Tattoos , Flowercrowns And We...

By Whatsuphello1

*Sequel to Punk vs Flowerchild* After more than a year together , Harry and Louis are finally engaged and abo... More

Prologue
Quick Note
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Character Asks
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Character Answers
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Epilogue
Last Character Asks
Last Character Answers

Ch. 4

16.5K 456 309
By Whatsuphello1

Another chapter . Yeeeee .

Enjoy x

~~

"Hazzie , wake up ." Louis shook Harry's shoulder gently , "Zi and Ni invited us for lunch at Zayn's , remember ? We need to be there soon ."

Harry sighed and nodded , "I remember . I'm tired though ."

"Me too ." Louis nodded and cuddled into Harry's back , "And I have a shift right after ." He pouted .

"And I have a session ." Harry turned around and wrapped his arms around Louis , "When do we need to be there ?"

"Noon ." Louis pressed himself closer to Harry , "It's almost ten thirty now ."

"Hm .What do you say , we can take a bath . We haven't had one in ages , and we were really sweaty last night ." Harry lowered his lips to Louis' ear , Louis giggled and blushed , "Okay ."

They got out of bed and pulled their boxers on , Louis changed the sheets while Harry got the bath ready .

"Lou , what do you say , should we add a bath bomb ?" Harry asked from the bathroom .

"Yes !! The vanilla one !" Louis called back .

Soon the bath was ready , Harry helped Louis in and they sat in front of each other in the milky white water . Louis reached for the sponge and poured a bit of soap on it , scooting closer to Harry to clean him up .

Harry smiled as he watched Louis , sneaking kisses to his cheeks when he was close enough . Louis smiled and giggled inbetween , returning the kisses . When he finished Harry took the sponge from his hands , "Pass me the soap ."

Louis handed him the bottle and sat with his back to Harry , Harry rubbed the sponge gently on his back and shoulders , pulling him closer to clean his arms and front .

They finished their bath , Harry got out of the tub to get him and Louis towels . He wrapped a towel around Louis , "I'll go get you clean boxers , alright ?"

Louis nodded , Harry pecked his forehead before stepping out of the bathroom . Louis dried himself and got into the boxers Harry gave him , he dried his hair and walked out of the bathroom in his boxers to the closet .

Harry was in there already , looking for clothes . Louis took himself a pair of black jeans and tried reaching for his shirt , whining when he couldn't reach it .

Harry turned to him , chuckling to himself . He reached for a pile of shirts , "Which one ?"

"The light brown one ." Louis pointed , Harry nodded and handed him the shirt , "There you go , shortie ."

Louis giggled , "Thanks , hulk ."

Harry pinched his cheek and they got dressed , Louis stood in front of the mirror and fixed his hair , Harry took a bit of gel in his hands and did his hair into a quiff .

Louis walked to the front door and took his white converse , going to sit on the couch to put them on .

Harry slipped his feet into his Timberland shoes and walked to Louis , crouching down in front of him to tie his shoes for him . Louis smiled and pecked his cheek , "Roll my jeans up ." He held his legs up , Harry chuckled and rolled the ends of his jeans up .

"What time is it now ?" Harry asked , looking at the clock . "Eleven fifteen . Do you want a cup of tea and a biscuit before we leave ?" Harry asked .

"Yeah , I'd like that ." Louis said with a smile , he followed Harry to the kitchen and sat on the counter .

"Hand me the tea bags love , it's above your head in the cabinet ." Harry said as he pulled two mugs from the other cabinet . Louis opened the cabinet above his head and pulled out two tea bags , handing them to Harry .

Harry went to the fridge and took milk out , and brought sugar from the drawer on the way .

"There you go ." Harry handed Louis his mug , "Milk , no sugar ."

"Thanks ." Louis pressed a quick kiss to his lips , Harry smiled and stood between his legs , hands resting on his hips , "When is your shift today ?"

"Three to nine ." Louis said and took a sip of his tea , "I'll probably take my uniform and change there , we won't have time to stop here after lunch ."

Harry hummed , he took a sip of his mug and went to get the cookies . He placed the jar next to them , Louis took a cookie and bit on it , feeding the other half to Harry .

~~

"Hey Ni ." The two smiled at Niall who opened the door , Niall hugged them and let them in , "Everything will be ready in just a few , come on ."

Zayn and Winter were in the kitchen watching over the food while Liam was making the table .

Louis went to hug Winter , who hugged him back , "Hi Lou ."

"Hey , how are you ?" He asked and pulled back .

"I'm good , just found a job and I absolutely love it there ." She said with a smile .

"Oh , where ?"

"The ice cream shop , the one across the Adidas store ."

"Aw congarts ! I'll definitely stop by when I can ."

"Where , the ice cream shop or Adidas ?" Winter teased , giggling . Louis laughed , "Well , both ."

Zayn poked Louis' side , "Come say hello , you snob ."

Louis giggled and turned to Zayn , hugging him , "Hey Z ."

"Hey , how're you ? Okay ?" Zayn asked , Louis nodded , "Yeah , I'm great . You ?"

Zayn bit his lower lip , "I'm going to propose soon ."

Louis gasped but Zayn shushed him , Louis bit his lower lip with a wide smile on , "Tell me about it !"

"Well , I planned us a small roadtrip , and I'm going to do it then . It's next week and I'm nervous as hell ." Zayn wiped a bit of sweat off his forehead .

"Don't be , Ni loves you so so much . But I swear if you don't film it I'm hanging you upside down and letting Haz use you as a punching bag ." Louis tried threatening , but Zayn just laughed , "Sure you will ."

"Sure he will , what ?" Harry asked as he walked into the kitchen .

"Can I tell him ?" Louis asked Zayn , he nodded and Louis turned to Harry excitedly , bringing him down to his level so he could whisper in his ear , "Zayn is going to propose to Ni next week !"

"Oh , will you ?" Harry asked with a smile on his lips , he hugged Zayn and patted his back .

"I told him that if he doesn't film it for us then I'm hanging him upside down so you can use him as a punching bag ."

Harry chuckled , "Well , I have to agree ."

"Food is ready !" Winter announced and turned the oven off , Zayn took the two salad bowls to the table . Louis helped Winter with the food and brought everything to the table , he greeted Liam and all six sat around the square table .

"So , how have you all been ?" Liam asked .

"We've been good , a bit busy ." Zayn sighed .

"I've got a new job ." Harry announced with a smile , "Paul , my boxing coach , suggested me to become a professional boxer . So , I took it ."

"Congatulations !" Niall patted his shoulder , "Well , does it mean you're going to competitions now ?"

"Well , not now , but in general yeah . I just started training , I'm still a beginner though . I have a few months before I go to my first competition ."

"H , that's great ! Kick their ass , will you ?" Liam chuckled .

Harry laughed , "Well , it's a part of winning , isn't it ?"

"Well , I found a new job , and in a little while Li and I will have enough money for our own house ." Winter said with a smile .

"Yeah , I just found a new job too , at a tattoo parlor . My boss is great , the job is great , and it pays good ."

"What parlor ? Who's your boss ?" Harry asked , Zayn didn't understand why all the questions but he answered , "The parlor in the middle of town , my boss is Tom ."

"Mate , he's one of my best mates . Tell him I said hi , I'll come visit soon . Did you meet Louise and Lux ?"

"Yeah , they're great ." Zayn said with a smile , "I'll tell him for you ."

"And you , Lou , anything new ?" Liam asked , and Louis shrugged , "No , just the usual ."

"I met your friend the other day , Erin ." Winter said , "She's really friendly , she recognized me from that time I came by to say hello ."

"Yeah , she's great ." Louis said with a smile .

"How old even is she ? She looked fifteen ." Winter asked , making Louis giggle , "She's seventeen , she's just short ."

"You can relate , can you ?" Harry chuckled , Louis elbowed him , "Unfortunately I do ."

~~

"Here we are , have fun at work , lovely ." Harry stopped in front of Louis' work place , Louis turned to him and pressed a kiss to his lips , "Bye Haz ."

"Bye , I'll come to pick you up , okay ?" Harry called when Louis got out of the car , Louis nodded and closed the door , waving at him through the window .

He walked inside and smiled at Erin and George , who smiled back and hugged him , "Hey guys , where am I today ?"

"Waiter , I'm on the sweets and coffee today , and Erin is on the cashier ." George said , Louis nodded , "Okay , I'll just go change ." He walked into the employees' toilet and changed his shirt , placing his bag and stuff in the employees' room .

He walked back to the front and took a tray , a notepad and a pen , "Where do I start ?"

"Tables one , seven and nine are served already , some needs to be cleaned and just wait for customers to come ." Erin said , Louis nodded and took a spray and a mop to clean the tables .

~~

Harry parked his car outside the Cafe , he locked it and walked to the door , stepping inside . George looked up and gave Harry a small smile , "Hello ."

"Hi . Where's Louis ?" He asked , George put the broom in it's place , "He's changing his shirt , he'll be here any second ."

Harry nodded , he walked to the counter and leaned on it . Soon Louis walked out of the employees' room with a blank expression on , Harry frowned a little but approached him with a smile .

"Hey love ." He pecked his cheek , Louis glanced up at him , "Hey . Let's go home , yeah ?" He didn't wait for an answer and quickly made his way out of the Cafe .

Harry's frown deepened , he turned around and approached George , "Do you know what happened to him ?"

George bit his lower lip , "Yeah . Some guy wanted to talk to him but Louis seemed really uncomfortable when the guy asked to talk to him privately , I told the guy to leave Louis alone but I was pushed and the guy took Louis by his arm to the employees' room . Two minutes later the guy walked out and just left , I went to check on Louis and his expression was blank . He's barely talked , I tried asking him what happened but he didn't answer ."

Harry's blood boiled , he nodded , "Okay . Thank you ."

"Welcome . Make sure he's okay ." George called after him , Harry nodded and closed the door . He walked to the car , where Louis waited .

He unlocked the car and opened the passenger door for Louis , Louis slipped inside without a word , not even a kiss to Harry's cheek like always . Harry closed the door and circled the car to the driver's seat , getting inside and starting the car , "We'll talk when you're ready , okay ?"

Louis didn't reply and looked out of the window , Harry sighed quietly and kept driving .

~

Harry parked the car in the driveway , they got out and Harry unlocked the front door , getting inside with Louis . Louis walked up to the bedroom to change , Harry went to the kitchen to make Louis and him some tea .

He took the tea to the bedroom , opening the door with his elbow . Louis was laying on his side of the bed with his back facing the door , Harry put the mugs on the nightstand and crawled behind Louis , arms wrapping around him .

"Do you want to talk ?" Harry asked quietly , lifting himself up on his elbow . Louis bit his lower lip and sighed , turning to lie on his back to face Harry .

Harry saw his eyes getting glossy , he sat up and took Louis to his lap , "Lovely , talk to me ."

Louis took a deep breath , "P-please don't f-freak out ."

Harry nodded , he held him closer and ran his fingers up and down his arm , waiting for him to talk . "I won't ."

"D-do you remember Blake ? From s-school ? He asked to talk to me , p-privately . I said no , but he took me a-anyway . He s-said that he wants me for himself , and to s-say goodbye to you because any m-minute now he c-can come get me . He's not even supposed to be near me , I'm so s-scared ."

Harry wiped his tears and and kissed his forehead , "You know I'm going to protect you , no matter what . Yeah ?"

Louis nodded , "I know ."

"What did he tell you ?" Harry asked , rocking him side to side .

"He said he's g-going to get me and run away with me , make me h-his -"

"He won't get any closer to us , love . I promise . He won't do anything . Listen , one of Robin's friends is a cop , he's the same one I filled the restraining order against him with . I can talk to him , and Blake will be in for it ."

Louis sighed but nodded , "Okay . Thank you ."

"I promised to keep you safe , didn't I ?" Harry asked with a small smile , he pressed a kiss to his forehead . Louis nodded and cuddled into Harry's chest , "I know . I love you ."

"I love you more ." Harry lifted his head up to kiss his lips .

"No you don't ." Louis fought back , biting his lip as he smiled .

"No no , I love you more than anyone loves you ." Harry smiled at him .

"Yes I do , my love to you is infinite ." Louis poked his dimple .

"Well my love to you is infinity times infinity ." Harry pressed a kiss to his nose . Louis giggled , "I still love you more ."

"And I love you more ."

"I love you more ."

"I love you more ."

They laughed , Louis cupped Harry's cheeks and pressed their lips together , Harry brought him closer to his chest and rocked them side to side .

~~

Sooo another chapter is over . Hope you liked it , tell me if you didn't x

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 7.9K 20
@Lily_pad6472 asked me to write a story where Harry and Louis both are single parents and neighbors. After his wife passed away Louis took his three...
7.7K 174 25
Louis loves to tease Harry and make him feel uncomfortable. But what if they somehow develop feelings for each other, but there is a problem - they h...
482K 12.3K 31
Niall is in love with Zayn and has been for the last 3 years. The first year they dated was absolutely perfect. Niall couldn't be happier! But, then...
18.1K 632 26
"If you're pretending from the start Like this, with a tight grip Then my kiss can mend your broken heart I might miss Everything you said to me ...