Tattoos , Flowercrowns And We...

By Whatsuphello1

*Sequel to Punk vs Flowerchild* After more than a year together , Harry and Louis are finally engaged and abo... More

Prologue
Quick Note
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Character Asks
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Character Answers
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Epilogue
Last Character Asks
Last Character Answers

Ch. 13

13.3K 372 202
By Whatsuphello1

This chappie is dedicated to the lovely sleepless-devil since she had a birthday last week , so happy birthday love , wishing you the bestest of the bestest (((: x

Enjoy the chapter x

~~

Louis woke up to a cold bed , he whined at the pain in his cheek . He reached his arm out to his phone from the nightstand to check the hour . 10:37 a.m .

"Hazzie ?" He called out , hoping Harry would hear him . But the house was empty , Harry wasn't home .

"Hazzie ?" Louis tried again , this time a bit louder . He sighed and threw the covers off his body , taking his phone with him and calling Harry .

"Hey lovely ."

"Hey , where are you ?" Louis asked sleepily as he dropped himself on the couch .

"I'm at the police station , just finished with signing papers and talking to a police officer about all the Blake shit ." Harry said , and Louis could hear the car's door closing , "He said the guy is hundred percent about to go to jail for a year or so . I personally think he should stay there until he rots . You know what , he shouldn't have been even born ."

"Hazzie , you're rambling ." Louis said , a small giggle escaping his lips .

"Sorry , boo . I'm just a tiny bit angry after the convo I had with the cop ." Harry sighed , smiling at Louis' giggle , "How's your cheek ? Does it hurt ?"

"Kind of , not like it did yesterday though ." Louis said , "When are you getting home ? I'm hungry ."

"I'm five minutes away , go brush your teeth and freshen up and I'll make you brunch when I get there ."

"Okay , see you soon ."

"See you soon , love ."

They hung up , Louis got off the couch and walked to the bathroom connected to their bedroom , Milky followed him and meowed cutely .

He smiled down at her and lifted her up , placing her on the counter as he brushed his teeth . Peaches was still asleep on their bed .

He finished brushing his teeth and walked to the kitchen , making himself some tea . 

The front door opened , Harry walked in , "Lou , I'm home ."

"I'm in the kitchen ." Louis said , adding milk to his tea . Harry walked to the kitchen and wrapped his arms around the small boy from behind , "Good morning ."

"Morning ." Louis smiled and held his mug in his hands , sipping carefully . Harry kissed his forehead , "What woud you like for brunch ?"

"Don't know . What do we have ?" Louis asked as he leaned back on the counter .

Harry opened the fridge , "There are two options ; we can have a big , nice brunch and then go have some dinner out , or we can have something small , then get a big lunch and have something small for dinner ."

"I don't mind , it's food , I accept it all ." Louis said , Harry laughed , "Okay then , we'll get a big , nice brunch and then dinner out ."

Harry took out products , Louis finished his tea , "Can I help ?"

"Of course ." Harry smiled , he handed Louis a few vegetables , "Here , cut them to small cubes , not too small though ." Harry handed him a knife and cutting board , "Careful of your fingers , okay ?"

Louis nodded , he washed the vegetables as Harry fried bacon on the pan , along with some eggs .

"Hazzie ?" Louis turned to him , Harry hummed . "Need help ?"

"K-kinda . I don't know how to cut it ." Louis blushed lightly .

Harry smiled and stood behind Louis , his hands guiding Louis' small ones . "There , isn't so hard , is it ?" Harry smiled and kissed his temple , Louis nodded , "Yeah ."

"Please be careful of your fingers , lovely , okay ?" Harry asked him once again , Louis nodded , "Okay ."

Harry stayed with him for a bit more , pressed to his back with his hands on his hips . He pecked his cheek and walked back to the stove .

Soon their brunch was ready , they brought everything to the table and started eating .

"Do we have something planned for today ?" Louis asked .

"Well , not really . I have training in a few hours , other than that and our dinner we didn't plan anything ."

"Then we can work a bit more on the wedding . Right ? Can we ?" Louis asked , blush rising to his cheeks . He still coudn't take it in , they're going to get married .

"Of course we can ." Harry smiled , pecking Louis' lips .

~~

They sat in the living room on the floor with the laptop on the table , Peaches and Milky playing around the two .

"Okay , so far we have the ideas . I talked to Robin's friend , the wedding planner , and she told me that we need to collect all of our ideas and plans so she can work with something ." Harry said , Louis nodded , "Okay , so what else do we need to decide ?"

"Well , I wrote down your  ideas , wedding by the beach , blue and green theme , dressing in white dress pants and white dress shirt , I'll have a tie and you have suspenders , blue and green flowercrowns ." Harry listed , "And I also wrote down my ideas ."

"Ooh , tell me ." Louis jumped in his spot , Harry chuckled and turned to the paper he had in front of him , "Okay , well I thought about a few stuff , like our slowdance song , and your sisters want to be the flowergirls so maybe they'll wear matching dresses . Uhm , for our slowdance song I picked two , so help me choose , okay ?"

Louis nodded , Harry logged into YouTube and played the first song . "I quite like this one , All Of Me by John Legend ."

Louis leaned his head on Harry's shoulder , Harry kissed the top of his head as they listened to the song . Harry felt like the lyrics are suiting them so much , he nuzzled Louis' hair with a smile . Louis smiled with blush on his cheeks , cuddling closer to Harry's side .

"I like the song ." Louis sighed , "What's your other option ?"

"A Million Years by Christina Perri ." Harry said and put the song on and hugged Louis into his side . Louis listened to the lyrics , smiling to himself .

"Personally , I like All Of Me more , don't know why ." Louis said . Harry nodded , "Yeah , I do too . So , we have a song ."

Louis grinned , "Yeah ." He pecked Harry's lips .

"Okay now , we need to choose a place for the party after , and then we can talk to a wedding planner ." Harry pecked his nose and turned to the computer .

"What about our honeymoon ?" Louis asked , Harry turned to him with a smile , "Don't worry about it , it's my surprise ."

"Hazzie ." Louis pouted , "Please , where are we going ?"

"I haven't decided yet , but I have a lead ." Harry winked , laughing softly at Louis' whine .

"So , we're going to get married by the beach ." Harry said , "So we'll have the wedding there , then we'll get a place near the beach for the party ."

"I want the place to have those big glass windows in front of the sea , so you can see the beach ." Louis said , Harry nodded and wrote down the idea .

~~

"I need to go , lovely ." Harry chuckled , his arms wrapped around Louis , who was clinging onto his torso with his arms and legs .

"Nooo , Hazzie ." Louis pouted , his face buried in his neck . Harry squeezed him close , "Tell you what , I'll go to my training , and when I'm back I'll bring some takeout food , we'll have a bath together , and watch movies . How does that sound ?"

Louis pulled his head back to look at him with a small pout , "Okay ."

"Good ." Harry pecked his lips and put him down , but Louis kept his arms around Harry's neck and brought him down into another kiss .

"Don't miss me too much ." Harry winked and pecked his lips once more before pulling back .

"No promises ." Louis kissed his cheek , Harry chuckled and pinched his cheek , kissing one more time before walking out of the house .

~~

Louis was laying on the couch , watching reruns of Castle with Peaches napping next to him and Milky cuddled next to her .

The door opened , Louis craned his neck to the door to see Harry stepping inside and closing the door , taking his shoes off .

"Stinky , you're back !" Louis giggled , Harry chuckled and shook his head fondly , "Yeah , and I brought chinese takeout ."

"Ahh you're the best ." Louis got off the couch and walked towards him , "Do you want to shower before eating or eating before shower ?"

"Shower before eating , Coach is training me intensely for the fight next week ." Harry placed the food back on the kitchen table , "Want to come bath with me ?"

Louis nodded and jumped into Harry's arms , legs wrapping around his waist , "Let's go , stinky !" He giggled , Harry pecked his cheek and carried him to the bathroom .

Louis sat on the counter while Harry filled the bath , using the vanilla bathbomb Louis loves . They got undressed and got into the tub when it was ready , Louis reached for the sponge and soap and started washing Harry .

"Don't want you and your stinkiness giving me cuddles tonight ." Louis giggled as he washed Harry , who scrunched his face fondly and pecked his nose , "What's so bad about my stinkiness ?"

"It stinks , I don't like stinky stuff ."

"That means you don't like me ?"

"Nope ." Louis shook his head , Harry pouted at him .

"I don't like you , because I love you ." Louis gave him a peck on the lips , his cheeks turning red as a smile spread on his lips .

Harry grinned , "Who's the cheesy one now , huh ?" He poked him in the stomach , making him giggle and swat his hand away .

"Turn around , I'll wash your hair ." Louis said , Harry shifted so his back was gacing Louis . Louis used a cup to wet Harry's hair , he took a bit of shampoo and scrubbed his sculp gently . Harry sighed and tilted his head back , closing his eyes .

Louis washed the shampoo off with the cup ,  he leaned to press a kiss to Harry's cheek with his arms around his neck , "Done ."

Harry smiled and turned back to face him , "Come here , hand me the soap and sponge ."

Louis handed it over and sat between Harry's legs with his back towards him , Harry washed his body with the sponge , keeping a gentle touch on him and smiling when Louis giggled and shifted away from the touch .

He washed his hair , massaging his head gently with his fingertips . Louis closed his eyes and hummed quietly , pouting when Harry was done .

They got out of bath , Harry wrapped a towel around Louis' body and pecked his nose , "I'll get us clothes ready , okay ?"

Louis nodded , Harry walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist , Louis dried himself and walked into the room to get dressed . Harry left him on the bed a pair of boxers and one of his over sized tank tops , he loved when Louis wore those .

Louis walked to the kitchen table , Harry unpacked their food , "Come on , you must be hungry ."

They sat at the table , Louis took his food and turned to Harry , "How was at the gym ?"

"It was okay , met Chris , our neighbor , he goes to the gym too . He told me Mary and Adam got together ." Harry said , smiling at the end .

Louis' eyes widened , "No way ! Oh my god I'm so happy for them ."

"Me too , Chris told me he had a talk with Adam and Adam told him he wants to change for Mary , or at least not give a fuck about his reputation to be with her ."

"Don't swear ." Louis punched his shoulder , then leaned to press a kiss to the same spot , as if it hurt .  Harry chuckled and shook his head , "It didn't hurt , lovely ."

"I know , I gave you a light punch on purpose because I don't want to break your arm with my punches ." Louis poked his cheek , Harry threw his head back in laughter , "Whatever you say , kitten ."

Louis gave Harry a glare , Harry cooed at him and pecked his lips repeatedly , "My precious baby kitten ."

Louis pouted and pushed him away , "I'm trying to scare you , stop it ."

"It will never work , sorry boo ." Harry chuckled and kissed his cheek , "Now eat your food , kitten ."

~~

The two ended up spooning on the couch with a random movie on , Harry had one arm under Louis' head for him to use as a pillow , the other leaning on his waist with his hand rubbing his tummy . Louis closed his eyes and snuggled back into Harry's chest , turning his head a little to press a kiss to his bicep .

Harry smiled and pressed a kiss to the back of his head , "Tired , lovely ?"

"Kind of . And you're probably tired too ." Louis sighed , "But I'm too comfy to move ." He pouted .

Harry chuckled , "Come on , I'll give you a piggy back to bed ."

They got off the couch , Louis jumped on Harry's back with his legs secured around him , arms wrapped about his shoulders .

Harry dropped Louis on the bed , making him giggle tiredly and crawl up to lie on the pillows . Harry turned the lights off but left the bed lamp on , getting under the covers with Louis .

"Want to sleep on your chest ." Louis uncovered Harry's top half and shuffled so he's laying across his chest , Harry's arms holding his waist .

Harry pressed a kiss to his forehead , "Good night , lovely ."

"Night Hazzie ." Louis said through a yawn , making Harry chuckle and squeeze him lightly .

~~

Another chappie is over x

Hope you liked it , tell me if you didn't x

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 147 16
Harry and Louis have the perfect relationship. They laugh together, cry together, kiss and dance together. They're in heaven. Behind closed doors. I...
52.2K 2.8K 16
Last year of High School. Harry is a smart kid that skipped two grades ahead, which means that he's a sixteen-year-old in a class with eighteen-year...
37.1K 1K 25
Harry is in his second year of high-school but high-school would've been torture without his brother, Liam and his bestfriend, Niall. And it was abo...
482K 12.3K 31
Niall is in love with Zayn and has been for the last 3 years. The first year they dated was absolutely perfect. Niall couldn't be happier! But, then...