Merlin imagines

By madfangirl37

Putting yourself into the world of Merlin where you can be in love with anyone you want, or if you prefer hat... More

Arthur- your idiot
Merlin- loving you (for lotrin26)
Arthur- a servants wish (for sherlockWinchester17)
Gwaine- Change
Merlin- our secret
Arthur- us
Arthur- promises (for chole_winchester17)
Percival- injured
Arthur- thank you
Merlin- mhmm
Merlin or arthur? (For bowtiesimpala67)
Merlin- no proving, just being
Arthur- still
Merlin- got you
Arthur- wow indeed
Merlin- let me go
Arthur- stop
A/n
Merlin- do not go
Arthur- burning home
Merthur- empty queen
A/n
Merlin- polish (for CharleeCongreve)
Arthur- heartstrings
Merlin- because i love you
Knights- Faith (Chloe_Winchester17)
A/n
Arthur- Someday
Lancelot- hurt
Merlin- Caught
Arthur- not enough
Gwaine- shattered love
Arthur-Alive (for KAC517)
Merlin- Hello
Merlin- cave (for merlins_khaleesi)
Arthur- speechless
merlin- Honeymoon (for merlins_khlaseei)
Merlin- thoughts (for merlins_khlaseeie)
Gwaine-dark eyes (for Emz54321)
Merlin- child (for merlins_khlaseei)
Merlin- shirtless (for merlins_khlaseei)
Arthur- Stolen (for iZombie_love_lowell)
A/n
Merlin- Simple (for EsmrSoule)
Arthur- savour (for amandasenor)
Merlin- beating hearts (for Phantom_lover2000)
Arthur- something more (for forgxtten_memories)
Arthur- pressure (for suzannehinton12345)
Lancelot-her
Merlin- you do it
Arthur- finally
Gwaine- seen it coming
Arthur- confess pt 1
Arthur- confess pt 2
Merlin- forbidden kiss pt1
Merlin- forbidden kiss pt2
Gwaine-
Lancelot- Check mate
Arthur- come outside
A/n
Merlin- grief
Arthur- It's Raining
Gwaine- Prophecy
Arthur- Queen
Merlin- Go Get What You Love
HARRY POTTER BOOK
Lancelot- Satisfy
Gwaine- Are we old?
Arthur- Forever
Gwaine- Three days time
Arthur- The Forest Girl
Arthur- Protect You
!! Competition !!
Gwaine- Breathing
Merlin- For the love of Camelot
Arthur- Forever and Always
!!WINNERS!!
Percival- Sword Practise
Arthur- Bets
Merlin- Option
!!!100 k!!!
Mordred- Slip Away
Arthur- Keeping you safe
Mordred- You Like Him
Merlin- Fallen
Arthur- Countdown
Lancelot- Perfectly Fine
Merlin- Favourite Place
Arthur- Middle of the night
Gwaine- Live With Me
Mordred- Forgive and Forget
Merlin- Mistletoe
Lancelot- Waiting
Arthur- Let go

Arthur- Lost Love

4K 113 4
By madfangirl37

A/n This imagine was requested by @TheMazeRunner90

"Arthur," I sang as I skipped my way into his chambers holding two sets of flowers in each hand. "Shall we have orchids hanging or callila lily."

"Y/n," Arthur turned to face me, putting down the clothes in his hands wrapping his arms around my waist. "I do not really care about flowers."

"It is our wedding day in five days," I groaned pouting as he delicately leant his forehead against mine. "I just want it to be perfect."

"It will be perfect." Arthur smiled at me before removing his hands from my waist and joining his fingers with mine. "It will be you, and me finally together forever." He used our linked hands to push me back and forth before spinning me until my back was pressed firmly against his chest. "It will be just us from now on."

His lips brushed across my ear sending tingles down every part of my spine. I smiled as he pressed his lips into the nape of my neck, holding them there for a few moments and I closed my eyes taking in every possible piece of this moment and turning it into a memory.

"But for now I have to go." He whispered against my neck before removing his skin from mine. I sighed opening my eyes as Arthur turned, going back to packing his bag.

"Why do you have to go?" I groaned walking over to Arthur and taking his clothes out of his bag. His folding skills were abysmal and watching him fold was only going to get me annoyed.

"It is not for long and when I get back we will be married," He came and stood behind me, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear before pressing a kiss to my ear lobe. "And you will be my queen."

Four days later

Time had passed without the King, my love, and today was the long awaited day of his arrival. In his absence he had left me as temporary regent, leaving me in charge of all matters that would usually be left to the king. Without Arthur by my side reassuring me I was not making a mess of matters, I constantly felt like I was going wrong in every situation.

I stood on the top of the steps down to the courtyard, the knights of the round table with me, ready to greet our king home.

My stomach was churning with excitement, I could not wait to see his dusty blonde hair which I would run my hands through, his sharp jawline I would pepper kisses down and of course just his his happy face.

I could barely stand still I was that excited, but as the minutes turned into hours my excitement was replaced with worry.

"He should be here by now." I whispered as the maidservants went around lighting the torches that surrounded the courtyard. "Nightfall is almost upon and he said he would be here by mid-day."

"What do you suggest we do?" Leon asked from my side on the steps. We were no longer standing, but simply sitting on the marble steps and I had gathered my skirt to fall around my feet.

"Send out a search party." No decision without Arthur had felt so right. "I want the King found."

32 days later

"Will you please stop pacing?" Gwaine snapped and I froze turning to look at him raising an eyebrow. "M'lady."

"Please sit down y/n," Percival gently said pulling out a chair at the table for me. "We will figure out a plan."

"How can we figure out a plan when we do not know where he is?" I burst, built up emotions exploding in front of the knights. "He has been missing for a month!" My voice cracked as a single tear fell before I desperately tried to grip at my composure. "We have no leads to where he is and for all we know he could be-"

"He isn't." Leon cut me off before I could even finish my sentence. "Arthur will not give up. He is a fighter and he will come home one way or another. He will come back to you."

There was such certainty in his voice which caused me to nod before sitting down in the pulled out chair and gazing down at the surrounding maps.

"So where have we already searched?"

24 days later

I sat on what was meant to be Arthur's and I's bed once we were married with such a longing for him that it made my heart break over and over again. Our chambers were decorated with orchids and candles, all ready for when we were married. But here I sit two months later, with no husband, the candles unlit and the orchids deceased around me.

Tears from moments ago were staining my face as I gently stroked the cover imaging where I would be if Arthur had never gone missing.

We could have been running boring council sessions and after we would sneak off to a picnic in the woods. We could be walking the castle hand in hand or we would just be talking. We could be us.

"Pardon me, My lady." A servant girl knocked on the door wincing for interrupting me. Frustrated and disappointed in myself for allowing my thoughts to run wild, I send daggers with my eyes towards the girl. "But I think you may want to look out the window."

An endless amount of hope waved through me as I stood rushing towards the window. I threw it open revealing an empty courtyard. I sighed going to look away when the sound of hooves echoed throughout.

Slowly Arthur came into my view, his armour no wear to be seen and his clothes looking run down and ragged.

I gasped, pressing a hand to my mouth before letting out a happy laugh. Thanking the girl I sprinted from the room, gathering my skirt in my hands, allowing my bare feet to pound against the cold floor. What was really only a few seconds felt like an age as I ran to the courtyard.

I came thundering to a halt at the top of the marble stairs, watching as Arthur climbed down off of his horse. He looked around, allowing me to notice how much skinner he was, before his eyes met mine.

A million moments passed between us as we just stood there, too transfixed in each other to move.

Finally my feet found their way again and In seconds I was in Arthur's arms, my head pressed up against his bony collarbone and his shaking hand on my back holding me in place. Tears were falling as I took in his scent. Muffled by dirt and sweat was his distinct smell, faint but it was there.

Sniffing, I pulled away so I could look Arthur in the eye. His cheeks were sunken and hollow, and his jawline was exceptionally evident through his thin pale skin. Despite all of that, Arthur smiled down at me, his eyes were faded of the light he once held but they were his eyes. He was home.

Slowly I pushed my self upwards, pressing my lips against his. They were not smooth, they were not fresh, but they were moving against mine in the way that I loved so deeply.

I could hear the clatter of knights cheering that the king was back but none of that mattered to me. Arthur was the only thing that mattered, and he was home.

He spoke out to me once we had parted our lips from each other, the same sparkle I once knew glimmering in his eyes.

"I do believe I am late for a wedding."

Some sleep, some food and a bath later

I gently pushed open the door to Arthur's chambers seeing him hold up a shaking glass of water to his lips. Immediatly I rushed over to his side, taking the glass from him before using my own hand to gently press it against his lips. Once he had taken a few sips I placed it down on the table and he grunted gratefully, going to sit on the arm of his chair.

"You should not have to do that for me." Regret was pulsing through his weak voice and I smiled sadly, running a hand through his newly washed hair.

"But I want to." Arthur caught my hand in his. He gently held it to his cheek, pressing a kiss against it before closing his eyes. "How are you?"

"Wanting to get married." His eyes sprung open before they landed on mine and I sighed. "Let us just do it. Let us get married now."

"Arthur," I sadly started, wanting to do nothing else but marry him but deep down I knew I couldn't. "You need to get better first, get stronger."

"I am." He whispered before standing. "See, I do not feel dizzy like I did before." His eyes were beckoning me closer as he grinned at me slowly getting down on one knee. "Marry me?"

I bit my lip, trying desperately to come up with some form of reason why I could not marry him but my mind was blank of any answers.

"Okay." I whispered back and his face broke into the biggest smile I have ever seen on his face.

"That's a yes?" He questioned, his eyes widening.

"That is a yes."

Arthur sprung up, life suddenly in his limbs before he opened his mouth and a nervous ramble came spouting out from his lips.

"I will alert the servants, hell I will alert everyone! I am marrying you, finally I am marrying you. Oh no! It is bad luck for the groom to see the bride! I will Go now and I will see you at the altar!"

Arthur was out of the room before I could object. I stood there, my body in shock of what was happening before my ears caught Arthur calling out to everybody in the castle shouting at the top of his lungs.

The next few hours could only be described in one word.

Chaos.

Servants were rushing from one place to another, some carrying ornaments, others holding flowers they had rushed to pick from the courtyard and many transporting food from the kitchens.

Any nobles or knights in the castle were officially let off duty and were instructed by order of the king to be dressed in their best.

Word of the marriage had spread into the lower town and many of the townspeople were in the courtyard or market, either offering help or seeing if they could find a way into the wedding.

A wedding that was due to happen two months ago was finally taking place.

I was standing in a gorgeous figure clinging white gown with bouquet of flowers in my hands. I closed my eyes, took in a deep breath, and stepped forward onto the aisle.

Orchids were handing from the ceiling and were scattered across the room, on the floor, in people's clothing and up along the walls. I smiled at the sight, silently praising the servants for their beautiful work before looking upwards.

Arthur's back was to me. His royal uniform was slightly big, his chainmail was discarded onto the floor as It was too heavy for him to wear but his  hair was styled neatly. Merlin nudged his shoulder as the crowd of people stood and I could physically see Arthur taking a deep breath.

Arthur turned so agonisingly slowly around and our eyes met.

Now is the time.

I am finally getting married.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 198 46
Just a merlin fanfic
9.7K 189 16
Imagines about Loki, Tom, Adam, and random Dan and Phil.
3.9K 92 16
[Requests Open] [Currently rewriting a few cringey imagines at the beginning] ... The title says it... But let's skip to the main point. The imagines...
11 0 3
A human makes a deal with a witch to save his dying father. The witch agrees in exchange for the human's first born child. (Alternatively, the huma...