Tattoos , Flowercrowns And We...

By Whatsuphello1

*Sequel to Punk vs Flowerchild* After more than a year together , Harry and Louis are finally engaged and abo... More

Prologue
Quick Note
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Character Asks
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Character Answers
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Epilogue
Last Character Asks
Last Character Answers

Ch. 21

11.7K 365 626
By Whatsuphello1

Enjoy x

~~

"Are you nervous for today ?" Louis asked as he ran his fingers through Harry's now short hair , they were still in bed before they had to get up ; Harry has another boxing match today .

"Mm , not quite . Last one was a joke , and I'm hoping for a challenge today ." Harry sighed , Louis whined a little , "But you know I hate it when you get hurt ."

Harry smiled softly , "I know lovely , but this is a part of being a professional boxer . As I'll get more into the matches , the ones I fight will be stronger each time . I can't not get hurt ."

"I know ." Louis pouted , Harry kissed his pout , "Come on , let's get up . I'll make us breakfast ."

"Carry me ." Louis held his arms up , Harry scooped him up over his shoulder , making him squeal .

~~

Harry had his bag slung over his shoulder as he got out of the car , holding his hand out for Louis . They thanked Charles for the ride and turned to go to Paul , Austin and James .

"Hello ." Paul shook the two's hands , "Ready for today ?"

"Yeah , did you get me a challenge ?" Harry asked , Paul nodded , "Trust me , you'll love it ."

Harry chuckled and they walked up to the entrace as pictures of them were taken from both sides of the pathway .

They reached Harry's dressing room , Paul went to arrange things , Austin and James stayed outside the room while Harry and Louis were inside .

Harry placed his bag on the table , "Help me decorate ?"

Louis raised his eyebrows and walked over to him , "What did you bring ?"

Harry opened his bag and pulled out a few picture frames with pictures inside , of him and Louis , his friends and family . He pulled out wall stickers , making Louis giggle a little .

"Oh shut it , I got flowers only because you're my flowerchild ." Harry chuckled and booped his nose , "But , I also got some of my tattoos , a special order I made ."

Louis blushed and kissed Harry's cheek , "You're sweet ."

"Only for you ." Harry pecked his lips , "Where do you think the stickers should be ?"

Louis looked around the room , tapping a finger on his chin . "Uhm , we - we could put them either on the ceiling and it'll look really cool , or on the wall above the couch ."

"I think the wall above the couch would be great ." Harry nodded , he turned back to the table and collected all the stickers he brought .

Thirty minutes later they finished decorating the wall , Louis flopped down on the couch and sighed , "When are the fights beginning ?"

"In in hour ." Harry said and walked to his bag , taking out his workout clothes . He changed into them and started warming up , doing push ups , sit ups and more .

Louis got a text from Winter that they're inside , he got up from the couch , "I need to go now , Winter said they're inside so I'll go be with them ."

"Alright ." Harry took his hand and opened the door , "Austin , please take Louis to his seat safely . Don't let anyone touch him unless he says he knows them ."

Austin nodded , Louis turned to kiss Harry and wish him good luck before turning around to go to his seat .

Soon they reached Louis' seat , Louis thanked Austin with a smile and turned to greet Winter , Liam , Niall and Zayn .

Anne and Gemma soon joined aswell and the fights began , the host came up to the ring and held his mic , "Good afternoon , ladies and gentlemen , and welcome to the Boxing Fights !"

Everyone cheered , and Louis could feel his heart beating loudly .

"For our first fight , let's welcome the guy who just joined us last time but already took over the crowd , Harry Styles !"

Louis cheered as Harry walked into the ring , Paul took off the gown for him . Harry smiled and raised his hand to the crowd , winking at Louis .

"And let's welcome our second guy , he's one of the bests so far , let's see what he has to offer today . Cheer out for Chase Nicolaj !"

The crowd cheered , Louis just clapped his hands and waited for Harry to win .

Harry drank some water and let Paul tighten the gloves around his wrists . "Kick his ass ." Paul patted his shoulder , Harry nodded and turned to the guy , they bumped their fists together , like shaking hands before a fight .

Before the first round was announced Chase smirked at Harry , "Can't wait to have your little boyfriend riding me tonight ."

Harry's blood boiled , and when the first round was announced Chase immediately pounced on him , throwing a punch . Harry dodged it and punched him as hard as he could , making him stumble back against the ropes .

Chase chuckled and walked up to Harry , he aimed a punch to his torso and when Harry lowered his arms , he punched him where his arm pulled back to punch him .

Harry's face flew to the side , feeling his tooth cutting his lip . He spitted out the blood , "Is that how it's going to be ?"

"I'm going to do your boyfriend so good -" Chase began but Harry caught him distracted , punching him and knocking him out completely .

The judge kneeled down next to Chase , counting to ten before announcing Harry as the winner of the first round .

The crowd cheered , Harry wiped more blood from his lip and went over to Paul .

Paul helped him drink , "If he doesn't get up for another fifteen seconds you win this fight ."

"Better , that way I won't have to see the bastard's face ." Harry wiped a few drops of sweat from his forehead .

Paul frowned , "Did he say anything ?"

"He - he involved Louis ."

Paul laughed and patted his shoulder , when the host said in the mic , "Turns out Chase is completely knocked out and won't be able to get up himself , so our first winner tonight is no other than Harry Styles !"

The crowd cheered louder than before , Paul helped Harry back into his gown as Chase was taken off the ring .

Harry went off the ring and walked to his room , asking Austin to get Louis .

A few minutes later Louis was outside Harry's room , Paul nodded for him and he walked in . Harry was sitting on the couch in only his pants from the fight , the gloves and gown were off .

Louis closed the door and walked over to him , kneeling in front of him , "Hazzie ?"

Harry looked up at him , his lip was busted and he had a frown on . Before Louis could say anything Harry wrapped his arms around him and brought him up to straddle his hips , pressing their lips together .

Louis squeaked in surprised , his hands on Harry's cheeks . He squeaked again when Harry grasped his bum with both hands , making him pull back from the kiss , "Hazzie ?"

Harry sighed , "That fucking asshole -"

"Don't swear ." Louis patted his cheek softly .

"The guy I fought , he had the nerves to talk about you . Sexually . And I got angry and knocked him out ."

Louis bit his lower lip and leaned on Harry's chest , "But you know I'm yours ."

"I know . You're mine and I'm yours . But I can't help but get angry when some other guy tells me you'll ride him ."

Louis cringed , "Don't tell me what he said ."

"Sorry , lovely ." Harry sighed , "I was fuming , and knocked him out ."

"I realized ." Louis nodded , he lifted his head up from his chest and pecked his lips , "You okay now ?"

Harry nodded and brought Louis into a kiss , which turned into a make out pretty fast .

Louis felt Harry's bulge , "H-Hazzie ? W-we - they can hear us -"

"Well then we'll have to be quiet , won't we ?" Harry smirked , Louis nodded , "But - I don't want to do it on the couch , that's nasty ."

Harry nodded and hoisted Louis up on his hips , "Then we'll do it on the wall ."

~~

Louis managed to fall asleep on the ride back to their house , Harry chuckled softly and tucked him closer to his side .

When they reached their place Louis woke up , they got out of the car and thanked Charles .

Louis greeted Milky and Peaches as they walked into the house , picking up Peaches into his arms . He sat on the couch and pet her , Harry kneeled in front of him and helped him out of his shoes .

"What do you want for dinner ?" Harry asked , Louis placed Peaches on the couch and turned his attention to Milky , "Uhm , can we make the pasta you always make me ?"

"Of course ." Harry smiled at him , "And you'll have to pay me with kisses ."

"I don't mind ." Louis smiled and leaned to kiss him , Harry's smile grew wider and he picked him up from the couch , carrying him to the kitchen .

"Wait ! I'll put some songs on for us ." Louis sprinted to the living room and put MTV on , blasting Duele El Corazon . Harry took a pot out of the cabinet , almost dropping it when he saw Louis swinging his hips and bum around , dancing on his own .

Louis turned to face him , "Aren't you joining me ?" He raised his eyebrow , giggling a little as he walked closer , still dancing .

"You don't want us to stain another wall , now , do you ?" Harry smirked a little and filled the pot with water , Louis giggled and slapped his arm softly , "Shh , it's our little secret !" He whispered .

"You like those little rendezvous , aye ?" Harry raised his eyebrow , Louis blushed and cuddled into his back , "Only when it's you though ."

"Mm , as long as it's only me ." Harry closed the tap and turned to place the pot on the stove , Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's neck , standing on his tippy toes to kiss his lips , "Only you , always you ."

Harry pressed their foreheads together and kissed him again , "Can you get the oil ? I'll get the pasta ."

Louis nodded and pecked his lips once more before turning to the lower cabinet , taking a canole oil out and handing it to Harry .

~~

"Owie ." Louis whined as he examined the red marks on his spine through the mirror , Harry walked into the bathroom , "What happened to your back ?"

"Your desires happened ." Louis pouted , "It didn't hurt before , but it does now ."

"I'm sorry , lovely ." Harry leaned down to press a few kisses to the marks , "I'll make it up to you ."

"A bath with my favourite bath bomb ." Louis said and hopped to sit on the counter , "And a massage ."

Harry laughed , "As you wish , my love ."

Louis watched as Harry filled up the bath , adding the bath bomb . They took their clothes off to their boxers and got into the tub , Louis sat with his back to Harry as Harry massaged his shoulders , running the warm water all along his back , shoulders and arms soothingly .

"If you keep going I'll fall asleep ." Louis said tiredly , Harry chuckled and wrapped his arms around his waist , "Let's get out then , yeah ?"

Louis nodded , he let Harry get out first and wrap himself in a towel after taking the boxers he bathed in off . He held a towel open for Louis , Louis stood up and got out of the tub , turning his back to Harry as he took his boxers off aswell , then letting Harry wrap him in a towel .

"I'll go get you clothes ." Harry kissed his bare shoulder and walked out of the bathroom , Louis dried himself and walked out of the bathroom , Harry was in his boxers . He was handed his clothes and quickly changed , getting under the covers .

Harry chuckled , "I'll go lock up the house ."

"Bring our girlies with you !" Louis called after him and snuggled into the sheets , reaching for his phone to text his mum .

Harry was back with Peaches in his hands and Milky on his shoulder , he got in bed with the three and spooned Louis . He kissed the red marks on his back , not resisting the urge to blow a raspberry on his side .

Louis squealed and rolled away from him , giggling into the pillow under his head , "You meanie !"

Harry laughed and tugged him back into his chest , "Sorry love , couldn't resist ."

Louis slapped his arm lightly before snuggling back into him , "Good night ."

"Night baby . I love you ." Harry kissed his cheek .

"Love you too ." Louis smiled , running his fingers up and down Harry's arm softly .

~~

Hope you liked it , tell me if you didn't x

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 2.8K 16
Last year of High School. Harry is a smart kid that skipped two grades ahead, which means that he's a sixteen-year-old in a class with eighteen-year...
180K 5.1K 40
He's still Aggressive. Now he's just more Psycho. ... Harry's moved on. After a few years, a lot has happened but he wasn't expecting a very unusual...
2.1M 89.5K 65
harry likes pretty pink flowers and louis enjoys ink and piercings. **This story contains possible triggers. Read at your own risk.** started in 2015...
28.6K 1.2K 35
Louis comes to the bakery every morning and he knows everyone there. They know Louis personally that his friends with everyone who works there. There...