the recording and chuckled , turning his head to Louis , "'The burgers here are really good' ?"

Louis giggled , "It's true ."

Harry put his phone in his pocket after sending the video to their families' group chat . "There's a nice pub at the hotel , we can go there in the evening , have a few drinks . What do you say ?"

"Sounds good . But let's stay here some more , I like it ." Louis shifted so he's fully ontop of Harry , he pressed a soft kiss to his shoulder and let Harry's arms wrap around him .

~~

Harry grinned at Louis , who was leaning on his shoulder in a fit of giggles . Each one had two shots and a small drink , but of course it affected Louis much more than Harry . Harry was tipsy but still focused , while Louis was a giggling mess talking nonsense , though Harry was still listening .

"Let's have another shot !" Louis squeezed Harry's arm but Harry shook his head , "No love , enough for you . If you drink more you'll have a bad headache tomorrow ."

Louis pouted and batted his eyelashes , "Pwetty pwease ?"

Harry bit his lower lip and cupped Louis' cheek , "No lovely , let's go walk around instead -"

Louis pushed himself to sit sideways on Harry's lap , arms around his neck , "One more shot and that's it , I promise . Pwetty pwetty pwease ?" Louis pulled his bottom lip out and fluttered his eyelashes , his hand caressing Harry's cheek softly .

Harry stared at him for a few seconds . "One more shot -"

Louis squeaked and smacked a kiss to Harry's lips before ordering two shots , Harry sighed to himself and chuckled , "How do I let you control me like that ..."

"Aw you love meeeeh ." Louis hugged him close and kissed his cheek a few times , he slid off his lap as the two shots were placed on their table . They took it down , Louis made a face and giggled into Harry's neck .

Harry stood up and pulled Louis with him , they paid for their drinks and made their way out of the place .

"Hazziiiie I'm energetiiiic ." Louis jumped on Harry's back , Harry laughed , "I can tell . There's a small playground over there , want to go ?"

"Ooh yes !" Louis grinned and got off Harry's back , he took his hand and tried running with him but Harry pulled him back and threw him over his shoulder , making him yelp .

Harry patted his bum as he walked to the playground , with Louis singing a song in Spanish from a tv show he's been watching lately (Casi Angeles , all-time favourite) .

Harry put him down , "Where do you want to go ?"

Louis looked around when his eyes lit , "Monkey bars !" He ran up to them and climbed the few steps until he reached the first bar . He hung on it and moved to the next one , when he saw Harry walking over to him with a mischievous smirk and wiggling fingers .

"Nooo !" He squealed and kicked his legs around as he tried picking up the pace and get to the end , since he couldn't jump of because it was high for him .

Harry watched as he giggled and tried escaping , his body squirming like a fish on a hook .

"I didn't even touch you and you're already giggling and squirming ." Harry teased , Louis giggled as he kept trying to get away from Harry , thinking it's possible .

Harry teasingly poked as his sides , jumping backwards as Louis kicked his legs all over . 

"You know I'll get you , eh ?" Harry said , then hurried over to Louis and caught him just as he slipped from the bar , he wrapped his arms around him and held him to his chest .

"My saviour !" Louis threw himself onto Harry , arms wrapped around his neck . He kissed his cheek , when there was a flash .

Harry's head snapped in the direction of the flash , sighing , "Boo , I don't know why or how but I think there are papparazzi here , let's go back to our room ."

Louis nodded , he got off Harry and held his hand instead , slightly sobering up . "Why are they here ?"

"I have no idea . I saw a camera flash , so I think we'd better go back to our room just in case , and not take any risks ." Harry said , Louis nodded and grasped Harry's arm .

Soon enough they were back in their room , Harry let Louis drink some water and handed him clothes to sleep in ; one of his Adidas crop-tops and pyjama short-shorts .

"It's almost three a.m . Are you sleepy ?" Harry asked , Louis shrugged , "I don't know . I'm sleepy , but I'm not ."

Harry chuckled and kissed his cheek , "We can watch some tv , I'll give you a massage ."

"Okay ." Louis smiled and watched as Harry turned the tv on and put on a random channel , he scooted forward so Harry could sit behind him and rub his back .

Harry massaged his thumbs into Louis' back gently , kissing his neck to make him giggle .

"Hazzie ?"

"Yeah ?"

"This is the best honeymoon I could ever wish for ."

Harry smiled widely and brought him closer , kissing his cheek , "I'm glad you like it ."

"I love it ." Louis leaned his head back on his shoulder , Harry kissed his cheek , then pressed a few more playful kisses to his neck for Louis to giggle some more .

~~

Sooo yeah , sorry for the late update , I've been working on my Biology project a lot just so I could get done with it , I've been working on it since October and I'm so tired of it .

Anyways , I hope you liked this chapter , tell me if you didn't x

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

484K 19.5K 22
Harry Styles, loved by many, yet none owned his heart. He was a pretty big deal around school. Everyone knew who he was. Harry Styles was a flower cr...
52K 2.8K 16
Last year of High School. Harry is a smart kid that skipped two grades ahead, which means that he's a sixteen-year-old in a class with eighteen-year...
872K 25.4K 58
Louis went through a traumatic event when he was eleven , which made him selectively mute and shut himself out ever since . He acknowledges his broth...
18.8K 536 16
In a world of soulmates, two halves feel each other through glee and pain. While one is cut or bruised, the other gets pretty representative flowers...