LET ME BE YOUR QUEEN✅✔️

Por haniyyerh-x

He is Nabil Muhammad Farouq Suleiman she is Afifah Maryam Habib Suleiman He's so strict and arrogant, Misogyn... Mais

Prologue/Author's note/Aesthetes
chapter 1: Family outing
chapter 2: Is she a small child
chapter 3: Savory smell wafting from the kitchen
Chapter 4: the great chefs
Chapter 5: No milk,less sugar
chap 6 : Revealation; you're bethroted since birth
chap 7: Horror movie
chap 8: take your hands off her
chap 9: Do you still like him
chap 10: the knot is tied
chap 11: Dinner party
chap 12: honeymoon???
chap 13; scurrilous to her
chap 14: Men are all shameless
chap 15: scuba diving/Snorkeling
chap 16: two hearts locked in love
chap 17: pianist
chap 18: sightseeing
chap 19: Godmothers
chap 20: site visit
Chap 21: talk of the town
chap 22; Captain
chap 23; truth or dare
chap 24; Responsible man
Chap 25; Ingenue as a wife
chap 26; love is in the air
chap 27; A wife, A sister
Chap 28; Rêve
chap 29; Episode
chap 30; you're the cure
chap 31; Women are strong
Chap 32: father's love
Chap 33; that's called love
chap 34; En colère
chap 36; murderously simple
chap 37; Matar yayanta
chap 38; pets lover
chap 39; goo goo eyes
chap 40; Aphrodisiac juice
chap 41; Mastermind behind
chap 42; pampered
chap 43; malice
chap 44; No woman will be like you
chap 45; I'm back
Chap 46; Harassment
chap 47; harassment 2
chap 48; apocalyptic
chap 49; Is it a crime to love??
chap 50; Who is she?
chap 51; the Suleimans
chap 52; a portmanteau
chap 53; Molestation
Chap 54; Red
chap 55; February 14
chap 56; Divorce me!!
chap 57; serendipitous surrender
chap 58; Euphoric ecstasy
chap 59; Blissful Harmony
chap 60; Nenah's taunts
chap 61; Boss lady
chap 62; lachrymose
chap 63; Ephemeral
chap 64; seraphic
chap 65; unforeseen circumstances
chap 66; Brutality
chap 67; seethe
chap 68; Bratty lady
chap 69; Inara
chap 70; Moroseness
chap 71; Orphanage
Chap 72; Refusal
chap 73; Novaturient
Chap 75; fish, sour, spicy
chap 75; Eudaimonia/Thrilled
chap 77; two buns in the oven
chap 76; Happiness, love, care
chap 78; Trimester
chap 79; The Heirs
chap 80; fruitful ending
epilogue
Author's Note
New book alert

chap 35; old version

406 45 0
Por haniyyerh-x

A week past in a blur, Afifah was perfectly fine now, her health was stable. The only thing remaining now is her hand which was also healing rapidly. Now she can do things by her self with no one's help which was grateful for her, she hate depending on people.

"Your presence is needed in the meeting, and you've to be because that  imbecile will use your absence for his own advantage" Mufeeda said worriedly, her face expression wasn't good at all. Them and their rival company where competing to get the contract for the construction of housing estate building from the government and that is a huge contract that will benefit both them and the company, the company will be famous and gain alot.

"Don't worry Mufeeda I will be there by the way, Bamanga And sons can never win over us, have you forgotten the distruction they cause for the flyover construction their company did because of their greediness" Afifah assured her and calmly sipped her juice and inhaled the fresh air. She relaxed in the hammock placed in the terrace swinging lightly on it as she tried to mellow out her heart.

"Yeah I know about that, but don't forget the company was owned by the one of elite family in this country they can do anything in there power to cover that" Mufeeda reasoned,

"Yes but that disaster can't be covered even if they tried because every single eye saw it and also Danbatta family was an elite too ruling both in politics and business and the Suleimans also so they wouldn't dare because two influential families were backing us" Afifah said with all confidence and added "and even with out them we can win it or are you underestimating our capabilities Mufee" she finished throwing her hands in the air raising a brow at her friend.

Actually it wasn't like they are better than the Bamanga and sons company,  They can't be because the company was one of the best in the country over the years now, the company exited for more than two decades now and it was known all over not like Afifah's which was exiting for five years. The problem is the company now just lack proper management, the owner of the company passed it to one his heir which was so greedy and arrogant. He wasn't after the achievement of the company at all.

"No, not at all. Let just leave this matter talking about that imbecile is ruining my mood" Mufeeda said annoyingly hissing at the end. Asad Bamanga an eligible bachelor of the town, he has both the wealth and fame. Much arrogant and egoistic, a big time spoil brat and a flirt, can do anything and get Scott free. Women are like his shirts, he wear them and throw it after and never look back at it. Still they throw themselves to him.

"Calm down Mufee, the guy is really in to you why not just give him a chance" Afifah joked, knowing Mufeeda she tried to muffle her laughter and swing on the hammock. Mufeeda sent her friend a deadly glare "oh please don't ever say that, I can't stand that skirt chaser" Mufeeda said annoyingly and turned back at her friend "Remember he is also into you why didn't you give him a chance" she said like the smart-aleck she is. Actually Asad Bamanga go after any woman he sees, he flirt way to much and after getting what he wanted he will fling it like a dirt.

"I'm not in the market anymore I'm married, but think of this. Isn't about time you find a guy" Afifah said worried about her close friend, she was off men, they torn her beyond repair and now she is tired, they betrayed her uncountable times. Among her circle, she is the one always catching cruises before, been a Fulani bombshell with a striking features men falls for her easily and she was happy for that. But when she got to know they all fall for beauty and charms not her soul and break her heart when they couldn't get what they wanted, she chased men out of her life and love to live her life, with no tension no persecution.

"Hmm, forget them not everyone is like your husband" Mufeeda said and Afifah scoffed if only she knew what she is suffering. "He is loyal and kind-hearted" she complimented, Afifah sorely agreed with her and continue swinging.

"By the way where is he" She asked her with a saccharine smile, wanted to tease her. Afifah huffed an air before replying.

"Oman" Afifah uttered dolorously, her tone was acerbic that made Mufeeda to gazed at her with a skeptical look, at the end she didn't dwell on that.

"Greetings ma'am" a maid approached them and offer her greetings diverting their attention. "Lunch is ready" she completed her head bowed down, she was clad in a maid uniform, she looked smart and know how to do her job properly and that makes Afifah to put a like on her. Afifah nodded at her and she left.

"Let me get going" Mufeeda said packing the files on the table which she brought with her, she usually came almost every day to talk about business related work because Afifah wasn't going the company. "No let eat before you leave" Afifah said getting up and adjust her Ankara fitted gown. And they went in together.

"Have you hear from Nafeesa" Mufeeda asked while chewing her food. She was curious about Nafeesa's where about, it have been long since she last saw her. "she was here last two days but now she is in cape town. She is so busy lately" Afifah said, due to Nafeesa's work, she is always out of the town, traveling from this country to that.
"She also said something about Hafeez is going to seek for her hand in marriage soon, I'm happy for her" she added happily, finally her one and only best friend is going to get married. Hafeez was her childhood lover, they were best friends at first but gradually they started dating.

"Really I'm happy for her" Mufeeda said with utmost excitement. "I'm too" Afifah beamed to.

They continue eating their food chattering while eating, Mufeeda went back to work after leaving Afifah all alone in her in her ennui. The house seems so big to her, and she felt like she is all alone in the world because of boredom. She was used to her busy life, spending all day in the office working her ass off or she wasn't at work all her friends and siblings are around her. And now non of them were, Sumayya have gone to school and she will be back at eve.

And Nabil, she didn't even want to think of him. For the past days they were on a hell bumpy ride, they were back to square one. He is now back to his usual self, the tongue lash side was back, he scold, reprimand, chide, yell and shout at her for any slide mistake. She didn't know why the sudden change because they were happy before, she began to like the benevolent side of him and get used to it. But now all have vanished like it never happens, the old version of him that she is always scared of it is now back and that agitated her. It have been three days now since he travel to Oman, she didn't know he is there because he didn't inform her. She heard it from Sumayya and to say she is heartbroken is meiosis because she was shattered to the core. She supposed to be the first person to know but what an irony, she is hearing it from his sister. What took him there? She didn't know. He said he get transferred back to Nigeria so what took him there.

She act like she didn't care but deeply down it hurt her, him going back to his old self hagridden her, she was now scared to look at him or even talk to him without trembling.

Going back to her room, she set to work. She can't let her time be wasted just like that, her time is precious to her she can't let it slide away with out doing anything progressive.

Arranging all what she needed, she made one good cup of cappuccino. Looking at her hand she scoffed before she began sketching. Definitely, she knew it well hurt her but she didn't care. Her mood was so acerbic for the past week, everything annoyed the hell out of her.

Time past with out her knowing, she looked through the window and find it was almost sunset, she sighed tiredly and look at her hard work. She let out a sad grin, her design look more beautiful when she did it out of anger.
She design a very beautiful gargantuan  mansion, she put all effort in it and she love it immediately and want to have the mansion for her self alone and not share the design with any one. Gazing intensely at the designs, she decided to gift her self by building it for her self, she smiled. Definitely if she was less busy, she will get to start constructing it.

Her Stomach growled showing how hungry she is, she stood up and relax her arms and joint. Her hand was aching and her limbs seems to be weakened and her eyes are heavy, all what she need now she is to sleep but her stomach need to be fill. She walked down stairs, surfing through her phone, she decided to call Sumayya to check on her, she supposed to be back by now.  Stepping on the last stairs the front door was opened at the same time.

Her heart stopped, her disquietude increased and she was nervous. Her hand began to clam and her feets were cold. Nabil glanced at her for some seconds before he walked pass her without uttering a word like she was invisible. She didn't know what she did to deserve this cold treatment from him, they are okay as far as she could remember, things are okay between them. they didn't have an argument nor fight to made him ignore her like this.

She can't take that anymore, she is tired of this. She tolerated enough of his raffishness, she can't take it anymore. It wasn't her fault that he was stuck with her. Turning her heels, she moseyed behind him, she followed him to his room preparing question she will throw at him on her way...

#####

I Smell something fishy here.

Any guess?
What took Nabil to Oman?
Hope it's for good.

And Afifah went to his room, hope things shouldn't be out of hand.😁

Nabil why the sudden change, keep that facade away and enjoy your life mana.😏

Five chapters to go until after Ramadan.💃😏

Bye ❤️❤️❤️
Haniyyerh-X.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

34.7K 2.2K 35
Watching his only sister bruttally abused right in front of him, Nabil Dilregi becomes a stone hearted, self conscious and dangerous person. But what...
JAWAHIR Por hafsatou

Ficção geral

341K 38K 62
JAWAHIR is the only daughter to a single mother hajiya saratu who forced her into an arranged marraige to the son of her childhood best friend hajiy...
1M 98.5K 36
Abdulhameed: She's my dream girl. Fatima: He's always been my crush, every girl has a crush on him. Abdulhameed: I love her. Fatima: I love him. Abd...
121K 13.3K 32
COMPLETED English/Hausa For someone who has never had it easy in life, Labiba believed her world has finally come to an end when she was practically...