One Direction Preferences!!

By TheStylesBitch1

If you have any ideas inbox me most of theses will be from twitter @1Dimagines1998 as she is an amzing writter More

One Direction Preferences!!
He flirts with you in High-School
He doesn't mind when...
Sex on the tour bus.
You get sassy.
How you respond to hate.
He Talks About Your Sex Life.
You gained weight and feel insecure.
Feeling the baby bump.
What you do to turn him on.
What he likes to call you.
What you like to call him.
Names in each others phones.
His Cheesy Chat up line he uses on you when he first meets you .
Your Easter.
His Stubble.
You're famous and he's your biggest fan.
A Scary Movie You Watch Together.
Love bites and scratches.
He's drunk/got a hangover.
His favorite position.
Rude Waitresses.
Your Child Bangs Their Head.
He Tells The Other Boys About You.
He Removes Your Leg Hair.
Daddy.
Nighttime Routine.
Baby and Daddy.
Your Daughter Likes One of The Boys.
You're his teacher.
You see who can go the longest without giving in to sex.
Someone's kid has a crush on you.
He's Your Brother And He Comforts You.
You go to the beach and someone cheacks you out and he gets jealous.
You play fight and things get heated.
Breastfeeding.
Your son comes out gay.
You watch him have a tatto.
He checks you out.
Daddys girl.
Hes insecure.
Butts.
He loves it when...
Hes your teacher and you love him.
Your little brother is jealous of him.
He tickles you age 2-4.
Sexual Truth or Dare.
He has a bad day and takes it out on you (age 6-13).
Condom run.
One of the other boys thinks your hot.
He comes home to find you asleep on the couch.
Your Reaction to their character in BSE.
BSM: You think you're dating one of the boys (Age 3-6).
BSM: He gives you a bath.
Your kid has a disability.
Scruff.
Nappies.
Sexual Truth or Dare.
Touching Boobies.
A young fan proposes to you.
You massage him
You steal his clothes when he showers
He catches you masturbating.
Under the table.
Striptease
He Eats You Out In Front Of Another Boy
Kisses
Disney pick up line
He's A Police Officer
One of the boys catches him fingering you.
You walk in on him jacking off.
Leaving for tour
You surprise him on tour
He's insecure about being a virgin.
Masturbating
Stretch marks
You Distract Him
Trying Something New ;)
The first time he sees you in his jumper.

he is on his man period.

14.6K 101 41
By TheStylesBitch1

Harry: (He's bloated) "Hey, babe, what do you want for lunch?" you asked Harry. He rolled his eyes at you and shook his head. "Are you kidding me? I'm already as bloated as a whale, do you really think I'm in the mood to eat anything right now?!" he snapped. "Well maybe we could just--" you started to say, but he interrupted you. "No! I'm not in the mood for anything right now. Just give me some chocolate and leave me alone," he said, burying his face in a pillow. "You want some tampons with that?" you mumbled to yourself as you left the flat to go buy him chocolate.

Liam: (He has cramps) You heard a loud groan escape Liam's lips as the two of you were watching a movie. You glanced over at him and saw that he was clutching his stomach. "Are you okay, Li?" you asked softly. "No, I'm not fine. I feel like my ovaries are on fire!" he said, wincing in pain. You stared at him in confusion, trying to understand what he was saying. "But Liam, you don't have..." you trailed off. Seeing how much pain he was in, you just decided to give him some Midol and cuddle with him for the rest of the night.

Louis: (He's moody/emotional) "Hey, can you help me with the laundry?" you asked Louis as he stepped into your bedroom. "Why the hell are you asking me?! Do I look like I'm in the mood to be doing laundry?" he said angrily. You were a bit confused at his random mood swing, but then you realized he'd been like that for the past few days, which meant he was on his man period. Still, you managed to convince him to help you out. A few minutes later, he burst into tears. "What's wrong, babe?" you asked. He looked up at you, his eyes full of tears. "This sock has a hole in it..."

Niall: (He's hungry) It wasn't unusual for Niall to be hungry, but it seemed like he was craving anything salty or full of sugar...almost like he was on his period. You were starting to wonder if he was on his 'man period', but you decided not to ask. "Baaabe, get me some chips please," you heard him call from the living room. So you brought him a bag full of chips and left him alone for about an hour or so. When you came back, the bag was empty, and he had a disappointed look on his face. "I'm still hungry..." he huffed.

Zayn: (He's horny) You'd just come back from grocery shopping, and you found Zayn lying on the couch flipping through TV channels. When he saw you, his face lit up and he got up to give you a big hug. You were a bit confused, but you just tried to shrug it off, until you heard him mumble, "You look sexy." You pulled away and gave him a puzzled look. Before you could reply, he leaned in and gave you a long, passionate kiss, and you realized what was going on. It was that time of the month again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 61.8K 192
I saw these on tumblr so I decide to write some here. If you have any request you can message me or write a comment. I won't be doing personal imagin...
113K 1.3K 36
Another book of some preferences! Hope you all will like these! Some are from Tumblr but and some written by me.
70.8K 468 26
They may be smutty. Deal with it! K? :-) Some of these are from Tumblr others, are written by me <3 This has all types of preferences. I do take req...
3.5K 23 21
Hello everyone! This is my new imagines book. Unfortunately, mine got removed. This will contain my old imagines and new ones, including smut and blu...