Tattoos , Flowercrowns And We...

By Whatsuphello1

*Sequel to Punk vs Flowerchild* After more than a year together , Harry and Louis are finally engaged and abo... More

Prologue
Quick Note
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Character Asks
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Character Answers
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Epilogue
Last Character Asks
Last Character Answers

Ch. 18

10.7K 366 91
By Whatsuphello1

Tired af . Feel my pain .

Enjoy x

~~

"Hazzie , where are my shoes ?" Louis asked , looking around the house . Harry walked out of the bedroom with Louis' shoes in his hands , he sat him on the couch and crouched in front of him to put them on for him .

"Promise you won't be harsh on Lottie's boyfriend ?" Louis asked , Harry chuckled , "Lovely , I promised you a thousands times . I promise not to be harsh on him ."

"And don't embarrass her ." Louis poked his dimple , Harry scrunched his nose , "About that ..."

"Hazzie ." Louis whined , "If you embarrass her she'll blame me ."

"Alright , alright . I'll do my best not to embarrass her ." Harry finished tying Louis' shoes and leaned forward to kiss his lips .

Louis said goodbye to Milky and Peaches before the two left the house .

Harry parked the car outside Jay's house , the two got out and walked up the front stairs . Louis knocked on the door , Phoebe opened the door and jumped on Louis in a hug .

"Hey little monster ." Louis smiled and hugged her , "How are you ?"

"I'm good ! Lottie's boyfriend is already here ." Phoebe let go of Louis and hugged Harry , Harry picked her up and walked into the house after Louis .

Jay approached the door with Doris on her chest , she greeted the two and passed Doris to Louis .

"Hi there ." He smiled and kissed her cheek , laying her on his shoulder . Harry placed Phoebe down and turned his attention to Doris , poking her nose and making faces .

Daisy hugged Harry's legs , Harry looked down to her and picked her up , "Hey there ."

"Hi ! Come meet Tommy !" Daisy played with Harry's hair .

"In a bit , okay ?" Harry put her down , she nodded and hugged Louis aswell , clinging to his side .

Felicite walked over with Ernest , Ernest squealed when he recognised Louis . Louis grinned and giggled , passing Doris carefully to Daisy and taking Ernest instead .

"My little lad , how are you ?" Louis kissed his cheek and positioned him on his hip , Ernest placed his small hand on Louis' cheek and squealed again .

Louis walked into the living room , lottie and her boyfriend , Tommy , were sitting on the couch with Jay and Dan .

Louis placed Ernest on the carpet and walked up to Lottie , she smiled and got up to give him a hug .

"How is it going so far ?" Louis whispered .

"It's going good , don't let Harry's protectiveness ruin this ." She giggled , making him giggle aswell . "I made him promise thousands of times , don't worry ."

They pulled back , Harry pulled Lottie into his chest , "Hi ."

"Hey ." She hugged him back .

"Don't worry , I promised Louis I won't do anything ." He tickled her side a little , making her giggle and push him away .

She turned back to the couch and took Tommy's hand , he stood up next to her , Louis bit his lower lip when the guy was slightly taller than him .

"Louis , Harry , this is Tommy . Tommy , this is my brother Louis and his fiance Harry ." Lottie introduced them .

"Nice meeting you ." Harry held his hand out for Tommy , who shook it , "Nice to meet you too ."

Louis shook his hand , slightly squeezing his hand as if telling him he's watched , but still had a smile on his face to cover it up .

"Well sit down for now , dinner will be ready in a few minutes ." Jay pattes the empty seat left on the couch .

"I'll go get a chair ." Louis pointed to the dining table , but Harry just pulled him to the couch and sat down , pulling him gently to sit on his lap . "That's better , isn't it ?"

"Sap ." Louis shook his head with a giggle , Harry squeezed him lightly . Ernest crawled over to Louis , Louis picked him up and sat him on his lap , wrapping his arm around him so he wouldn't fall .

Harry had one arm wrapped around Louis , the other letting Ernest play with his fingers and rings .

Jay took her phone and opened the camera , "Smile ."

Louis and Harry smiled , Ernest looked up when Lottie called him so Jay could take the picture . She took a few more and put her phone on the table , when the oven went off . She got up from the couch with Dan following , "Louis dear get everyone to the table please !" She called after her before disappearing into the kitchen .

Louis lifted Ernest up and got up from Harry's lap , "Phoebes , Dee , get Doris and go to the table , I'll go find Fizzy ."

"I'm here !" She walked down the stairs , "Had to change my shirt , Doris drooled all over me ."

"Come on , food is ready ." They all walked to the table , Phoebe and Louis took Ernest and Doris up to their room to sleep .

Louis and Fizzy helped Jay and Dan bring the food to the table before they sat down , Harry filled up Louis' plate and handed it over to him .

"Thanks Haz ." Louis gave him a smile and took the plate , Harry sent him a quick wink before filling up his own plate .

Soon they finished eating , Jay and Dan took away all the plates while Louis and Harry took the food back to the kitchen .

Harry sat back down at the table while Louis was still in the kitchen , he turned his attention to Tommy .

"So Tommy , tell us a little about yourself ." He crossed his arms over the table , keeping a light smile on his face so he won't scare him .

"I'm Tommy , I'm seventeen . Uh , I moved here a year ago and met Lottie at school , we started dating a month ago ." Tommy said , Lottie kept her hand on his arm while shooting looks at Harry .

"I hope for your own sake you'll treat Lottie good , yeah ? She's my sister-in-law and I don't want her to get hurt in any way there is ." Harry said and looked him dead in the eyes .

"I promise I won't intentionally hurt her , I like her ." Tommy said with a nervous smile , Lottie leaned her head on his shoulder with a smile .

Louis walked back to the table , he sat next to Harry , "Did you scare him ? I'll punch you if you did ."

"I didn't ." Harry shook his head .

"He did ." Lottie nodded with a small pout .

"I didn't ! I just - gave him the 'you break her heart I break your face' talk , since you're not very intimidating so I'm doing this for you ." Harry smirked and poked his cheek .

"I am intimidating !" Louis protested , "I am and you know it ."

"Are they always like that ?" Tommy whispered to Lottie , who giggled and nodded , "Yeah , but wait till you see their worst ."

"You're not intimidating , you're a baby hedgehog ." Harry smiled and leaned to peck his nose , making Daisy and Phoebe call out "Eww !!"

Louis giggled and turned his head towards them , "What's so gross about this ?"

"Kisses are gross ." Daisy stuck her tongue out .

Harry wrapped his arms around Louis and squeezed him into his chest , purposely kissing all over his cheeks . Louis giggled and pushed at his chest as he tried twisting his head away from him .

"Is this the worst ?" Tommy asked , Lottie shook her head , "No , wait until they start talking about each other . This is the worst ."

Harry stopped and let go of Louis , Daisy and Phoebe laughed , "Now you have cooties !" They called and ran away from the table , making Harry and Louis laugh .

Dan walked to the table , "We're moving to the living room , come on ."

They all got up from the table and went to sit on the couch the way they sat before ; Lottie next to Tommy on one couch , on the other couch Jay and Dan sat , Harry next to them with Louis on his lap .

"Are you sure about this ? We just ate ." Louis looked at Harry , Harry nodded and pecked his cheek , "I'm sure . You're not going anywhere ." He wrapped his arms around Louis .

Jay handed Louis a mug , he thanked her and blew on the steams . He leaned on Harry's shoulder , Harry rubbed his back softly and pressed a kiss to his temple .

Lottie and Tommy were smiling and telling stories from school , Harry chuckled softly when he felt Louis nodding off on his shoulder .

"Lovely ?" Harry whispered , Louis hummed . Harry smiled , "Do you want to go home ? I know you're tired ."

"No , not yet . This evening is important to Lottie ." Louis shook his head and straightened up . 

"Okay , if you feel like you can't hold yourself up anymore then tell me ." Harry squeezed him a little closer , Louis nodded and reached for his tea from the table .

Fifteen minutes later Louis was asleep on Harry's shoulder , Harry shook his head fondly and held him closer .

"Oh , when did he fall asleep ?" Jay turned to Harry .

"He's been up early today , he had a shift at the diner . He was tired but insisted on staying because he knew this evening is important to Lottie ." Harry cradled Louis closer and pecked his forehead .

"Aw my baby ." Jay cooed and moved his fringe from his forehead , "Take him home to sleep , okay ? I'll call him tomorrow morning ."

Harry nodded , he slipped his arm under Louis' knees and lifted him up , Dan got up to open the door for him .

"Could you get my car keys from the table ?" Harry nodded towards the table , Dan took the keys and walked out of the house with him , unlocking the car .

Harry placed Louis into the passenger's seat and pecked his cheek , he closed the door and took the keys from Dan .

"See you soon , mate ." Dan patted his shoulder , Harry smiled back , "See you soon ." He waved and got into the driver's seat , starting the car .

Harry parked the car in the driveway and got out , keeping the house keys in his hands as he lifted Louis up in his arms .

He heard talking and laughter from down the sidewalk , turning his head to see Adam with Mary over his shoulder , refusing to put her down no matter how much she begged him to .

"Come on mate , put her down ." Harry chuckled , Adam approached him , "I won't , until she admits I'm the best boyfriend in the world ."

Harry laughed , "Why aren't you saying it , Mary ?"

"Because he's being so mean to me !" She whined , "He's been throwing popcorn at me during the movie and held my phone up and I couldn't reach it ."

Harry grinned and shook his head , "He won't put you down then , you know that ?"

"Why are you carrying Louis ?" Adam asked , nodding his head towards him .

"He fell asleep and I don't want to wake him up , he's had a long day ." Harry smiled down at Louis' sleeping form .

"Well you'll have to excuse me , but I'm going to tickle it out of her now . See you soon !" Adam grinned and started walking away .

"Nooo Harry help me please !" Mary called over her giggles .

"Sorry , no can do , kiddo !" Harry called before turning to walk up to the house . He opened the door and closed it with his leg , going up to the bedroom to place Louis on the bed .

He smiled down at Peaches and picked her up , kissing her head and placing her on the bed next to Louis .

He walked out of the room to lock the door before going up the bedroom . He took a shirt out for Louis and pants for him , after he changed himself he went to change Louis .

He took his shoes and socks off , tugging his jeans down carefully before helping him out of his shirt , dressing him in one of his own shirts Louis loves .

He kissed his forehead before helping him get under the covers , he took Peaches and placed her on her bed next to Milky , going to lie under the covers with Louis .

"Good night lovely ." Harry whispered and pecked his lips .

~~

It was kinda boring , sorry .

Still hope you liked it , tell me if you didn't x

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 1.2K 35
Louis comes to the bakery every morning and he knows everyone there. They know Louis personally that his friends with everyone who works there. There...
7.8K 174 25
Louis loves to tease Harry and make him feel uncomfortable. But what if they somehow develop feelings for each other, but there is a problem - they h...
15.8K 269 20
Its been five years since the boys went on hiatus, Harry keeps in touch with all of the boys apart from one. That is until he gets a very unexpected...
60.7K 2.3K 13
Lately Louis started to fantasize about spanking his best mate. What was wrong with him? He was actually fantasizing about doing all sorts of sexual...